View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.15.35.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Unblock Stanley

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 62 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 07:31
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author:
MagiKHanD
Site FriendET lover
taker wrote:
Quote:

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 07:09
Author:
MagiKHanD
Site FriendET lover
Pointless topic for a pointles ID.If he wants to be back then he'll make another ID just like he made till now and end of story.What so much story on this stainley ID?
He is already back must say been behaving nice :D
So nothin' ddn't changed.He gets his ID blocked he creates another one.Its the basic protocol of a "dupe".
or former staff even trusted did one time where like there right more or less oh well im talking to much tc lol
nefarious avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43
MagikHand why you insist in acting like you are some kind of authority here, you are completely unaware and known nothing about what you are talking about. That does not seem to bother you though, there are plenty of people besides stanley who all know you hate, that have dupe id's where do you think you got your reviews from. Time you focus your hate on someone else!
drslimshaddy avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:57
Author:
nefarious wrote:
MagikHand why you insist in acting like you are some kind of authority here, you are completely unaware and known nothing about what you are talking about. That does not seem to bother you though, there are plenty of people besides stanley who all know you hate, that have dupe id's where do you think you got your reviews from. Time you focus your hate on someone else!

wow here comes stanley with a new id...
nefarious avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:59
see what I said and here come drslimshaddy also with dupe accounts just look through to his events and see how many times he has been warned and staff told him about his dupe accounts leaving fake review and yet he is VIP by kissing ass. Here is drslimshaddy pointing fingers at someone else saying they do what he himself has done.... and is still doing my bet is...

and is also wrong....about this ID.. Give proof or you should do well to not speak!
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 13:32
Author:
nefarious wrote:
Man before you talk I recommand you to think.First I don't hate anyone I just like to call it arguing.Secondly if some of you troublemakers wanna hate me feel free.Thirdly if you always though that I express my opinion in a staff way then I'm sorry to hurt your feelings.
nefarious avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 00:14

MagiKHanD wrote:

nefarious wrote:

Man before you talk I recommand you to think.First I don't hate anyone I just like to call it arguing.Secondly if some of you troublemakers wanna hate me feel free.Thirdly if you always though that I express my opinion in a staff way then I'm sorry to hurt your feelings.

Here is another thing...no one care what you recommend and your permission to hate you is not needed for it to be so, i am not to hate you as you are not worth the damage doing so creates for me. You are low and pathetic si not hate my friend but pity do I have for you and sympathy for the ones that must live with you and your superiority problem.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 09:33
Author:
nefarious wrote:

Here is another thing...no one care what you recommend and your permission to hate you is not needed for it to be so, i am not to hate you as you are not worth the damage doing so creates for me. You are low and pathetic si not hate my friend but pity do I have for you and sympathy for the ones that must live with you and your superiority problem.

Wow I though that till now you've figured it out.I don't care if I'm worthy of your hate because your equal with zero for me,and I told ya before that you need to know me better than this to know that I don't look for attention.You know maybe when you'll grow up[not necessary in age] you will realise that you've spent so much time makin' fake IDs on a torrent site and you've been thinkin' so much at smart replies that you've lost your childhood.Peace for you and for all haters!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Bring back the Cat_Minister,your troubles will be few!
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37
Author:
lol tez damn rite,,, epolpe would just shit themselves if we had the OLD admin team the admins we have now included :)

wouldnt it be fun --ironhide-cat minister and obs bak as sa even tho obs was a little gay he would never have put up with the shit

oh how fun it was
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44
DON wrote:
lol tez damn rite,,, epolpe would just shit themselves if we had the OLD admin team the admins we have now included :)

wouldnt it be fun --ironhide-cat minister and obs bak as sa even tho obs was a little gay he would never have put up with the shit

oh how fun it was

aaaaaaaawwwww,LMAO,could just imagine,you`d have to update the site code once an hour to keep the ETbot in action after getting burnt out
IndhuSharmaKS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 16:20
Author: Site FriendSuperman
DON wrote:

oh how fun it was

Don't know abt past...i never had computer that time..If it was that fun during old days...k let's ADD old AA/A/SA to the team..
Peace; Love & Happiness
500px-Peace_love_and_happyness.svg.png
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 18:52
IndhuSharmaKS wrote:
DON wrote:

oh how fun it was

Don't know abt past...i never had computer that time..If it was that fun during old days...k let's ADD old AA/A/SA to the team..
Peace; Love & Happiness
500px-Peace_love_and_happyness.svg.png

AW,careful what you ask for,lol
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 19:03
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
TEZ wrote:
Peace; Love & Herpes
hsv-wikipedia.jpg

TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 19:13
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
TEZ wrote:
Peace; Love & Herpes
hsv-wikipedia.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

dontdisturb.gif
No avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 02:34
C'mon now Cat_Minister was a good staff.....its funny look at Cat's events then look at Stanley's or minstrels he's always been misunderstood!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 4 of 5   [ 62 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2