View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.1080p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: SWORD MASTER 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: Savage.Dog.2017.BLURAY.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Age.of.Shadows.2016.Multi.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: WALL-E (2008) 1080p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: UFC Fight Night 108 WEB-DL H264 Fight-BB
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E04.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E09.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Norm Of The North (2016) x264 720p BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Oh My Friend (2011) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa (2010) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.159.73.215.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

Not able to find this Song in Google :( Please Help!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 20:37
Author:
Hi,

I want 'Sutha Muthalu' Mp3 Songs (128kbps OR 169kbps) from Parajitha movie. Singer's Name is S.P.Shailaja

Please visit the following link to watch the Video BUT PLEASE do not pick the Audio from that Video. Because, the quality of the Audio from that Video is very poor.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6jvuxQ72c

Please help!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 20:44
Author: Admin
Bad luck I checked everywhere and nothing available... try looking in your local area and buy the CD ...
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 20:47
.... but once again ( 2 topics in a row ) did you actually search for the song ?

WTF is this -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStLZF8Zngs
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 21:00
Here go to ----> http://www.flipkart.com/sutha-mutthalu/p/itmd6zf9gytxfhzx

Pay 6 rs, and then you have that song in 320 kbps .....
No avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 21:00
Author:
Hi PsYcHaYoGi,

What do you mean 2 topics in a row? Why did you say that? Everywhere means where all did you check? How did you check? I have to PAY MONEY to buy the CD. I want to Download that Song from Internet for FREE instead of Buying the CD. I want just 1 Song. I don't want all the songs. Yes, I actually searched for the song on Google.com and CoolToad.com but could not find it.

Thanks for the link. Yes, that is the Song which I want but the Quality of the song from that link is poor and fuzzy. I want in Mp3 Format and Good Quality.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 21:10
Well you know what .. Buy it.... its not available as a download

and this is not fcuking fuzzy its 720p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStLZF8Zngs

so stop being annoying and read the answers people give you ... same like the other topic, i answered and gave you the solution to your question and then you ask some crap about showstopper.

you asked a question, you wanted help you got it... then asking why and how the cosmos works is irrelevant.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 23:01
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Well you know what .. Buy it.... its not available as a download

and this is not fcuking fuzzy its 720p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStLZF8Zngs

so stop being annoying and read the answers people give you ... same like the other topic, i answered and gave you the solution to your question and then you ask some crap about showstopper.

you asked a question, you wanted help you got it... then asking why and how the cosmos works is irrelevant.

But why and how the cosmos works is the point Yogi....its everything else that is irrelevant.....I still think morons like this need to receive a warning the minute they are identified early, train them from the beginning to be small problem and they wont develop into large nuisance problems later.
thehellrider999 avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 02:40
Author:
woohoo77 wrote:
Hi PsYcHaYoGi,

What do you mean 2 topics in a row? Why did you say that? Everywhere means where all did you check? How did you check? I have to PAY MONEY to buy the CD. I want to Download that Song from Internet for FREE instead of Buying the CD. I want just 1 Song. I don't want all the songs. Yes, I actually searched for the song on Google.com and CoolToad.com but could not find it.

Thanks for the link. Yes, that is the Song which I want but the Quality of the song from that link is poor and fuzzy. I want in Mp3 Format and Good Quality.

As PsYcHaYoGi said,listen it on youtube (720p) or pay just 6 rs on flipkart and you can get it as mp3 download.Be thankful for his help than asking to find it for free (Yes youtube is free).
imouse avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 15:06
Author:
Google Youtube Audio Ripper
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 16:20
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
woohoo listen to this instead much better :-)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dohzrXT09w
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 20:11
Author:
Hi PsYcHaYoGi,

Thanks for your reply. Please don't use abusive language. Please avoid using such kind of word. As per your recommendation I tried Buying it. I asked at several shops. Nobody had that Audio Song. Yes, I know that it’s not available as a Download. The reason why I said Fuzzy was, because it did not Sound clear to me. Other Songs which I have downloaded sounds indeed very Clear. I never annoyed anybody. But however, I apologize. I have been reading the answers people giving to me. I am not ignoring or over-looking their answers. I thanked you for giving me the solution for answering to my question in the other topic. No, I did not ask some Crap about showstopper. I just said that the File Names and File Sizes between showstopper and Microsoft were different. From Microsoft link it was (ProfessionalPlus.exe 650MB) and from showstopper's referred link it was (X17-75058.exe 942 MB). Where do you see Crap in this?

For example, if you are Downloading “Skype” and if you find the Sizes of .exe Files are 20MB and 60MB from 2 Different Links, you would be Concerned and would like to know why are they Different. Similarly, I wanted to know why the File Names and Files Sizes were different.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 20:15
Author:
Hi Cat_Minister,

Why are you referring me as a Moron? I am not a Moron I am trying to understand. I am trying to explore. I am trying to get what I am looking for. I am not doing any kind of large nuisance problems here. But anyways, I apologize to you too.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 20:27
Author:
Hi thehellrider999,

Thanks for your reply. As per PsYcHaYoGi recommendation, I listened the Song on YouTube www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStLZF8Zngs . I have no idea why PsYcHaYoGi said it’s a 720p. Because, 720p is referred to Videos. Not to Audios. And moreover, I did not find any 720p mentioned in that link. But anyways. Perhaps it’s showing as 720p into his Screen. I would have paid Rs. 6/- on FlipKart as per PsYcHaYoGi recommendation but the Sample of Song which they have provided is not so good. Hence, I did not pay FlipKart. I am certainly Very ThankFul to each and all members who are trying to Help Me to find this Songs. But however, let me thank again. Thank You All Members! I really appreciate for all your efforts to Help Me to Find this Song. Thanks a lot. Yes, I know that YouTube is Free.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 20:58
Author:
Hi jrrrbear,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me why did you post that link? That is a different Song. Why do you want me to hear that Song?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 21:09
woohoo77 wrote:
Hi thehellrider999,

I have no idea why PsYcHaYoGi said it’s a 720p. Because, 720p is referred to Videos. Not to Audios. And moreover, I did not find any 720p mentioned in that link.

... in your quest to explore you should have realized that the 720p videos embed a higher bit rate of music resulting in better sound quality.. Look below

1 The standard version in the 720p Complete name : C:\Users\YoGi\Desktop\Parajitha-Suttha-Mutthalu[www.savevid.com].mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 19.4 MiB
Duration : 4mn 31s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable

Audio #2
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Duration : 4mn 31s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 147 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 164 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

2 The standard version in 240p Complete name : C:\Users\YoGi\Desktop\Parajitha-Suttha-Mutthalu[www.savevid.com].flv
Format : Flash Video
File size : 4.00 MiB
Duration : 1mn 35s
Overall bit rate : 352 Kbps

Audio
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 2
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Codec ID : 2
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Duration : 1mn 35s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 64.0 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 22.05 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy

Direct Link to download --> CLICK
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2