ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.161.201.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


Joy Of Giving Week Ahead


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
therock7 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 21:17
Author:
JGW

"Joy Of Giving Week" is coming..........

From 2nd October to 8th October

Thanks to all ET uploaders for their "acts of giving"
J_A_F_O avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 21:39
Author: Blocked
Damn someone really wants that site friend icon lol
therock7 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 21:45
Author:
J_A_F_O wrote:
Damn someone really wants that site friend icon lol


not like that "J_A_F_O" i'm not in run of reputation points or icon......If Super Admin/Admin/Moderators and others feels they can give me anything then I'll accept as well as will be happy (even I've only 17points)......I dn't PM anybody for points instead I ask them for suggestions.................I'm Happy to be on Extra Torrent

Smiley
J_A_F_O avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 22:06
Author: Blocked
BS...you were in chat saying you wish you had site friend icon by your name. lol
and WTF is it with India? You have a special week for everything.

Wait til cat_minister see's this thread lol
therock7 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 22:13
Author:
@J_A_F_O: Lolzzzzzzzzz u guys rokzzz!!!!!! but I can;t remember it.......please say the date & time
J_A_F_O avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 22:16
Author: Blocked
therock7 [21:02:31]:
wish if i get a smiley besided me :((

date: today, time: not that long ago

lol it's so recent it's still shows in old chat box

Capture.JPG

and ALL of you seem to LOVE ET SO SO SO MUCH until some staff doesn't reply to your pm's fast enough or check your torrents fast enough for you all, which seems to be within 5 seconds after you all ask. lol
then suddenly most of you HATE ET and run off. lol
therock7 avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 22:56
Author:
J_A_F_O wrote:
therock7 [21:02:31]:
wish if i get a smiley besided me :((

date: today, time: not that long ago

lol it's so recent it's still shows in old chat box

Capture.JPG

and ALL of you seem to LOVE ET SO SO SO MUCH until some staff doesn't reply to your pm's fast enough or check your torrents fast enough for you all, which seems to be within 5 seconds after you all ask. lol
then suddenly most of you HATE ET and run off. lol


Wow, you made so nicely.........I've no intention to oppose u (beg ur pardon in advance) but I'll always wait for suggestions from Super Admin/Admin/Moderatores...... i think u missed some points/comments "I asked for some suggestions also check the comments thereafter"

1
2
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 23:26
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
I want all the woman from your village(including the ugly ones, the animals and the desi aunties)

GIVE ME THEM!!
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 00:59
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
LOL this is exactly what I mean......these guys live and breathe for this stuff. I remember when LEGEND threatened to take his life because he was given a a pair of tits FFS. I few points, a smiley icon acknowledgment praise acceptance these guys suck that stuff up and become willing to throw themselves into oncoming Mumbai traffic. Try to explain it to them and they are so thick headed they can't get it.

Even when confronted with proof he continues to lie. caught with his hand in the cookie jar...he lies. "I don't ask for anything points or icons, I ask for suggestions or guidelines." Like WTF is that not a twisted way of seeing things in my view this guy therock7 should be warned not rewarded, banned not beatified...

If it wouldnt result in so much drama I'd take 5 points every week for the next 6 weeks.....get the opposite of what you ak for, your to dangerous with only the few points you have
therock7 avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 01:27
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
LOL this is exactly what I mean......these guys live and breathe for this stuff. I remember when LEGEND threatened to take his life because he was given a a pair of tits FFS. I few points, a smiley icon acknowledgment praise acceptance these guys suck that stuff up and become willing to throw themselves into oncoming Mumbai traffic. Try to explain it to them and they are so thick headed they can't get it.

Even when confronted with proof he continues to lie. caught with his hand in the cookie jar...he lies. "I don't ask for anything points or icons, I ask for suggestions or guidelines." Like WTF is that not a twisted way of seeing things in my view this guy therock7 should be warned not rewarded, banned not beatified...

If it wouldnt result in so much drama I'd take 5 points every week for the next 6 weeks.....get the opposite of what you ak for, your to dangerous with only the few points you have


I dn't know y u'r thinking negative 'bout me but still I'm n't looking for review or points (and I'm nt lie here), being a smiley besides name will make anyone happy and encourage to be an active member of ET.

As well as I've only 17points in my account; if u take this points away I'll be Nil......so I would request u help me as I'm not harmfull to ET...........
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 08:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
therock7 wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
LOL this is exactly what I mean......these guys live and breathe for this stuff. I remember when LEGEND threatened to take his life because he was given a a pair of tits FFS. I few points, a smiley icon acknowledgment praise acceptance these guys suck that stuff up and become willing to throw themselves into oncoming Mumbai traffic. Try to explain it to them and they are so thick headed they can't get it.

Even when confronted with proof he continues to lie. caught with his hand in the cookie jar...he lies. "I don't ask for anything points or icons, I ask for suggestions or guidelines." Like WTF is that not a twisted way of seeing things in my view this guy therock7 should be warned not rewarded, banned not beatified...

If it wouldnt result in so much drama I'd take 5 points every week for the next 6 weeks.....get the opposite of what you ak for, your to dangerous with only the few points you have


I dn't know y u'r thinking negative 'bout me but still I'm n't looking for review or points (and I'm nt lie here), being a smiley besides name will make anyone happy and encourage to be an active member of ET.

As well as I've only 17points in my account; if u take this points away I'll be Nil......so I would request u help me as I'm not harmfull to ET...........

What a vane,useless topic,giving week,give us a break for week OMG,bet you did`t see that screenshot coming,it is what it is,if your looking for a smiley you`ve probably just prolonged it,friend status is`nt to encourage you to be active here,you get that after you`ve been active here,for example when you work you get paid after,not before. I would`ve just kept my mouth shut,do something to EARN a smiley and not even had thought of such a useless,stupid topic,you`ve really put a target on your chest now,LMAO,have a nice day
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 08:50
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
I'm sorry but in this day and age no matter where you are in the world 3rd world cesspool or not nobody's english can be this bad by accident...you really have to work hard to fukkkk up the english language this bad...so just fukkking stop it ...TheRock7 stop it right now you are digging a deeper and deeper hole every time you open your mouth...

If someone wants to help this guy close the topic ban him but please do not allow him to type any more, its just to bloody painful to watch anyone screw the english language that far into the ground
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 08:59
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Cat_Minister wrote:
I'm sorry but in this day and age no matter where you are in the world 3rd world cesspool or not nobody's english can be this bad by accident...you really have to work hard to fukkkk up the english language this bad...so just fukkking stop it ...TheRock7 stop it right now you are digging a deeper and deeper hole every time you open your mouth...

If someone wants to help this guy close the topic ban him but please do not allow him to type any more, its just to bloody painful to watch anyone screw the english language that far into the ground


That what i saying and i thought i was a glutten for punishment.

Cat,i love the new avatar,ooops,off topic again
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Thanks for the kudos...thought time for change. For a second I thought the topic said "The Joy Of Giving Head Week" then i saw what it actually said.....

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1