View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.198.54.140.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Software Request

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Albertagirl avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 15:25
Author: ET lover

I am not sure where to post Software requests, please inform me if I have posted this in the wrong area and I will be sure to move it.

I am looking for an Adobe Lightroom torrent.
I did get a very easy one to download from here a couple years ago but that PC and since died, and I lost my fav program.

It doesn't much matter to me what version it is, although of course the newest would be awesome. I've tried downloading many over the past few mnths but the serial numbers given NEVER work. I was advised to look for a 'silent install' and am told all you do is install it and I don't have to worry about dealing with any installation numbers/serials... IF that is the case, a silent install would be outstanding.

Thank you very much.
AlbertaGirl
ghostman avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 02:41
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
Albertagirl wrote:
I am not sure where to post Software requests, please inform me if I have posted this in the wrong area and I will be sure to move it.

I am looking for an Adobe Lightroom torrent.
I did get a very easy one to download from here a couple years ago but that PC and since died, and I lost my fav program.

It doesn't much matter to me what version it is, although of course the newest would be awesome. I've tried downloading many over the past few mnths but the serial numbers given NEVER work. I was advised to look for a 'silent install' and am told all you do is install it and I don't have to worry about dealing with any installation numbers/serials... IF that is the case, a silent install would be outstanding.

Thank you very much.
AlbertaGirl

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2822503/Adobe+Photoshop+Lightroom+4.2+Final+%2832+-+64+bit%29+ChingLiu.html
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 03:28
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
come on now these software request are ridiculous now....use the fukkking search function and stop acting helpless.
Albertagirl avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:16
Author: ET lover
I was NOT ACTING HELPLESS, NOR AM I HELPLESS ASSHOLE. IF you READ my post I said the ones I am finding have serials that DO NOT WORK. I was ASKING if anyone had one that WORKED. WTF is it with this group anyway??? The shares are great but if one is new to torrents, new the computer WHICH ALL PEOPLE WERE AT ONE TIME!!!! and someone asks a question, it is answered with the rudest, ignorant comments imaginable. EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEARN EXCEPT POSSIBLY YOU! I have met more JERKS in the 2 years I have been coming here than I have EVER MET in ANY group since being on the internet, bar NONE. It makes a person not want to communicate with anyone, try anything or use ANY space other than downloading a movie and getting the frick out of here. This post is so NOT ME, I am an even tempered, happy, helpful woman but you sir where my absolute LAST STRAW. Someone here posted me points for my thanking comments, the FIRST thing after was a hateful message that accused me of having/using several names, I tried CHAT one morning and an asshole butted in a conversation just to be a sexist JERK... If someone posts a review, opinion, is nice enough to share a movie (even the full time uploaders) SOMEONE JUST HAS TO POST SOMETHING MEAN AND UNCALLED FOR. I DO NOT GET IT.I have to say in 2 years I have had a small handful of very nice people reach out with great friendly messages and sharing awesome info, to those few, THANK YOU for being human beings and just being FRIENDLY. I appreciate it.
The rest who just need to be mean, GO ahead and answer this with something nasty, I am expecting as much.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 15:33
Author: Admin
Albertagirl wrote:
I was NOT ACTING HELPLESS, NOR AM I HELPLESS ASSHOLE. IF you READ my post I said the ones I am finding have serials that DO NOT WORK. I was ASKING if anyone had one that WORKED. WTF is it with this group anyway??? The shares are great but if one is new to torrents, new the computer WHICH ALL PEOPLE WERE AT ONE TIME!!!! and someone asks a question, it is answered with the rudest, ignorant comments imaginable. EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEARN EXCEPT POSSIBLY YOU! I have met more JERKS in the 2 years I have been coming here than I have EVER MET in ANY group since being on the internet, bar NONE. It makes a person not want to communicate with anyone, try anything or use ANY space other than downloading a movie and getting the frick out of here. This post is so NOT ME, I am an even tempered, happy, helpful woman but you sir where my absolute LAST STRAW. Someone here posted me points for my thanking comments, the FIRST thing after was a hateful message that accused me of having/using several names, I tried CHAT one morning and an asshole butted in a conversation just to be a sexist JERK... If someone posts a review, opinion, is nice enough to share a movie (even the full time uploaders) SOMEONE JUST HAS TO POST SOMETHING MEAN AND UNCALLED FOR. I DO NOT GET IT.I have to say in 2 years I have had a small handful of very nice people reach out with great friendly messages and sharing awesome info, to those few, THANK YOU for being human beings and just being FRIENDLY. I appreciate it.
The rest who just need to be mean, GO ahead and answer this with something nasty, I am expecting as much.

Ignore the Cat Alberta, he has always been like this. Never helps only criticizes.. us staff and most members know that, he mostly picks on new members as he feels superior i guess... if he actually tried helping it would justify his "site friend" ... donno why he got that .....?
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 16:00
FIRST OF ALL YOUR GONNA REPLY TO A POST MADE IN NOVEMBER......TALK ABOUT LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE AND DIGGING UP BONES...

Nevermind i was gonna say a bunch of stuff but i know your looking for excuses to get me blocked again.....i knew this would happen. You are mr. wonderful funny and generous, loving everyone when your drunk and stoned, then you sober up feeling like sh1t and you come online looking for someone to punish for your own excesses and stupidity.

i think ozi gave me site friend take it up with him if its a problem for you
No avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 17:57
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: PsYcHaYoGi
Albertagirl wrote:

?

wowwwwwwwww wtf i bet its that time of the month again gsh take a chill pill
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13
Author: Admin
Cat_Minister wrote:
FIRST OF ALL YOUR GONNA REPLY TO A POST MADE IN NOVEMBER......TALK ABOUT LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE AND DIGGING UP BONES...

Nevermind i was gonna say a bunch of stuff but i know your looking for excuses to get me blocked again.....i knew this would happen. You are mr. wonderful funny and generous, loving everyone when your drunk and stoned, then you sober up feeling like sh1t and you come online looking for someone to punish for your own excesses and stupidity.

i think ozi gave me site friend take it up with him if its a problem for you

Are you ok man ?? Or off the meds again ?? Yes I do come on DRUNK and STONED , but Albertagirl replied.. and she replied on the 6th of January .. learn to read instead of going on a mindless rant AGAIN (:

I told you the other night , and i'll tell you now Cat .. I Love you and I always have (: .. and all this comeing from my work desk NOT DRUNK (:

Catch you 'round honeybuns (: .....
krishna22 avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 03:35
Author:
plz help me to find vcd ripper
No avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 14:48
Quote:
Author: krishna22
vcd thats so late 1999 early year 2000
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 14:54
doesnt matter taker ...give it a few minutes and FlacMaster or audionic will show up to provide link and send PM
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 17:20
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Cat_Minister wrote:
doesnt matter taker ...give it a few minutes and FlacMaster or audionic will show up to provide link and send PM

Give them a bit more time they will be consulting the STD clinic doctor to figure out what a VCD is and if it is contagious!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 17:22
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: krishna22
vcd thats so late 1999 early year 2000
Not so old school for Asian releases, loads of new stuff on VCD If I had the spare cash I would get a VCD player!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 17:23
krishna22 wrote:

Try this, http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/186262-VCD-Rip
FlacMaster avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 20:31
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:

Give them a bit more time they will be consulting the STD clinic doctor to figure out what a VCD is and if it is contagious!

Gud Joke!!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3