H264 X264
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.211.128.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Help me to find the link for PS3 Emulator for PC plz...

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Ashwin7 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 17:34
Author:
Hi. Plz give me the link to download PS3 Emulator for PC full version. Plz give A link that dose not contain surveys. Or if you have can you plz...... upload it.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 18:44
Author:
Ashwin7 avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 19:24
Author:
Thanks for the links and do u know how to use them?
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:33
Author:
Ashwin7 wrote:
Thanks for the links and do u know how to use them?

A) simple answer: you cannot play PS3 games on your computer. Firstly, you would need a blu-ray dive (which you may or may not have), and secondly you would need the necessary bios, firmware, and codecs to get it running. Then, after that, you would need an absurdly powerful computer to run the games. So powerful, in fact, that I don't think at least 99% of the worlds computers could run it (console emulation is a very difficult process for a computer because of the completely different architecture). This is all also assuming that someone has actually managed to develop a working PS3 emulator, which I also seriously doubt.

B) To run 3d games on your computer, you need a graphics card that supports 3d graphics, which you could probably have found for the last 10-15 years or so. Direct X is also probably necessary, as is RAM and a computer that is more powerful than a Pentium with a 200 Mhz processor (no numbers, just a Pentium). If you have all this, then maybe you're missing some games that support 3d? Have you installed it?

C) I can't tell you how to play a 3d game unless I know what it is! Tell me that, first.

D) Maybe you should try playing the games from your desk? It can be hard to see from inside those tiny boxes.

Edit: Just to correct the poster below me a little, I think you might be looking more at around 4-10 gigs of ram, maybe a 3-ish Ghz quad-core processor, and a state-of-the-art 512 meg graphics card.

Let me put it this way - around 2.0 GHz (single core), 1 gig of ram and a 128 Mb graphics card will get you emulating a NINTENDO DS smoothly. Think about that, while thinking about the difference between a DS and a PS3, K? Unless you don't like too many fps. I'm quite partial to it, myself, but like they say, each to his own. Some people just prefer slide-shows, I guess?

SOURCE

also The PlayStation is a completely different platform than PC (Win, Linux, Mac). Both the CPU (Cell Microprocessor) and the GPU (NVIDIA RSX) are using different architecture and instruction sets than the PC platform.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5