First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

WHISPER OR IS IT??????

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
poll Poll:
Please login or register to view poll results or to make a vote.
Vote right now     Vote right now    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
AuthorMessage
dougie avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 17:36
Author:
Seems a difference opinion on this at the minute so here is my view. A whisper stays a whisper the way it should be.
If somebody decides to pass your whisper onto an Admin/superAdmin how the heck can they say " I heard in pm you whisper this" thus say anymore and recieve a 20 day Ban...Call me stupid but were the heck is the 20 day ban in the rules....Admin quote- Warn first, small ban kick from chat if persist, then larger ban resulting in ip block worst case.
And the Above is only if outside links posted not a whisper....We are all on other torrent sites everybody knows it , as ppl snatch from their n upload here . I have been given invites for ipt torrents and recieved invites back as this helps ET imo uploaders upload here from other sites and just change the trackers...If somebody whisper another site to me they wont recieve a ban its upto to me if i go there . Were the heck in the rules does it say you cant give invites out or whisper em???????

CHAT RULES

Chat messaging
Chat is place to get help or take a little rest.

DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words. Especial to any of our members.
- External links
- Serial codes, keys for software
- Any personal information as phones, emails, messenger Ids
- Stupid empty messages without any information, bots posting
- Spam, duplicating messages many times
- Aggressive behaviour or flaming

HINTS:
- Try help our newbies to find right way
- Make ET clean site without bad/dirty words
- More help will be awarded for you

RULES VIOLATION:
- You will be warned by any of admins. Many times = timed bann from 10 min to 5 days. Evil behavior and regularly rules
violating can be reason for account block.

uuuum nothing there , i am told i think i own the site lol ...if ppl whisper other sites so what it works both ways we go on other sites and do the same its 2 way traffic ....It a very sad day for ET to be dictated like this so Admin i suggest you take a close look at this as this has been the way for so long and worked up until now. I have yet to see the evidence from said pm's that ppl complain ......

People need to use their head and put in reason why exactly they have warn or ban not 1 word etc...
For me " i have heard from a pm not acceptable" i mean if somebody said throw your self off a cliff would you...

I treat all ppl the same and fairly or at least try to and i keep as many members on ET from warns and bans if can as it doesn't look good to new ppl to see all others with red marks or silly tits next to their name...But do warn and ban were needed not for silly trivial things such as a whisper.....

I feel strongly on this as seems an invasion of your privacy...
No avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 18:55
Author: Blocked
totaly Were the heck in the rules does it say you cant give invites out or whisper em???????

nice dougie ill make sure they get add to new ruels asap
Quote:
it dont say anywhere so that can only leave it at ppl use the rules the way they want it rule dont say anything so we cant run around saying 20 day bann ect 3 strikes and your out :D
Quote:
Chat messaging
Chat is place to get help or take a little rest.
totaly true and for the pm there is a reason they call it pm=private message if i pm soem one wtf is dougie doing its private not to get dougie mad at me otr any other its private but soem will try to get you to say soemthing about soem one and then tell thta one and add soem extra stuff to it so we get a fight
Quote:
DISALLOWED:
- Bad/dirty words. Especial to any of our members.
- External links
- Serial codes, keys for software
- Any personal information as phones, emails, messenger Ids
- Stupid empty messages without any information, bots posting
- Spam, duplicating messages many times
- Aggressive behaviour or flaming
the first oen goes for all members mod ect
Quote:
HINTS:
- Try help our newbies to find right way
remember you use to eb a newbe 2 we all use to eb a newbe
Quote:
RULES VIOLATION:
- You will be warned by any of admins. Many times = timed bann from 10 min to 5 days. Evil behavior and regularly rules
violating can be reason for account block.
yes and thats the way the rules are all can make a f up and learn
Quote:
uuuum nothing there , i am told i think i own the site lol ...
lool i have been told thta 2 think almost all mod have
Quote:
People need to use their head and put in reason why exactly they have warn or ban not 1 word etc...
if you read the rule it also do say dont jsut say no if ip bloack ect
Quote:
I treat all ppl the same and fairly or at least try to
i think we all do that atleast i hope we all do same goes to members be ncie you have no idea have long it takes you
Quote:
I feel strongly on this as seems an invasion of your privacy
totaly agree and rules will be updated soon
dougie avatar
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 19:14
Author:
yes well put taker it very hard not to impose your own set of rules i try to be fair to all , sometimes it seems like i bend rules to said friends but not the case i have done what has been asked and only overturn unfair decisions ...We cant treat ppl like babies they need to be responsible for their own actions and if ppl pm me moan he said this said that dont expect me to ban em ..Dont send me pm saying so has will fall on deaf ears if you dont like hit the ignore button or get out its irc chat not facebook..........
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 08:18
Quote:
We cant treat ppl like babies they need to be responsible for their own actions

Damn straight and repeat offenders need not be warned insta banned in my book. Also seeing as BADASS cannot even post here to defend himself or debate this I think this is completely unfair :| Also I disagree... sending invites to other sites is the same as spamming. There are some who sit there all day say nothing at all, and that's all they do is invite people to other sites. Great way to keep members!!! LoL. :lol:

I think that whispers ARE private yes, that's true... but when another member PMs an admin and tells them that some other member was spamming them for another site, obviously that member felt it was wrong and decided to tell an admin about it, so it's not an invasion of privacy then, as the member was able to tell about it. I think super admins should be able to see whispers, as on every other site admins can... If you have a private conversation you don't want someone to see then go to a private channel. C'mon, already removed the ability to see IPs which I feel strongly was a big mistake. :wink:
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 08:24
I'm willing to bet if I put a banner on my torrents for another site the site staff would be pretty pissed off about it? LoL... So inviting people to another site if they DIDN'T ASK for it is unacceptable in my eyes, that's spamming. Now, if you're talking to a friend or something in a whisper and say hey check out blahblahblah.com that's okay, but a totally new member, being spammed for another site? No way... I don't think that is right at all. Why would they come to ET when they find a site that has more to offer them and they've only been here a day? lol.
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 08:32
so whisper spamming is allowed? thats really smart and great..LOL

lets fill chat with all the retarded JJ type folks and just let them all have their fun just so long as its a whisper..or any and everyone coming to spam other sites and crap...That's just a great idea..LOL

Dougie I don't have anything personal against you so please don't be offended when I say, you are a gigantic fucking crybaby and butt your nose into every damn thing that don't involve you in most any shape or form..

for someone like yourself who don't even up any torrents or do much of anything at all in a superadmin/leadership status you sure do climb on your whiny ass soapbox every other day and raise some kind of immature, unneeded ruckus.

You can do or say whatever the fuck you want in the end but jesus christ man, its the internet, relax!

Badass might have been a little rough around the edges but he slaved his ass off to this place and its members unlike you...the SUPERADMIN who does nothing but bitch and not much anything else...
dougie avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 08:55
Author:
Well we all know why he removed ips as a certain person was whispering them to all lol.
As for the whispers how can you say you have a pm about it unless you have proof .
Not an attack on Bad Ass at all just a difference of opinion.And why would i need to see another persons whisper, jesus imagine the implications of that with said ppl on multiple accounts would be a disaster and you for 1 ob know the implications as you have had your personal info posted like me.The fact remains its not right for another member to pass whispers on the whole idea of a whisper is as such.We have all been given invites for other places and reds have given em out as well as we know only too well . The point i was trying to get across was you cant invoke what they can and cant whisper . We have all been to to other sites and spammed there for ET i know i have.We have an ignore button. And what happened to warn first, small ban??? it is not being done properly , and why give a pair of tits to said offender and put baby , surely if the person doesn't want and didn't ask for its the Red who is getting the kick out of doing it . If Rule break were it say give em tits imo this happen too much and upsets and inflares the situation even more ....And looks childish and silly ... uuuuuum and soul your entitled to your view and i respect that you speak your mind. As for the serial spamming it was no such thing . True i am not here as much work dictates that issue. Your opinion was always going to be bias soul ..But your points noted
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48
Sure, i've given invites to private trackers to other moderators on here who asked for them. :) I won't deny that I have. Yet they ASKED for them. When a brand new member who's never been in our chat before comes in and someone sends him/her whispers "COME TO TRACKER ACCESS" etc I think that's a clear violation of the rules as spamming. That new member doesnt even know the person who is whispering to them, and if they feel they should report it to a staff member then obviously it was unwanted. I am not saying that we should monitor whispers or use any info against others... I for one have been outright attacked by Punisher and JJ with my personal pics (like I really give a fuck) but they mess with the me I retaliate. Of course :) Also yes I agree but this is not the first site I've moderated and I know full and well ajax chat that site admins can read all whispers. You think admin doesnt see our whispers? lol. I think we as mods should be able to see them too, any other ajax chat, or irc, or similar chat, you can see them. That's a plus to being a site mod. :) Just my opinion.
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50
"Your opinion was always going to be bias soul"

why is that? LOL

Cuz he does stuff for ET,earned his superadmin status and slaved on this site night and day for how long?? If you mean my opinion was going to be bias based on the simple FACTS then you are 100% right.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 16:47
Quote:
but when another member PMs an admin and tells them that some other member was spamming them for another site
ofc pm spamm is not alowed
No avatar
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 17:01
Quote:
JJ type folks
jj he realy like to piss off ppl
Quote:
BADASS cannot even post here to defend himself or debate
i cant see there is a reason for badass to defent himself about this its a shame he cant enter forum but its noy something against him its just getting soem general rules up but ofc spamming even if its in pm its not alloved and about the pm private site even i have done after red members ask for help site speacial stuff we did not have here and we wanted it asap
Quote:
I'm willing to bet if I put a banner on my torrents for another site the site staff would be pretty pissed off about it?
i cant see why i can only speak for meself i dont get pissed we/ i know your on other trackers uploading moderating ect so what if can keep ET and the other site the way it is and dont mixx it . about the ip thing y we had soem one to realy love pm soem one here is your ip you f head or what ever he said ill bann you post it to mpaa ect
Quote:
C'mon, already removed the ability to see IPs which I feel strongly
y its good we dont have that in chat anymore bad andgood imo some can handle it some cant cant
Quote:
Why would they come to ET when they find a site that has more to offer them and they've only been here a day? lol
then were doing something wrong and need to fixx it thats why rules are rules and no ne should use rule to there way off rules
Quote:
for someone like yourself who don't even up any torrents or do much of anything at all in a superadmin/leadership status you sure do climb on your whiny ass soapbox every other day and raise some kind of immature, unneeded ruckus.

You can do or say whatever the fuck you want in the end but jesus christ man, its the internet, relax!
all jsut relax this is not a post to you slack ect its about getting rules right and all using them right i know atm im not delint fake ect but alos sick atm so dont want to delete a wrong one . so lets pls get back to the topic not this
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:07
Personally though, I'm cool with all the super admins here.... I hate to see all this "in fighting" it's gettin ridiculous. We should all be on the same team not everyone out to get eachother IMO :mrgreen:
SouLesS avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:09
BADASS asked me to post this for him since peeps want to dog on him in a place he cant reply..

Ok where to start ??? it seems that?s douggie think all he needs to do is undo anything a red or super does ,well ,that?s is bullshit ,he is not et god ,admin is ,keep your fuckn nose outta stuff ,if u get pm cryn from member ,all you wanna do is go get an ego boost ,i bust my ass for et ,uploading ,and dling and checkn torrents ,commenting ,and del fakers ,dougie all i see you do is sit in chat and show your lame ass cd covers ,woopie ,try to better site not un do shit ,this makes you And et look stoopid ,fuck if your friend got stupid let him do the time ,i was ready to leave but obscene and admin dont want that ,when i have free time i bust my ass here ,super ,admi9n ,aa all have stuff to do ,BESIDES stickn your nose where it dont belong ,so fuckn what if you get pm from member cryn ,let them do the time ,and for dougie ,i was following admins directions ,if your dumb ass thick mental head can remember ,when admin removed pattams status ,cause of same thing ??? spamming chat with private invites ,ummm duuurrrr guess thats beyond you ,lol ,yes i have pms from members bitchn about wisper invites ,a radio is far from an invite to private site ,thats what pms are for ,and the 20 day ban ,admin told me ,not you idiot ,me ,bann for some time ??? so dealk with the fuckn fact that you are not et god ......you juats lazy admin sittn in chat that dont even help members ,just showin cd covers lmao ,and for crash hole ,youi can go try to find your ss from the multiple holes in the ground ,you started your shit with a new member ,i kicked you from chat ,its chat ,not fight me ,idiot ,all you do is come here and bitch ,you are one of the trouble makers ,we dont force you to come here ,and really dont need your bullshit ,same with jj and iron hide lol crash you had a chance to be an aa but you quit ,said its too much lol, fine now you prolly want back cause your a status whore ,you didnt even do shit while aa ,so in closing ,sorry to my fellow red that dougie has undone your actions ,yes its absurd ,and makes him look so dumb lol he will fall for any pm he gets lol
do your part and leave other be ,some know alot more than just to sit in chat and do nothing :))here is message from admin ,so you can see dougie YOU AARE FUCKN WRONG PAL ...
Site Administrator
Previous message
bann for some time. any spam action from them PM me what and where
thanks

so all can see the real truth ,

fuck you dougie :)

with love to all the dedicated et members :))
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:29
Author:
SaM
i think that this is going too far..yes whisper and pm is a pvt thing..but yes if some one is spamming or giving links to other sites...!!!!we r screwed..no one should accpet that and if it is reported then action should be taken....
now seeing our SA's fighting is onther issue which is really NOT good...u r suppose to be the leaders...the example ....and u r right now in the site r not giving the right example...doing and undoing is not the answer...and is not the solution...u suppose to have the same goal..keep ET prosper ..help people...welcome newbies...monitor and keep a watch on those who r trying to mess with the site..and ofkors kick some ass...
but what u doing now is fighting with each other and it pains...
u should all SA's meet..discuss...discuss..& discuss..(no fight) and come to a soultion that is good for all..but dont give a negative example to other admin's and members...it pains to see what is happening and its no good....
No avatar
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 04:39
Quote:
Personally though, I'm cool with all the super admins here.... I hate to see all this "in fighting" it's gettin ridiculous. We should all be on the same team not everyone out to get eachother
totaly agree been saying it for a long time .. ok i have to say this badass now you might be piss today chill no need to f this nad that i know your piss but no need to get totaly piss off and posting wothless shit and all that no need we all should work together its a damm shame you cant post here your self vierd ppl still havwe prob log inn to forum i respect all mod here from the aa to the superadmin weh ave here imo its some off hte best on the internet but maby its jsut me i cant see a reason for f this and that i know if i use that in chat ect ppl would probaly / totaly get piss off but maby change is gonne help it all what do i know
Quote:
think that this is going too far..yes whisper and pm is a pvt thing..but yes if some one is spamming or giving links to other sites...!!!!we r screwed..no one should accpet that and if it is reported then action should be taken....
totaly agree and with spamming rules say warn then timebann then ip bann 3 strikes
Quote:
now seeing our SA's fighting is onther issue which is really NOT good...u r suppose to be the leaders...the example ....and u r right now in the site r not giving the right example...doing and undoing is not the answer...and is not the solution...u suppose to have the same goal..keep ET prosper ..help people...welcome newbies...monitor and keep a watch on those who r trying to mess with the site..and ofkors kick some ass...
i agree with you sam less tiem fighting you do less then me ect more time kicking out fake multi acc spammers ect
Quote:
u should all SA's meet..discuss...discuss..& discuss..(no fight) and come to a soultion that is good for all..but dont give a negative example to other admin's and members...it pains to see what is happening and its no good....
y it seems to me al0ot off post get it to a fight laitly maby its jsut me we should all work together but to summon it up pm is pm and stay pm ofc spamming resist ect is no = warn then time bann then ip bann after rules. so now pls get to the topic WHISPER OR IS IT?????? not fighting ect
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3