View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Mythica.The.Iron.Crown.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Karachi Se Lahore (2015) 720p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Shah (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Wrong Number (2015) 1080p Untouched WEBHD AVC AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.238.61.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

What does the future hold?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
AuthorMessage
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 18:15
Author:
Personally I really miss the old ET.
EDIT:
Daily Visitors: 445,200
Daily Pageviews:3,383,520
Daily Bandwidth:10.30 TB (308.88 TB/month)
Daily Revenue:$12,688 USD
Website Worth:$31,943,692 USD
Primary Country:India (Alexa Rank #95 in India)
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 02:31
Author: BannedWarned
Magikhand you havent been here long enough to know the old ET nevetmind miss it! You spend you first 6 months here sitting on Legends lap learning how to brown nose your way to staff spot indian brown nosers always win over everyone else.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 08:17
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
Magikhand you havent been here long enough to know the old ET nevetmind miss it! You spend you first 6 months here sitting on Legends lap learning how to brown nose your way to staff spot indian brown nosers always win over everyone else.

First lemme tell you a story:

A man from a far far away Register to ExtraTorrent.His name was LovePu**ies.He was a nOob on P2P world.He wanted to learn how to upload a torrent.He ddn't knew exactly what to upload for his first ever torrent so he decided that it would be nice to gather a set of useful softwares and upload them here so he might understand how does the upload system works.Well all was nice until here.Then this member went to the beatiful chat.He met admins there,and after a short time one of them decided to verify the torrent of the newcomer because he was new and maybe it was a fake.The member that was new on the site was accused immediately of uploadin' a virused torrent even if the torrent wasn't 100% verified.Then another admin decided to help me to remain to this site and he wanted to clarify this.To shorten this story at the end of the day all was a misunderstanding.

Legend just helped me,a newcomer to stay and accomodate on this site.If you got it now what this story is all about fine,if not well is bcoz you got some hate for me.You never mentioned a reason for this,and I really don't care wich is it but if you wanna be in a online war wich is more than useless then so be it.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 14:57
OMFG i didnt need to know your life story ffs....nobody cares and yes we understand Legend showed you special favors because he wanted special favors returned, he treated you like special red headed step child and brought you up properly on ET...yes yes yes you owe him your life! Geeeeeze grow up
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 17:24
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
OMFG i didnt need to know your life story ffs....nobody cares and yes we understand Legend showed you special favors because he wanted special favors returned, he treated you like special red headed step child and brought you up properly on ET...yes yes yes you owe him your life! Geeeeeze grow up
That wasn't my life story.I got a life...But ET is for my the place where I learnt to create torrents and many other things and I do really care about it.If there is a "kid" whom should grow up I think that is you coz you don't have a PROPER [and I mean it] reason to hate me.You just use the same "swearing words" and offensive[in your opinion] phrases in hope you can hurt me.Lemme tell you why I do bother with you all over the forum all over the site.Coz I wanna see how far you can go and coz I do care about this site more than you.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 08:53
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
thbiatch.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 09:51
yawn...it really is a completely different state of mind! Nevermind MagikHandJob you win you are much better than everyone in fact you make Gandhi look silly, and make Mohammad look like spiritual novice...i bow before your greatness
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:42
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
yawn...it really is a completely different state of mind! Nevermind MagikHandJob you win you are much better than everyone in fact you make Gandhi look silly, and make Mohammad look like spiritual novice...i bow before your greatness
I never said this all I made in forum was to reply to your posts.All that I want is to be in peace with all members from ET....I'm tryin' 2 tell you this since you got the minstrel ID.If you don't get it then leave it be...Have a nice day!
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:42
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
I never said this all I made in forum was to reply to your posts.All that I want is to be in peace with all members from ET....I'm tryin' 2 tell you this since you got the minstrel ID.If you don't get it then leave it be...Have a nice day!
J_A_F_O avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:08
Author: Blocked
just for the record here...

MagiKHanD is not from India

OffTopicTrain.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21
i don't recall saying you were indian Magik, only that you spelled like an indian and therefore understandable why some might confuse you for indian....didn't mean to offend you!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:55
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
etmen wrote:
FUTURE IS ONE THAT PEOPLE ONE MAKE THEMSELVES AND THEY DESTROY THEMSELVES,COS NOW P2P HAS CHANGED AND THESE WORDS DONT MEAN ANYTHING NOW,"SHARING IS CARING" ALL THIS IS SH1T NOW!!!SO MY VOICE IS IF ALL THE INDIANS WHO ARE BEING DISGRACED BACK TO BACK IN FORUMS,CHAT ETC...IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO THINK UPON!!!I THINK NOBODY GETS ANYTHING BY DOING ANYTHING HERE BUT THEY GET SOME SH1T OF INSULT FROM ALL AROUND,SO THE TIME HAS COME FOR ALL TO THINK AND NOBODY WILL COME TO CONSOLE IF ALL THE PEOPLE LOSE THE FATE OF THEIR REAL LIVES AND NOBODY WILL COME AND CONSOLE FOR WHOM THEY KISS A$$E$,SO FUTURE IS IF U'RE NOT RESPECTED,PM SAM AND TELL HIM TO DELETE YOU FROM DATABASE,NO NEED TO RUN FOR STATUS,BEG FOR ICONS SITE FRIEND ETC...JUST HAVE THE GUTTZ TO SAY AND PM THEM,OK,IF U COULD DO BETTER THAN US,SO BY LEAVING WE CAN DO THAT FOR ALL!!!!

I WANT ALL INDIANS TO REPLY THIS POST,I NEED THEM TO ANSWER AND EXPRESS THEM!!!

no probs just sending the message by smoke signal to little horny shiiting bull on the reservation, hopefully if the wind is OK will get reply back soon
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 14:32
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
i don't recall saying you were indian Magik, only that you spelled like an indian and therefore understandable why some might confuse you for indian....didn't mean to offend you!
Sorry coz I don't have a perfect spelling of words but as long as you get my point is enough for me.
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 28 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3