Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Blue ray torrents

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Ratbasturd avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08
Author:
Can we not have a separate section for BR torrents ?

Most of the new releases are in BR format which makes this extremely difficult to find a copy not in BR.

If not a separate section then maybe a search box for non BR torrents ?
LRS avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23
Author: AdminSun
Yes a more specific search feature would be nice in torrent category's by quality
but for now using the search box correctly is the best option
"TITLE" DVDRip/Ts/Cam etc to refine the search results.
And not to forget the advance search option HERE
DarkChylde avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:54
Author: Blocked
How do we ever manage to exist and thrive without these original suggestions by new members, you would think that with all the people that come here someone would have considered same thing and then realized ...wait.....search function specific detail advanced....
Ratbasturd avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 23:39
Author:
Doh now why didn't I think of that seen as I'm such a newbie to torrent site's... Rather best not to say anything bout someone u know nothing about, or are u one of those dickheads who pre judge people because you think you're better than them ? Well you might be in your little world of torrents site's forum's, sad little man. Bet your a yank.

As for searching in the right format, I've been doing that and it still pulls up all the BR copies with the rest, can't exclude BR downloads. Thanks LRS for the suggestion though.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 00:08
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Ratbasturd wrote:
Doh now why didn't I think of that seen as I'm such a newbie to torrent site's... Rather best not to say anything bout someone u know nothing about, or are u one of those dickheads who pre judge people because you think you're better than them ? Well you might be in your little world of torrents site's forum's, sad little man. Bet your a yank.

As for searching in the right format, I've been doing that and it still pulls up all the BR copies with the rest, can't exclude BR downloads. Thanks LRS for the suggestion though.
What does being a "YANK" have to do with anything?? I swear more and more im hearing racist crap here, someone needs to start paying attention to these people with hatred to spare and share!! and you talk about pre-judging what are you doing with bet your a yank comment??If thats all you got going for you why dont you take it elsewhere no one wants to hear that garbage here!.
ghostman avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 00:16
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
19tommy59 wrote:
Ratbasturd wrote:

What does being a "YANK" have to do with anything?? I swear more and more im hearing racist crap here, someone needs to start paying attention to these people with hatred to spare and share!! and you talk about pre-judging what are you doing with bet your a yank comment??If thats all you got going for you why dont you take it elsewhere no one wants to hear that garbage here!.

i agree with you tommy! so agree with you...
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 09:53
Author: Admin
I agree with Tommy

Anyone seen using any slight racist oriented words will get warned.

Yank , Brit , Paki ,Curry or any other words to show Racial discrimination .
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Man you just eliminated 32.5% of my vocabulary.....i won't be able to speak
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31
but cant bann ppl for using word curry since its a food/spice etc :D
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37
curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry

thanks taker i feel better now
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50
taker wrote:
but cant bann ppl for using word curry since its a food/spice etc :D

if curry is used towards a person it`s racist ... same as Paki Brit Yank Nigger Jew Chink etc etc
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51
Cat_Minister wrote:
curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry curry

thanks taker i feel better now

you said curry 112 times, hope you got it out of your system :D
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51
no that making up your own rules curry is and always will be a dish/a spice. were not here 2 make up own rules as we see fit. but its not ok to say curry but its ok to say curry about animal that may smell like curryhttp://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/15487/kangaroos.html that having one rule for one other rules for other then the rest got 3dr sett of rules im lost.etc we also say f/u/c/k so bot dont bann us etc.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:07
so then taker what you`re saying is that its fine to be (edit) a bit racist ?

i never meant only curry, smell like curry taste like curry, i didnt explain myself properly.

when an asshole refers to the people of the Indian subcontinent as Curryscum , or curry skinned or any other derogatory term I see fit as racist I will warn.

Since no other MOD gives a fcuk and members are taking advantage of this it`s high time to draw a line. how many times do you see the word PAKI being used by members?

1 rule for everyone ...

Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 13:06
FFS when you guys have your staff meeting will you be sure to resolve the matter of whats okay to say and in what context it is considered to be or not to be alright to use to avoid any confusion......

these days suggesting anyone or anything is racist is kind of like defining what is or isn't sexual harassment.....its sexual harassment if its unwanted, not sexual harassment if it is wanted.

It is racist if I am offended...it isnt racist if I am not offended....

If yogi gets his way all kinds of things will become rules, rules that will no doubt be more beneficial to the indians......

don't have to worry about taker serving any special interest, there arent many drunk red headed swedes on ET
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 28 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5