Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 23.20.202.156.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Album title goes here

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 07:26
Author:
requesting deadmau5 newest album "Album title Goes Here" any help???
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Why??

Why create another topic for this?? when you already had one which was replied to and deleted before I could answer the problem you had, and also your PM has been replied to to sort out the issue you had with finding this.

You will not find a copy of this uploaded by itself that will be left without it being taken down again, other than the copy I linked you to,

now if any problems reply to my PM and will help you best I can

Close this topic NOW!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 15:17
Author:
well im sorry you are upset, and no i will not comply with your request. you sent me a faulty URL with no relations to my forum. im asking for deadmau5 not a mix list of random artists. if im reposting after it got deleted then obviously your no help to me....
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:04
DeathPanther53 wrote:
well im sorry you are upset, and no i will not comply with your request. you sent me a faulty URL with no relations to my forum. im asking for deadmau5 not a mix list of random artists. if im reposting after it got deleted then obviously your no help to me....

I sent you a link, explaining this album has been the subject of a massive copyright infringement and has been taken down all over the internet and there is only one source that I could find for it!
You replied in your last forum post that the link did not work, but before I could reply to it the post was deleted,but I did reply to your PM with more links or how to search for more links for the ONLY torrent I could find with THE ALBUM YOU REQUESTED! I even explained it was in a 8GB file of music, and even told you which folder it was in, and how to download only the files YOU wanted!!

If I'm repeating myself after giving you all the help and more that YOU requested and you DONT listen then obviously your no help to YOURSELF!!

No skin off my nose its your loss so why not go and buy it if you cant be bothered to listen to the help given!!....

PS, I'm not upset, just fed up trying to help folk who don't listen/don't really want the help and then go on a stropp like they know it all!!

PPS, If your realy desperate for the album then DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE!!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:20
Author:
yes and i saw that. but even then what you had sent to me didnt work either. i appreciated your help but was also asking the public NOT JUST YOU, that is what a forum is for right? yes, but no worries. i found the torrent that i was looking for
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:21
Author: Site FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
well i managed to find this torrent pretty fast and its downloading well.
depending on a few pm's with BIG-A ill decide on whether to upload it or not
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:32
DeathPanther53 wrote:
yes and i saw that. but even then what you had sent to me didnt work either. i appreciated your help but was also asking the public NOT JUST YOU, that is what a forum is for right? yes, but no worries. i found the torrent that i was looking for

I sent you more than one link but guess some folk are really ungrateful for the help they get, and yeah it is a public forum, but do I see any other members rushing to help you in either of your posts!!
No avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 21:49
Author:

Big_A_Little_A wrote:

DeathPanther53 wrote:

I sent you more than one link but guess some folk are really ungrateful for the help they get, and yeah it is a public forum, but do I see any other members rushing to help you in either of your posts!!

you sent me links that took me in circles my friend. i had done what you had asked and went through the file like you said it would be located and never found any song by deadmau5,honestly why on earth are you still arguing about this on the internet? i never doubted you about the infringement stuff either. but your links you gave me had no song listings of what i was looking for. i do appreciate your help though and never asked to people to rush to my request. we are all busy people and i understand if no one is able to reply to me fast enough
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 06:27
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Your reply to big_A _little_ A, Was versed quite eloquently, but truth be told your treble level in your voice patterns was quiverring slightly with each utterance spewed forth from your voice ejaculator which by the way was in full throttle!! in simple english you sound like an ungreatful jerk to me seems you were given all the help anyone could ask for yet all ya did was bitched. Sorry big_A_little_A but I just had ta say it.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1