ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


bot bannings


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 23:04
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
I kinda be came aware of this bot banning today as i got banned (for what i say was BS). i was told via PM the bot gets you for bad words or posting external links more than 5 times ...

Iv read the rules before i signed up a couple of years back

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html

so i am aware of what to do and not to do (considering iv had my fare few shares of warnings ect) but can somebody please explain or even enlighten new or noob members to the rules for forum post's as there ain't any in the rules page and that's where i got banned from without warning plus all my shit stripped off me with no notification in events.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 00:16
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Ask Taker he is the master of auto banning/blocking himself,and well I've had it as well a good few times,don't know it its a glitch in the system or our bad luck??
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 01:13
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Ask Taker he is the master of auto banning/blocking himself,and well I've had it as well a good few times,don't know it its a glitch in the system or our bad luck??

we all know taker can be a pleb for that, but regardless if its a glitch or are own bad "luck" it still needs addressing and made aware off.
teseals avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 01:14
Author:
sn0tlob wrote:
I kinda be came aware of this bot banning today as i got banned (for what i say was BS). i was told via PM the bot gets you for bad words or posting external links more than 5 times ...

Iv read the rules before i signed up a couple of years back

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/1270/site+members+rules+upload+comments+reviews+etc.html

so i am aware of what to do and not to do (considering iv had my fare few shares of warnings ect) but can somebody please explain or even enlighten new or noob members to the rules for forum post's as there ain't any in the rules page and that's where i got banned from without warning plus all my shit stripped off me with no notification in events.

Maybe a glitch. Wouldn't ban U 4 anything!!! LOL
teseals avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 01:15
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Ask Taker he is the master of auto banning/blocking himself,and well I've had it as well a good few times,don't know it its a glitch in the system or our bad luck??

Thanx again 4 the info Big_A!!!
mAmB0KiNg avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 03:51
Author: Blocked
seems that teseals has replaced bipin369 and chosen and msourav as new Forum ass kisser and knob polish!!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21
Author:
lmao thread offtrack again FUKING EPIC FORUM MAN
No avatar
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 18:01
Author: Blocked
well i got blocked a few tiem posting checking on torrent BIG_A same so something is wrong bip bip bipidi bot
iwanttobelieveinaj avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieTrue Love
taker wrote:
well i got blocked a few tiem posting checking on torrent BIG_A same so something is wrong bip bip bipidi bot

You guys crack me up with your idiotic statements. Although thanks to SaM, taker, and the rest of the STAFF, I'm glad to be back..
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 13:03
Author: Blocked
Quote:

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45
Author:
iwanttobelieveinaj
Verified UploaderET lover
taker wrote:
well i got blocked a few tiem posting checking on torrent BIG_A same so something is wrong bip bip bipidi bot

You guys crack me up with your idiotic statements
Not a statment but the truth
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 23:52
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
never got this problem ya bot always nice with me.
i always say the more rule the more difficult to use the site.
its a public site most ppl like the simplicity of et .
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 00:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
bipin369 wrote:
never got this problem ya bot always nice with me.
i always say the more rule the more difficult to use the site.
its a public site most ppl like the simplicity of et .

the reason you ain't been banned by the bot is you can't string a whole word together.
teseals avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 02:24
Author:
sn0tlob wrote:
bipin369 wrote:
never got this problem ya bot always nice with me.
i always say the more rule the more difficult to use the site.
its a public site most ppl like the simplicity of et .

the reason you ain't been banned by the bot is you can't string a whole word together.

U are a complete wreck, and I mean that in a good way!!! LOL
rahulraja avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 13:48
Author: Blocked
hi
wm29 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 14:46
Author: Blocked
who cares if bot is banning or someone else,u should be dedicated like et admins,if a person have dedication he can return 100 times,so for me there is no medicine,hope u understand brother!!!

i was blocked 2 times yesterday kcsu and rajeshrocks

but it's ur dedication,lol who cares abt the little blue and green rods beside ur name,just enjoy in et and return again and again and again

like sam said,u can follow stanley,be my guest,let's see for how long u can do that!!!

so doing what admins ask me for that

btw,if cat_minster comes in here,plss be in chat soon!!!

enjoy in et!!!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2