ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.85.29.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


wallpapers¿


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 57 posts ]
AuthorMessage
candymankz avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 15:39
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
lmfao foock your a killer lol
ghostman avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 15:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
Lmao@ jj....i say bann all new wallpapers..if people can't google them...then three fking stupid and shouldn't be here
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 16:39
Author: ET junkieET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
New Rule ( I love making 'em cuz no one gives a wally when I do)


Lol now they will think at least once...this is a really good idea....
OK monica I like Yogi too but calling him God is not gonna get ya in his good graces!! Major AZZ SMOOCHIN!!


Oh Shit....slip of finger.....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 16:42
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
New Rule ( I love making 'em cuz no one gives a wally when I do)


Lol now they will think at least once...this is a really good idea....
OK monica I like Yogi too but calling him God is not gonna get ya in his good graces!! Major AZZ SMOOCHIN!!


Oh Shit....slip of finger.....
OH sure more like slip of brain!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE INTERSECTION OF SANITY AND REASON, NEXT STOP LOONEYVILLE!!
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 17:08
Author: ET junkieET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
New Rule ( I love making 'em cuz no one gives a wally when I do)


Lol now they will think at least once...this is a really good idea....
OK monica I like Yogi too but calling him God is not gonna get ya in his good graces!! Major AZZ SMOOCHIN!!


Oh Shit....slip of finger.....
OH sure more like slip of brain!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE INTERSECTION OF SANITY AND REASON, NEXT STOP LOONEYVILLE!!

now u also want to play like others...then take it...

Come Tommy(DOG) here...muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh....
Take u bone and sleep well....and don't piss in ur blanket....

But the way I don't get the numbers....what does 19 and 59 are for....lol
ghostman avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 17:57
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman


But the way I don't get the numbers....what does 19 and 59 are for....lol[/size][/b][/color][/quote]


ill answer that lol...its the year he was born..." some people's children lol"
therock7 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 19:14
Author:
jj wrote:
78088677390692217611.png
LOL jj HAHAHA.gif
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 21:29
Author: Admin
HiL - F*ck*ng - Larious
therock7 avatar
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 22:06
Author:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
All wallpaper uploads to be a minimum of 500mb's and no 50mb = 200 pictures[/b][/color]

wat 'bout mobile wallpapers uploaders??
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 00:46
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
therock7 wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
All wallpaper uploads to be a minimum of 500mb's and no 50mb = 200 pictures[/b][/color]

wat 'bout mobile wallpapers uploaders??

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for a wallpaper uploader to show up to argue, bargain and negotiate.....there is only one other thing after snitches that I hate and thats fukkkking wallpaper fags.

people have no idea how lucky they are they werent here 4 years ago they would be getting away with this sh1t.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 00:55
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
New Rule ( I love making 'em cuz no one gives a wally when I do)


Lol now they will think at least once...this is a really good idea....
OK monica I like Yogi too but calling him God is not gonna get ya in his good graces!! Major AZZ SMOOCHIN!!


Oh Shit....slip of finger.....
OH sure more like slip of brain!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE INTERSECTION OF SANITY AND REASON, NEXT STOP LOONEYVILLE!!

now u also want to play like others...then take it...

Come Tommy(DOG) here...muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh....
Take u bone and sleep well....and don't piss in ur blanket....

But the way I don't get the numbers....what does 19 and 59 are for....lol
19 is your I Q and 59 is the amount of times you get slapped for being so stupid !!!
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 00:59
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
PMSL good on ya tommy, I think he's had goat dick slapped against his head so many time while attempting to abuse them anally that he's suffered irreparable brain damage.
MONUQ avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 03:04
Author: ET junkieET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
MONUQ wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
New Rule ( I love making 'em cuz no one gives a wally when I do)


Lol now they will think at least once...this is a really good idea....
OK monica I like Yogi too but calling him God is not gonna get ya in his good graces!! Major AZZ SMOOCHIN!!


Oh Shit....slip of finger.....
OH sure more like slip of brain!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE INTERSECTION OF SANITY AND REASON, NEXT STOP LOONEYVILLE!!

now u also want to play like others...then take it...

Come Tommy(DOG) here...muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh....
Take u bone and sleep well....and don't piss in ur blanket....

But the way I don't get the numbers....what does 19 and 59 are for....lol
19 is your I Q and 59 is the amount of times you get slapped for being so stupid !!!


Ok sweet Tommy got it....and cat go go go....
ghostman avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 03:39
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
lmfao @ CAT
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 05:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
MONICA.....how many PM's have you sent complaining and crying...while here acting cocky and bold......never mind I know everyone is laughing at you and your homosexual girl friend zohaib2010
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 2 of 4   [ 57 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5