Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: Sing (2016) 720p Blu-Ray x264 Dual-Audio [Hindi 5.1 Org DD - English] - maverick [Exclusive]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.158.80.117.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

What in ET makes you PUKE?

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8  [Next]
Page 2 of 8   [ 106 posts ]
AuthorMessage
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 19:21
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
what makes me puke is the bitching here with the he said she said never ending blah blah etc...
And the secret agent Review cops saying staff dose nothing here when there are
scum like This out there try to infect files and hack accounts ect
so sorry if we miss some of the Review kids playing there girl games.. this is more important than getting rid of fakers/ redirecting password bull shit torrents and all the rest of it.
Review cheats are much more important.. and i don't understand y some still post account names here when they have sent PMs to staff lol. this is the big topic here, And we all no if the Review system was Removed that
not a week would go by before the haters would find something new. before this it was chat.... haters will be haters on this site and any other

LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 20:27
Author: AdminSun
LMFAO nice 1 candymankz for telling the fat kids how it is since they are the real problem here, bitching and pointing there stubby little fingers grassing every 1 up "who gets more dinner money etc".
We all know fat kids love curry so why they bitch so much about it i have no idea but 1 thing i do know is it makes me PUKE! listening to the same tune from the same people. And don't get me started about arse kissers as it's these people kissing each others fat arses day after day.
It's a fucking torrent site get a real life, a job or woman ffs and stop being little fags and give the forums a break lol. ET's not a home for the mentally ill are smack head rehab for the board recovering addict... did i miss any of you ? ahh well fuck it

If you like my post and agree Review Me
If you wish you can follow me on Facebook
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 21:25
Author: Blocked
rofl how would LRS know anything about what happens here? he logs in for 5 minutes once a week, he's too busy on his other site to know or care about what goes on here. why did he post this? did he get threatened to step up his performance here or lose his status? how would he face his family and coworkers if he was staff on only one super great torrent site! work for free like tiny fool yet talks about everyone being stupid! rofl suck some more SaM ass LRS. noone here respects you.
LRS avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 21:38
Author: AdminSun
KingJafahla wrote:
rofl how would LRS know anything about what happens here? he logs in for 5 minutes once a week, he's too busy on his other site to know or care about what goes on here. why did he post this? did he get threatened to step up his performance here or lose his status? how would he face his family and coworkers if he was staff on only one super great torrent site! work for free like tiny fool yet talks about everyone being stupid! rofl suck some more SaM ass LRS. noone here respects you.

Come on don't be like that just cos i wouldn't let you suck my dick for site friend status ask 1 of the others they might :P
Get threatend to step up ? dont make me laugh :P
As for status i don't give a shit it's hobby i was asked from all sites :)
Respect ? why would i need respect from anonymous people/spammers lol
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 21:42
rolf candymankz posting faker screenshot not even from extratorrent rofl
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 22:08
KingJafahla wrote:

i respects him.... i respect most that use the one account, only ppl with something to hide
use multiple
Review

aSBo avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 22:18
Author: Site FriendKitty
07359861579046710807.gif
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 23:05
KingJafahla wrote:
rolf candymankz posting faker screenshot not even from extratorrent rofl

of corse there not frome extratorrent .. fakes don't last to long here
But i can tell you that all of thees came
here and were removed makes it easer if you no whats coming
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 01:24
Author:
TEZ wrote:
DON wrote:
teseals wrote:
Have to agree with ghosty1985. I once saw a torrent downloaded over 2,000 times and had only 1 comment.

shit happens,,, parantly we do this coz we love doing it,, so what about comments pff,,

et needs to implemet a simple like button for registred and non registred

retaggers are worse retagging GROUPS are even worser,, yes u k now who u r

We had a button for rating torrents that non registered users could also use but it was abused then removed,that`s enough to make you puke

Thanx DON and TEZ!!!
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 01:26
Author:
candymankz wrote:
what makes me puke is the bitching here with the he said she said never ending blah blah etc...
And the secret agent Review cops saying staff dose nothing here when there are
scum like This out there try to infect files and hack accounts ect
so sorry if we miss some of the Review kids playing there girl games.. this is more important than getting rid of fakers/ redirecting password bull shit torrents and all the rest of it.
Review cheats are much more important.. and i don't understand y some still post account names here when they have sent PMs to staff lol. this is the big topic here, And we all no if the Review system was Removed that
not a week would go by before the haters would find something new. before this it was chat.... haters will be haters on this site and any other

Very well put candymankz!!!
LHR avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 03:22
i was new here,but the thing that puked me when some guy bipin had an arguement with cat_minister and he was banned lately!!!after that he says that am some dupe ID of cat!!!i couldn't sleep the last night,had my test in my school,also they were making fun of my age as i was born on a leap year day i.e.29th february,so accordingly my age is 5,cos my birthday comes after 4 years!!!!

was it right to bully a new member and who is far more younger then the guy who said that bipin!!

i demand a stern action against bipin!!!
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 04:04
Author:
LHR wrote:
i was new here,but the thing that puked me when some guy bipin had an arguement with cat_minister and he was banned lately!!!after that he says that am some dupe ID of cat!!!i couldn't sleep the last night,had my test in my school,also they were making fun of my age as i was born on a leap year day i.e.29th february,so accordingly my age is 5,cos my birthday comes after 4 years!!!!

was it right to bully a new member and who is far more younger then the guy who said that bipin!!

i demand a stern action against bipin!!!

Ur argument sounds legit at least, but have U shared this with Admin???
U said...i demand a stern action against bipin!!! This sounds a bit contradictory!
Contact admin for further verification on this matter!
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 07:58
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
jj wrote:
That DON is not red yet...

rolling_on_the_floor.gif

That jj is not BLUE yet

rolling_on_the_floor.gif
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 08:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
DON wrote:
TEZ wrote:
DON wrote:
teseals wrote:
Have to agree with ghosty1985. I once saw a torrent downloaded over 2,000 times and had only 1 comment.

shit happens,,, parantly we do this coz we love doing it,, so what about comments pff,,

et needs to implemet a simple like button for registred and non registred

retaggers are worse retagging GROUPS are even worser,, yes u k now who u r

We had a button for rating torrents that non registered users could also use but it was abused then removed,that`s enough to make you puke

yeh so its ther they just wont enable it again,]#
maybe the new site owners sill implement it again,,wen/if the sale goes thru

Yer bring the button back SaM/BOSS/future BOSS,would`nt the review cheaters/pucker ups have a field day,but seriously yer bring it back

YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15
Author: Admin
1. People whining and complaining about all NON p2p related stuff, and making a big fcuking deal about it.

2. People picking on a single ethnic group, blaming them for "spamming" and "retardedness" and using that excuse to be RACIST.

3. Morons who dont have a life and job and resort to spamming the site, be it "plzz upload in Hindi" to " sùck c0ck etc spammer"

4. Snitches who think photoshop modified images cant be figured out ....

5. People who can't spell properly in their "First Language" .. (:

DON for Curry

190080_Moron_jpg70b40cc3c4c7b9b732ce56b00d0bc0ed.jpg
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7, 8  [Next]
Page 2 of 8   [ 106 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5