Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

the MONUQ and bros pointless posts thread...

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
jj avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 13:36
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
keep your useless posts confined to this thread bro's!
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 17:49
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Jihad'd
ghostman avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 03:16
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendSuperman
what? what? jj they dont understand...you must speak...post your stupid hand shit here!
DarkChylde avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 04:59
Author: Blocked
they cant do it.......they simply can not or will not follow the directions, no matter how plain you make it for them. Sit in chat for ten minutes and watch how many post external links, how many ask hey bro where from, how many post in wrong forum, ask same question over and over again, no matter how many times you explain what is needed to become verified uploader, they still ask.....its fukkking pointless.

Instead the rest of et, the non-indian non pakistan minority have to sift through tons of shit and stand in line behind them, watching them fumble with their fukkking english language disabilities, getting mad at the rest of us cause we dare to ask, What The Fukkk is Diswali and why should I give a sh1t.

Why not just divide Extratorrent into 2 sections English Speaking ET and The Rest or Whatever Fukkin Language That Your Speaking Extratorrent.

Kick off your sandals, have some camel curry and post in it til your little brown hearts content, pollute away, review eachother, have your own RG's cheat yourselves, steal eachothers uploads, tripo over your tiny dicks patting eachother on the heads......
El_Federali avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00

DarkChylde wrote:
they cant do it.......they simply can not or will not follow the directions, no matter how plain you make it for them. Sit in chat for ten minutes and watch how many post external links, how many ask hey bro where from, how many post in wrong forum, ask same question over and over again, no matter how many times you explain what is needed to become verified uploader, they still ask.....its fukkking pointless.

Instead the rest of et, the non-indian non pakistan minority have to sift through tons of shit and stand in line behind them, watching them fumble with their fukkking english language disabilities, getting mad at the rest of us cause we dare to ask, What The Fukkk is Diswali and why should I give a sh1t.

Why not just divide Extratorrent into 2 sections English Speaking ET and The Rest or Whatever Fukkin Language That Your Speaking Extratorrent.

Kick off your sandals, have some camel curry and post in it til your little brown hearts content, pollute away, review eachother, have your own RG's cheat yourselves, steal eachothers uploads, tripo over your tiny dicks patting eachother on the heads......

well said
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 03:57
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I have noticed lately that the E T forums and chatroom have been full of tit for tat posts and comments regarding negative feelings toward indians, the words racist and racism are becoming more and more prevelent in these comments! speaking strictly for myself, I am not anti Indian I am anti idiot!, the problem seems to be that the idiots or snitches may be a better word happen to be Indian or pakistanis, there are four in particular who come directly to mind and I dont think I need to name them that regularly come into the chatroom and when they hear any type of colored conversation threaten to go to staff and report those who made the comments! We have a good time in the chatroom for the most part but are constantly interrupted by these certain few individuals with the same old crap! in forum you see the same thing with the addition of repeated unnecessary posts. I am not trying to stereotype Indians or pakistanis some of the greatest minds today in science, math and physics as well as some of the greatest chessmasters come from india also some of the finest camels and goats that rupees can buy.This is only a comment of my own opinion that unfortunately the majority of the things I have mentioned are caused by those few who happen to be of those nationality. I cant stand ignorance nor ignorant people and there should be a way found to stop ignorant people hopefully in my lifetime. P.S you know who you are!!!
DarkChylde avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 04:15
PMSL good 4 u tommy, how many times have you seen indians in chat asking "where from bro" You indian bro......nobody else asks these things however when one indian finds another on ET its like they've discovered a new found family member.

The next thing you know they start speaking in some other language and when you remind them its an english speaking site, they ignore you as if the rules dont apply to them "BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY DON'T"....

How many times have you seen indian posting external links, links to uploads, links to liking thier facebook page etc etc etc.....

Its disgusting and god forbid you say something about it, staff dont do anything to them (the indian staff love them and put them to work for them for the price of a few rep points) and if you leave them a bad review they cry like girls.....

It has never been as bad as it is now......never. My suggestion is just be honest about it. In the rules sections it should read as follows:

Rules for Indians & Pakistanis = 0 Rules For Everyone else = READ THE LIST
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:08
Author: Admin
ghostman wrote:
what? what? jj they dont understand...you must speak...post your stupid hand shit here!

I slowly see you loose it and think its funny ghostie .. didnt expect this from you ...
DarkChylde wrote:

.. i just created a new section ... Blocked and Unblocked ... fcuking retard..
DarkChylde wrote:
Rules for Indians & Pakistanis = 0 Rules For Everyone else = READ THE LIST

.. sorry guys, but i`m not with stupid. Stop talking crap and accusing staff of being leniant.. how many times has your sorry asss been unblocked ? please..
No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:38
to me look like you let personal hurt feelings to interfere with your mind and making decisions......seeming you are defensive maybe he is saying truth you dont like. Look like your pet ghostie let his mask slip showing his real self falling off his pedestal to
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:39
how many post about india and indians .
how many indian memebrs are embarrassed in et forum
how many goat and camels are raped using words.

did u ever find an indian saying bad to other country ppl(yes me did but not other)
who is rude here now?

bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:41
fake ids coming up are of those ppl who dont have the courage to say what in their mind using their 1000+ points account. ya they are afraid of block and banned . they know if they are blocked they are going to loss all the ass kissed point and a chance to be an admin here.
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 09:44
i am not saying y to make fun of india , my point is if u make fun of india then an indian make fun of other country and this goes on and ppl going to fight for this for coming months .
so y cant we act like a adults and try to good with each other .

i always want peace in here , that y i am still here.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 14:52
Author: Admin
bipin369 wrote:
i am not saying y to make fun of india , my point is if u make fun of india then an indian make fun of other country and this goes on and ppl going to fight for this for coming months .
so y cant we act like a adults and try to good with each other .
i always want peace in here , that y i am still here.

Make fun of India Pakistan England America etc etc i dont mind, but FFS stop being vile and disgusting and attacking people and cultures for no reason.

Just because one has a bamboo stuck up their arseholes for being no good half brained idiots , doesnt mean that all of us have to suffer and listen to that persons dribble.

Sarcasm, Irony , a jibe here and there , art , jokes , heavy jokes contributed to the collective are fine, but a rant, flaming and general overall retardedness
NO
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 16:10
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

Make fun of India Pakistan England America etc etc i dont mind, but FFS stop being vile and disgusting and attacking people and cultures for no reason.

i agree. respect other culture then only ppl going to respect ur culture.

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3