View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 107.22.30.231.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

New Room Idea

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 01:44
Author:
I think this site should have a new room called, " Who To Look Out For" lol.
New people like me are are prone to "attacks" from the wise guys and/or the quick witted people, and the old timers on this site, so innocent people like me (yeah i said innocent lol), should be told to look out for so and so, who won`t hesitate to offer a smart reply to a question posted by a newbie lol.
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 02:00
Author:
The forums can be very interesting AND a bit intimidating at times. Just keep a cool head and all will be fine.
ALSO, try not to buy into the negative as I did! It will only bring out the worst/best??? in you. Hope that makes sense.
Welcome to ET!!!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 02:11
Author:
lol, I give as good as i get, soi am not worried lol. Thank you for the welcome.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 05:04
Author: Blocked
then maybe it is us who should be warned of you who says they are so innocent? So which is it then do you give as good as you get or are you an innocent noob in need of protection?
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 09:19
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Yer,why not,at the same time might as well include a section that lists,peolpe with no sense of humor or wittiness that will help you without a doubt,break that down to different categories of people and their knowledge,a section where new members can be alerted to people that bitch,argue,ask for your email address,ask you to be their facebook friend,then beg for review points or naggingly ask you on your messenger how to get a girl in a country they don`t even live in and want to know your life story,a section to alert you of dupe ID`s and which single member/s they belong to,then another section to alert you about the ones who speak against them,i could go on,yer why not just roll it all up into a ball and toss it in the next site code update.

It comes down to user awareness,even for new members it does`nt take long to know who is who and where to ask for help or whatever you need,welcome to ET and enjoy the site.

Oh and we`re all innocent
imouse avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:40
Author:
Sit back, read and observe is the best way to learn about the Who's Who on any site with a user forum. You'll soon suss the smart arses, the spammers, the talk shite brigade and the genuine.
How many users would a 'room' where you spoke about your dupe id's have?

Sometimes it says more to not say anything at all.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:45
Author: Blocked
hahahah mousie lost his warning.....some good points made! Incidentally never met a convict in the joint who wouldnt swear under oath he was innocent of the crimes he was convicted of! I'm innocent to, just like everyone else!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1