Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Remove 1 more off my torrents

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
today i noticed you've removed 1 of my torrents which i can only put down to so called copyrite infringments (bollocks) as the site i get most of my kustki from has over 2 years worth of him on there with loads of guest mixes on there from various people the 1 in question was with code black

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2792656/Kutski+%E2%80%93+BBC+Radio1+Residency+%28Guest+Code+Black%29.html

keep removing it and i will keep uploading it cause im stubborn like that.

ps none of my other kutski torrents have been taken down so admin lets here your dribble on this 1 please
stanley avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 13:50
Author: Blocked
this should be good! My bet is, and i doubt anyone would admit it, that it was deleted by accident by an idiot inexperienced staff who cant tell dead torrent from not dead....some staff are only worried with appearing to be busy working....not really working!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 14:04
well we will see if there is any reply to this one as the torrent had excellent health and was only 2 days old and here is the 2 sites i rip from and i dont see these taking any of my kutski down for infringement at all

http://tracklistings.forum.st/

http://mixing.dj/
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 14:07
Author:
xpyright removal,,if thers nothig in evenst then its AMDIN who did it
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 15:15
Author: SuperAdmin
staff cant take it down unless they remove your status
it's not in events so it's either a copyright take down or could have been reported and removed by admin

if it is a copyright take down admin has no choice but to remove it because torrage has remove the torrent from db and members wont be able to download it
ploplob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 16:46
snot stop using exodus.desync tracker (more info page two tracker thread at kat) that alone is a major cause of DMCA takedowns for music uploaders.

as annoying as it is it`s not down to ET those shares being removed i found that out the hard way myself.

funny how those who upload movies are unaffected you obviously share a inferior product lol
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 16:51
ploplob wrote:
snot stop using exodus.desync tracker (more info page two tracker thread at kat) that alone is a major cause of DMCA takedowns for music uploaders.

as annoying as it is it`s not down to ET those shares being removed i found that out the hard way myself.

funny how those who upload movies are unaffected you obviously share a inferior product lol

thanks for the input and surely will be noted on the next uploads. its good to see someone knows what there on about with this matter
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 20:59
Author:
sn0tlob wrote:
ploplob wrote:

thanks for the input and surely will be noted on the next uploads. its good to see someone knows what there on about with this matter

yeh snot np i expect it took more explaining of my asnwer eh!?
AncientRome avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 20:47
One of my torrents was removed because it had too many trackers in it.

I've taken out some trackers, but I am unable to upload it again because it says, "Torrent already exists."
So, am I not able to upload it ever again?

I sent a message to the moderator who deleted it, but no response.
juggs avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 21:03
Author: AdminETRG
need the hash number so it can be cleared

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2