Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Jurassic.School.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.205.172.57.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Unblock Stanley

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 62 posts ]
AuthorMessage
teseals avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 02:50
Author:
Sure, this guy was a pure pain in the ass, but he kept the forums interesting! The link to him being blocked is not valid on my computer, but to speak ur mind in a group should be. I might get banned/blocked as well for supporting this asshole clown, but at least he spoke his mind for the past 2 years as a devoted member to ET! I'm not an ass-kisser by no means, but let's unblock this guy/girl for entertainment purposes and freedom of speech rights!!! Just my opinion ET!!!
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 09:11
Author:
nn

unblock so he can do these shits??

My opinion is NO..dont unblock that racist catminister/stanley/stainz
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 09:15
Author:
n one thing i want to know from oziman...wat will u tell after this shit caused by stanley...???

will u still tell that he is a gd person promoting et/et lover/site frnd????
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 09:36
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Well if there`s anyone who happened not to know why stanley was blocked by now they know now,looks like he vented some anger as human beings do,he would`nt of posted those reviews without knowing he`d be blocked for it and being prepared to cop the consequences,it endorses his courage and honesty. Already there is a topic in forum that someone posted due to boredom,although there is people that don`t like stanley`s forum activity it did provide alot of liveliness,entertainment and caused the forum to be well visited. So does stanley remain a martyr or does he get some redemption,we`ll see what happens,he does care about this site,that`s why he acts with passion and honesty where many others don`t. Of course i`d love to see him back.

As for the stanley haters that have said unkind things about him(you know who you`s are),when/if he`s back repeat them to him when he is able to respond here,don`t get too smug,it may come back and bite you`s in the arse!
ozi avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05
Author: SuperAdmin
drslimshaddy wrote:
n one thing i want to know from oziman...wat will u tell after this shit caused by stanley...???

will u still tell that he is a gd person promoting et/et lover/site frnd????

i do what i want did you think i owed you an expatiation?
but ill give you one anyway
first of all read his events he wanted his account blocked

just because he doesn't like certain people that doesn't make him a bad person
if i decide to give them statues back or not is non of your concern or decided by you

the only reason you asked this question is because your pride is hurt by the
- points you received by him and because of the points that mean nothing to many of us mean so much to you
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:49
Author: Site FriendSuperman
Hidden text
CodyTM wrote:
Here i have a bigger picture lol

Thx Super Spammer for the Image

Who gave u this link????
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:55
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
Hidden text
CodyTM wrote:

Who gave u this link????

Have`nt you heard??? It`s a secret!

IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 13:01
Author: Site FriendSuperman
TEZ wrote:
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
Hidden text
CodyTM wrote:

Who gave u this link????

Have`nt you heard??? It`s a secret!
Hidden text
32126-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Expressive-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-With-One-Big-Eye-Stresse.jpg

sad-smiley-face.jpg
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:22
Author:
HAHAHA
Bet lom is sitting in his cave slapping himself on thes side of the head for not blurring out the rep points as well as his name at the tom LOLOLOLOLOL

LESSON MY MAN thats sum funny shit
LoMX avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:41
Author: ModeratorXbox
DON wrote:
HAHAHA
Bet lom is sitting in his cave slapping himself on thes side of the head for not blurring out the rep points as well as his name at the tom LOLOLOLOLOL

I never thought they going to post it in forum to make this topic in rage mode. ffs :((
No avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:47
Author: Blocked
Quote:

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:41
Author:
LoMX
Vip MemberWarnedSunXbox
DON wrote:
HAHAHA

I never thought they going to post it in forum to make this topic in rage mode. ffs :((
lol ofc but then agian you should never in the first place haven taken the screen shoot + given it to normal members like codytm ffs but weaklink get manipulate i got to say realy realy good job so well done i cant be mad at him its so well done manipulate him realy great work i must say you finaly found a staff who did it only toke you what now 5 years lol

but you learn how ass kissing works + what happen after
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:56
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
ok unblock him but remember he is too smart / mature to move to a new id and we are still on this sh1t "unblock" satnley!
yes i agree he speak his mind and who the other guy who speak his mind its me but me and stanley got some difference i never go against any rule like stanley done by giving mass review.
or i say stanley done a mass review scam /its same like review cheater etc.
i respect stanley for saying what in mind but he act in a wierd way and some of his acquisition where baseless and bs .
their are may who cant or will not speak out ppl here try to be the best ass kisser hiding under some one to say something a least stanley stood in front of the team and fight for them i respect that.
unblock his but he really dont what the id stanley he want the golden star. that it its the reason for all the drama .
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 15:05
Author:
LoMX wrote:

bustied big time!! gutted fro ya pal,, well u may as well post all the mod corner shots u got now,,, nothing to loose
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 15:07
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
lol the stanley start with me the -5 review ya he loves me so much and i love u stanley.
C0mA avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 18:12
Author: Blocked
well it seems that CodyTM back stabbing screen shot taking snitch got what he deserved.....blocked by Boss himself there may be justice on ET afterall.....now who next! Great Topic by the way
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 62 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1