ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.82.161.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


how to become mod. or admin? (closed)



1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 72 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 19:36
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
To whom it may concern,I would be interested in becoming a moderator or Administrator,not sure of what the steps are could someone please fill me in ?. thanx 19tommy59.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 19:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
1st you need to take loads of screen shots of people mildly breaking the rules then forward them to admin.

2nd you'll need to join a review club kiss loads of asses get banned warned a few times.

3rd you'll need 5+ fake accounts to complain to staff about your 1st account being banned and how you miss brown nosing up to staff.

once all the above have been done those 3 steps will need repeating 3 to 4 times over before your even considered for a staff/mod role.

i hope this was informative to you ;)
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 20:39
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Wow tough crowd! R U serious? lol,hope you are'nt a moderator or administrator.From the look on your avatars face you are either nuts or taking it up the ol wazoo!.give me your address I'll shoot you some ky and Ibuprophen.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 20:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
seriously this is how you apply for the mod jobs

http://meatspin.com/
comput3riz3d avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 20:52
Author:
i was just looking through the criteria that you supplied and realized that you are the person most suited for admin post never mind mod position sorry m8 you aint done the screenshots sorry forget it
LRS avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 21:06
Author: AdminSun
snotlob wrote:
seriously this is how you apply for the mod jobs

http://meatspin.com/

Congrats snotlob admin and staff have agreed that all further mod candidates will go through you... but after viewing your interview technics we might have to rethink on this

Since you impressed us so much with:

snotlob wrote:
taking loads of screen shots of people mildly breaking the rules then forward them to admin.

Joining a review club kiss loads of asses get banned warned a few times.

5+ fake accounts to complain to staff about your 1st account being banned and how you miss brown nosing up to staff.

Well done BrO, YoUr ThE MaN :D

LMFAO
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 21:39
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I see you are an admin,what afraid of a little not so freindly competition? im gonna be around unless I get banned,I am trying to find an answer to my question free of the fag videos and nursing school applications,I enjoy a good joke but obviously you are not capable of answering a serious question,am I not padding your ego enough? if this is what it means to be an admin.or moderator I want no part of it,I stayed here with E.T. because I thought it was'nt like other sites supporting all the b.s,I am starting to think I was wrong!with this kind of support for new people it won't be long before E.T has an entirely NEW reputation.I did'nt come here to kiss ass I just think I would be a good Admin or Moderator.Too bad,thank you for all your helpful information,if I ever decide to become a faggot and take it up the ass or become a nurse I will come back to E.T but in the mean time I will leave it up to you Mr Administrator to continue taking it up the ass,when do you finish nursing school?.Too bad your loss. P.S and you have other Admins behind you congratulating you for running off a new person just for asking a question? I can't believe your entire Admin is like this,what a bunch of sorry ass characters.
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 21:57
Author:
If you really wanna become a staff of this site you need to:
-Agree with the rules and respect them.
-Get used with all kind of freaks that you might meet around.
-Catch fake torrents.
-Help in the forum/chat.
Be active in those and you might get lucky.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 22:01
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
I can't believe your entire Admin is like this,what a bunch of sorry ass charachters.


Well only 99% of them!! And I'm the grumpy sarcastic, nippy, mental one!
As for becoming a mod, you must be mad!! All I can say is, be seen to be helping out about the site in chat/forum daily, answering members question(helpfully/or sarcastically if its stupid question), keep this up and you might just get a chance in the next 6-12 months(or longer, its not up to me and depends on how you get on!)
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 22:02
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
MagiKHanD wrote:
If you really wanna become a staff of this site you need to:
-Agree with the rules and respect them.
-Get used with all kind of freaks MagiKHanD when you meet around.
-Catch fake torrents.
-Help in the forum/chat.
Be active in those and you might get lucky.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 22:07
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Finally an answer I can live with,thanx,I just want to help out I recently retired and I am on this site all the time anyway E.T. is the only site I use for downloading so I figure what the hell Im here anyway and I figure I could help with answers especially the stupid questions sarcastic is my middle name, No really it is,Tommy Sarcastic Doyle,anyway thanx for the info,I will stick around,do what I can to help and see what happens!.I am not really thin skinned I just dont much like idiots.lol.
jj avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 23:11
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
Finally an answer I can live with,thanx,I just want to help out I recently retired and I am on this site all the time anyway E.T. is the only site I use for downloading so I figure what the hell Im here anyway and I figure I could help with answers especially the stupid questions sarcastic is my middle name, No really it is,Tommy Sarcastic Doyle,anyway thanx for the info,I will stick around,do what I can to help and see what happens!.I am not really thin skinned I just dont much like idiots.lol.

Then you are on the WRONG SITE! lol
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 23:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I said I dont Like em I did'nt say I cant deal with em,lol
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 00:49
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
snotlob wrote:
seriously this is how you apply for the mod jobs

http://meatspin.com/

Congrats snotlob admin and staff have agreed that all further mod candidates will go through you... but after viewing your interview technics we might have to rethink on this

Since you impressed us so much with:

snotlob wrote:
taking loads of screen shots of people mildly breaking the rules then forward them to admin.

Joining a review club kiss loads of asses get banned warned a few times.

5+ fake accounts to complain to staff about your 1st account being banned and how you miss brown nosing up to staff.

Well done BrO, YoUr ThE MaN :D

LMFAO


lmfao your admin tho bro.. meatspin meatspin
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 00:56
Author: Admin
19tommy59 wrote:
To whom it may concern,I would be interested in becoming a moderator or Administrator,not sure of what the steps are could someone please fill me in ?. thanx 19tommy59.

Send me a PM mate with your credentials LoL .. past p2p knowledge and experience !

Snitching is something you learn along the way ... but doesn`t go down well my end.

So throw what you got my way and we will take it from there
1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 1 of 5   [ 72 posts ]



Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6