If you got the torrent of Photoshop CS6 then you didn't install it correctly.
You have to RUN PHOTOSHOP ONE TIME, CLOSE IT THEN
apply the patch or copy the amtlib.dll over the original, depending which torrent you got.
IF you do the patch or the amtlib.dll replace option FIRST then you will NOT get the extended version.
1. Uninstall Photoshop, if you installed it as part of the CS6 Master Collection
just chose that in the Programs and Features option in Control Panel, and just chose to UNINSTALL PHOTOSHOP only.
2. Go to CONTROL PANEL
then FOLDER OPTIONS
then the VIEW TAB and CHECK THE Show hidden files, folder or drives option
then APPLY and OK
3. Then go to your C DRIVE, USERS, *your user name*, AppData, Roaming, Adobe
and DELETE the Adobe Photoshop CS6 folder.
4. Then restart your computer.
5. Reinstall Photoshop however the way you did it before.
BUT this time...RUN the program and when it pops up you have to register to get full function
or whatever exactly it says...do the register later so you can get Photoshop to start fully.
6. THEN close Photoshop.
7. Apply that patch or copy, paste and overwrite the amtlib.dll
8. THEN run photoshop again and you will have the Extended Version of it.
If you show you have extended version already on the ABOUT photoshop in the menu then I don't know what the problem is.
Most of the torrents here do not tell you this because the uploader just dumps them here, unless it's http://extratorrent.cc/profile/ChingLiu
he makes the nfo look "pretty" before he dumps the stuff here he gets off graphic sharing sites. I bet the craps he takes aren't even originally his.
ps: tell asbo we already have enough "Google Helpers" in this forum that is not ready for ADULTS lol