ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Space.Between.Us.2017.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Hoe to re-add uploaded torrents


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
therock7 avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 22:06
Author:
How to re-add uploaded torrent after formatting Windows PC?

After format/re-installatin of OS (Windows XP/7)installed 'µTorrent', now when trying to add my uploaded torrent in µTorrent it's stats 'downloading' instead of 'seeding.

I tried using 'force re-check' even locating 'Original File Location', but no positive results..............PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
No avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 06:28
Author: Blocked
well you have to make sure original directory is the same..meaning the place you originally specified folder the torrent be downloaded to. Then you must be sure (hopefully you saved the original DL attempt) that the file you started downloading is correctly named and placed in the proper designated folder. Then re download the original torrent file and begin downloading after force re-check!

that should do it. Thats what I have done quite often any way
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 21:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
1 - ensure all the original data is still the same and in the same location on your computer when you created it. If you still have the original .torrent file you created then delete it.

2 - open utorrent and go thro the steps like you were creating the .torrent file for the first time,then when asked to save you get this message,

67438215140242811299.jpg
12712194430377513538.jpg
17550563116748660568.jpg

once your seeding your torrent it is extremely important that you do not MOVE or CHANGE the data file that is loaded into utorrent or this will stop the torrent seeding

PS Due to lazyshitus,this is a recycled post originally used else where in the forum

PPS if it recreates a new .torrent file with the same hash number then you might get an error message saying it already exists in the data base,to fix this, read this topic and post there,

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html?page=1
SaM avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 22:25
Author:
SaM
u say u have formatted ur pc then how can u recheck torrents?
unless u still have the source in ur pc u cant force recheck and seed until u download your torrent again
therock7 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 23:18
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
1 - ensure all the original data is still the same and in the same location on your computer when you created it. If you still have the original .torrent file you created then delete it.

2 - open utorrent and go thro the steps like you were creating the .torrent file for the first time,then when asked to save you get this message,

67438215140242811299.jpg
12712194430377513538.jpg
17550563116748660568.jpg

once your seeding your torrent it is extremely important that you do not MOVE or CHANGE the data file that is loaded into utorrent or this will stop the torrent seeding

PS Due to lazyshitus,this is a recycled post originally used else where in the forum

PPS if it recreates a new .torrent file with the same hash number then you might get an error message saying it already exists in the data base,to fix this, read this topic and post there,

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/5564/need+a+torrent+hash+cleared+for+reuploading.html?page=1


GOT IT AND NOW DONE............BUNCH OF THANKS TO YOU "Big_A_Little_A"
therock7 avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 23:26
Author:
SaM wrote:
u say u have formatted ur pc then how can u recheck torrents?
unless u still have the source in ur pc u cant force recheck and seed until u download your torrent again


SORRY AS NOT MENTIONED THAT I ALWAYS DO FORMAT THE OS DRIVE ONLY AS I SAVE MY TORRENT AND OTHERS DATA IN SEPARATE DRIVE OTHER THAN OS INSTALLED LOCATION, SO THAT IF FORMAT REQUIRED I CAN KEEP MY DATA REMAIN SAME AS ITS ALWAYS.........THANKS U FOR UR HELP !!!!!!!!!!
CUSWTRIC avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 04:24
Author: Blocked
better to keep ur uplaoded torrents in any other drives than C, cause we normally format C drive
therock7 avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:27
Author:
CUSWTRIC wrote:
better to keep ur uplaoded torrents in any other drives than C, cause we normally format C drive


yup I always do so to keep data safe......

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2