ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Smoking.Guns.2016.DVDRip.XviD-EVO
View Torrent Info: Bitter.Harvest.2017.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: We.Dont.Belong.Here.2017.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.211.0.142.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


ET Proudly Announces The 1000 & 2000 Point Club Awards


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
jj avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:16
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal

This will surely be one of the most coveted of all collector's items.

ET1000POINTCLUB.png
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 03:28
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Damn I want one of those.....can we nominate users or will awards be given automatically? Will there be a formal ceremony and presentation by Admin and staff? Is there to be a all you can eat buffet? Arrangements will need to be made for proper dress, the countryside will be searched for a proper escort to presentation...
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 09:46
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
When will the 2000 point limited edition camel be available?? As I am in desperate need of it and plzzzzzzzz plzzzzs peeps review me NOW!! I still need 195 point to make my wet dreams come true!
Ruler avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:28
Author: Blocked
dam it i am losing by 1000 points .
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56
Author: Site FriendKitty
four inches long is the length of two review club members dicks is`nt it ?
heavyboz avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16
Author:
here is the 195 points that you need big_A , night night.....sweet dreams. hb.
jj avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal

This will definitely be displayed with pride on the fire pit mantel in every mudhut.

ET2000POINTCLUB.png
bamman avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:56
Author:
look,this review thing was made for a constructive reason,so that the members remain always interested and never get bored,but it was a helll of a part of ET,cos when a site is made,everybody expects to be a famous site and as the popularity grew up,all started silly things like reviewing cheating,am also registered at other sites but i have been here for one day,and the things are worse here,it's not like there in TPB,KAT etc...and these are also more famous sites like ET!!!
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 15:54
Author:
bamman wrote:
look,this review thing was made for a constructive reason,so that the members remain always interested and never get bored,but it was a helll of a part of ET,cos when a site is made,everybody expects to be a famous site and as the popularity grew up,all started silly things like reviewing cheating,am also registered at other sites but i have been here for one day,and the things are worse here,it's not like there in TPB,KAT etc...and these are also more famous sites like ET!!!

IF THAT'S THE CASE BAMMAN THEN WHY U HERE???
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:20
Author: Site FriendKitty
teseals wrote:
bamman wrote:
look,this review thing was made for a constructive reason,so that the members remain always interested and never get bored,but it was a helll of a part of ET,cos when a site is made,everybody expects to be a famous site and as the popularity grew up,all started silly things like reviewing cheating,am also registered at other sites but i have been here for one day,and the things are worse here,it's not like there in TPB,KAT etc...and these are also more famous sites like ET!!!

IF THAT'S THE CASE BAMMAN THEN WHY U HERE???
teasels it`s an opinion... it`s cool to have a different opinion... :))

everyone here should debate not just close each other down... you win your your argument by debating not masturbating chaps... pmsl ;)

+5`s to everyone... :P
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:39
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
aSBo wrote:
you win your your argument by debating not masturbating chaps.

Not unless its a duel to the squirt!
bamman avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:45
Author:
teseals if u really have problem with me being here,then it's not a problem cos it was just a suggestion,no need to loose ur temper,ohh!!actually am a one day old and u r a better old guy here than me,so i better not care to interfere in forums!!!

as the other guy asbo said all can have a opinion!!!thanks to him!!
ok!!if some have problem,then am really sorry to all whom i have disturbed with on their issues!!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:50
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
aSBo wrote:
you win your your argument by debating not masturbating chaps.

Not unless its a duel to the squirt!

ya old dirty bastard ;)
aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 16:53
Author: Site FriendKitty
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
aSBo wrote:
you win your your argument by debating not masturbating chaps.

Not unless its a duel to the squirt!
filthy fukka lol
bamman wrote:
as the other guy asbo said all can have a opinion!!!thanks to him!!
ok!!if some have problem,then am really sorry to all whom i have disturbed with on their issues!!!
just keep using the forum please... i`m sick of people feeling bullied out of here that`s why it`s so dead...

you`ll have to forgive us if we don`t seem very trusting of ID`s we don`t know here we`ve had a lot of b/s for far too long. i hope it`s being fixed by staff now. i`m sorry.
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 17:20
Author:
bamman wrote:
teseals if u really have problem with me being here,then it's not a problem cos it was just a suggestion,no need to loose ur temper,ohh!!actually am a one day old and u r a better old guy here than me,so i better not care to interfere in forums!!!

as the other guy asbo said all can have a opinion!!!thanks to him!!
ok!!if some have problem,then am really sorry to all whom i have disturbed with on their issues!!!

I think you and aSBo misunderstood me bamman. I definitely don't have a problem w/you being here and certaintly didn't lose my temper.
I was just asking you that question out of curiosity. Also, no need to feel ur interfering in forums...that's what these forums are for.
WELCOME TO ET!!!

1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5