View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.200.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

wolke,jj,mclovin..ect.....the dumb drama must end

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:16
Author: Blocked
will someone stop the stupid shit between these people??

20 fake accts made a day by who the hell ever spamming torrents with wolkes personal issues..

it was all good and fun or whatever you want to call it for a few minutes when it was actually news...but now ET is the battle ground for these dumb ass people and their dumb ass jerry springer games and lives..

someone please put an end to this personal bullshit..its creating quit a stain on ET as a whole and frankly im f-n beyond tired and annoyed by it..lastly its nothing at all that belongs here..

ET's biggest thing is the lack of personal info and such being shared or talked about on this site...yet for days now its been nothing but personal immature kid bullshit.

tell all these kids the BS is over or just ban people...there is no debate or discussion on the issue. if nobody else wants to do it, admin my ass and ill do it :) cuz i am sick of this shit.

I come here to have a good time and enjoy some chat with fellow movie addicts and so on..i dont come here for this drama crap and i have noticed many regular folks haven't been coming around as much either.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24
Yes personally between ripping/seeding my own torrents, managing dead/fake torrents on ET, and helping out the n00bs on ET, I dont have time for this petty bullshit, and it continues daily. I TOTALLY avoid chat except maybe to say hi when i'm relaxin for a bit, because of the drama there, (chat is ALL some ppl on this site worry about I won't mention names), but now, I gotta go around and clean up ten to twenty bullshit comments off torrents every few hours, or delete ten to twenty BS reviews from this user(s) who think it's fuckin hilarious to create multi accounts and act like little pussified children. I would love to get my hands on one of these little bitch boy grown ass men that need to grow the hell up, I'd show them how to STFU and GROW the F up with either a swollen eye or a busted lip, the old fashioned way :lol: So grow up children it's a torrent site not a social network yes we're all friends but there is no excuse for this childish nonsense. On another note, the IP block system is very broken and needs fixed, I love ET so I keep doing the "cleaning up" daily, but damn my friends, how much can one person do/take? It's very aggrivating hence the profanity I spilled above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ We need to fix the IP block system, to where we can block RANGES of IPs, to destroy these damn proxies. Once and for all, I'm sure ALL staff would agree. :)
No avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 23:44
weh ave rules and ppl normaly accept them but there will always bee some who just join to get to piss off ppl and i cant be there 24/7 each day its taking to much off my time already forum chat pm ect its hard and when we see ppl spamm bad word ect we do bann them but we cant get them all we also dont have tome for it to sicne we all here have oure day job to take off and to get payed for to come here and help you all so befor osme mgiht come to this post and whine remember were here to help for free ect nothing else were human
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 20:21
Damn straight!
SiLvErDuSt avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 04:32
Author: ModeratorTrue LoveGirl
It was fun for maybe 3 seconds guys TBh

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6