Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.167.191.50.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

i want to bring android here

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
i have alot of android apps....all the paid for one's i have free for uploading..i have rom's that i and friends have created..

and i have tutorials on all i can share.. i think it would bring something new to the table..

sorry for such a fast topic but im off to work...

pm me with more info if interested
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58
Author:
id say do tutorials on request, thers to many diffrent rooting processes to do them all, cf root, doomlords, and the list goes on, then thers custom bootloaders and kernels, i myself just installed the syrian kernal seems ok,

the rootig process is easy with super1 click, shame it wouldnt do my s2 but pff,, il hit u up with a question, OR do a question and aswers for android thread!
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 13:20
Author: ET junkieET lover
Nice idea but bone111 has almost every app and game from android.....

Will be happy i u can proivde for windows phone....
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 13:59
Author:
MONUQ wrote:
Nice idea but bone111 has almost every app and game from android.....

Will be happy i u can proivde for windows phone....

hardley EVERY,

i think owuld be better for customozation tuorials
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 21:51
i can provide them.. only an android fan though
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 13:15
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
So just upload the sh1t then why come and post in forum looking for approval and permission, talk about attention whores FFS man STFU for a while.
ghostman avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 23:29
i used to love tying my cats tail and setting them on fire and watch them burn to death :))
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 23:35
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
ghostman wrote:
i used to love tying my cats tail and setting them on fire and watch them burn to death :))

fucking dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that really shows you to be nothing than the worlds biggest fucking knobend

Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 01:13
ghostman wrote:

And to think they let animals like you breed. Torturing animals today sociopath tomorrow, wonderful values you are passing on douchbag.
ghostman avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 01:53
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ghostman wrote:

didnt actually meant i burned my cats big A..i was refuring to the PUSSY cat who always has something to say about me when im typing in here in the forums..i think my post went over your head..its starting to get annoying...i dont get pissed off often but he struck a fucking nerve.. i dont know what his problem is maybe someone snitched on him by being an ass kisser back in the days..maybe its why he got banned in the first place..but i wish he would leave me the fuck alone..i try and help everyone here to the best of my knowledge..but it seems im kissing ass about helping people..i thought thats what the forum and chat room was for..i see why people keep mygrating to other sites..got assholes like this on site who thinks he can just talk to anyone like he wants and then when they get pissed off at him and throw comments back at him he cry's to yall and trys to make them look bad in front of yall to make himself look better..so he wouldnt have to feel self pitty from what happened to him in the past
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 03:14
ghostman wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
ghostman wrote:

didnt actually meant i burned my cats big A..i was refuring to the PUSSY cat who always has something to say about me when im typing in here in the forums..i think my post went over your head..its starting to get annoying...i dont get pissed off often but he struck a fucking nerve.. i dont know what his problem is maybe someone snitched on him by being an ass kisser back in the days..maybe its why he got banned in the first place..but i wish he would leave me the fuck alone..i try and help everyone here to the best of my knowledge..but it seems im kissing ass about helping people..i thought thats what the forum and chat room was for..i see why people keep mygrating to other sites..got assholes like this on site who thinks he can just talk to anyone like he wants and then when they get pissed off at him and throw comments back at him he cry's to yall and trys to make them look bad in front of yall to make himself look better..so he wouldnt have to feel self pitty from what happened to him in the past

I got u, it was his avatar who got u to post a comment like that...Lol i can't stop imaging that stuff...cool
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 04:27
awwwww how sweet is that MONUQ the ass kissing review cheat meets zGhostman the ass kissing staff ball washer, they fall in love and have ET BIRTHDAY BROMANCE!

Congrats girls you each get 5 from the cat.
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 04:33
Cat_Minister wrote:
awwwww how sweet is that MONUQ the ass kissing review cheat meets zGhostman the ass kissing staff ball washer, they fall in love and have ET BIRTHDAY BROMANCE!

oh i missed u bitch( sorry can't say u dog( female) Ohoooo ooo ooo ooo oo oo).....
ghostman avatar
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12
MONUQ wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:

oh i missed u bitch( sorry can't say u dog( female) Ohoooo ooo ooo ooo oo oo).....

wow..someone else who hates you!..that would make 534987593487598347598347953874598374535 people! oh right there's not that many people in the world.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 09:30
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
see here the two retards of et .. cat and big made this topic look bad ...great.

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5