View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Shin.Godzilla.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.Japanese.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: [18 ] Death Warrior (2009) x264 720p BluRay UNRATED Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Bridget.Joness.Baby.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.158.109.89.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

The Dirty Corner (closed)

AuthorMessage
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 13:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
I'd like to see a spot where we can post whatever we want and air out differences with other members without the fear of admin stepping in . A place where things can be said and left for the other members of this site to judge for themselves, a place where the truth won't get you banned or even worse your icons stripped from you. Some mods here seem to make the rules up on a day to day basis and complaining will only get your inbox filled with b.s threats and warnings, open season for anybody who enters The Dirty Corner. Some of us long time members are tired of being bullied and disrespected in chat and this would be a great place to expose the perpetrators on fair ground in a private forum.Is this possible ?? would it fly here ? A place where you enter at your own risk because nobody's gonna sugar coat the truth ? Who agrees ??
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 15:03
Author: Blocked
Declined its not what ET is for or about fell free to make your own site forum etc.kinda funny alot of new members are tired of getting bullied by old members.were a torrent site not a vendetta site a fight club a place to fight.nothing good would ever come out of it.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 15:21
Case and point first word "DECLINED "taker i think you might have misunderstood the point i was trying to get across. I'm not looking for a wall to post hate material but material of any content without mods and admin coming in and closing the thread because they think it's gone to far. Exposing rats and liars posting crude pics ect ect whatever goes in is just to add humor to this place. But the dirty corner is for people not easily offended.
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 15:58
Quote:
Author: razor1shrp
Case and point first word "DECLINED "taker i think you might have misunderstood the point i was trying to get across. I'm not looking for a wall to post hate material but material of any content without mods and admin coming in and closing the thread because they think it's gone to far. Exposing rats and liars posting crude pics ect ect whatever goes in is just to add humor to this place. But the dirty corner is for people not easily offended.
Everything has gone to far already so no reason to let it go even furter
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:00
Fair enough i respect your opinion ...
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:03
picture etc we already got that. whats wrong with those ?? i get that you wanna point out something in forum etc. fine i respect that but .some just dont know where 2 stop thats the problem
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:13
I couldn't agree more and in my opinion the dirty corner is a place where the mods and admin don't have to pick sides or fight battles they don't want too. Over the yrs many admin and mods have expressed they get all sorts of p.m's from members complaining about this and that and he said she said so a simple solution is to go and beef it out there instead of making it YOUR headache now let's face it nobody want's to mediate somebody else's problem right ? I have seen this on a few other sites and though it was a smart solution to deal with the drama lovers ...
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:17
Quote:
I couldn't agree more and in my opinion the dirty corner is a place where the mods and admin don't have to pick sides or fight battles they don't want too. Over the yrs many admin and mods have expressed they get all sorts of p.m's from members complaining about this and that and he said she said so a simple solution is to go and beef it out there instead of making it YOUR headache now let's face it nobody want's to mediate somebody else's problem right ? I have seen this on a few other sites and though it was a smart solution to deal with the drama lovers ..
it is my personal experience from many years on various torrent site also admin on some.that nothing good wil come out of it+its gonna get closed befor you can say simpsons.but at the end of the day its all up to sam or admin.
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:34
Yeah at the end of the day you can predict your future by how you've lived in the past. Thanks .....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 17:45
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Declined!! the automatic shutdown, no offence, but it must be nice to sit in a position of authority where you can use words like decline to shut someone up,I hear members old and new saying the same thing, that they are tired of the same few bad seeds creating problems here at ET! and there is also a feeling shared amongst more than just a few members that certain bad seeds are being protected! and as for the comment that some people dont know when to stop, TOO RIGHT! That is THE problem, but speaking for myself, when I am called a racist in a public forum you better bet yer life savings I am going to respond!! I wont support lies by remaining silent out of fear of a possible warning or worse, I will have the last word with someone who tells a blatant lie about me! I prefer to be silent Sam and go about my time here having fun in chat, helping other members where I can, and generally having a good time, that is why I chose to become a member of ET. After coming here for 3 years and watching, I decided ET was something more than the other sites, and ive been to all of them!, I only say this so you know I take my membership here seriously and I have made some friends here but I WILL speak up if I feel I have been slighted or someone or something I care about has.As you can see when I get riled I speak until I have had my say and sometimes that takes up some space LOL. Taker, having the ultimate say in a matter means due consideration should be given to question or request not just one word and its over!! although not much we can do about it. Heres to hoping a solution to this entire mess can be made to happen without any more hard feelings. Happy Holidays everybody!!!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 20:23
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
taker wrote:
Quote:
I couldn't agree more and in my opinion the dirty corner is a place where the mods and admin don't have to pick sides or fight battles they don't want too. Over the yrs many admin and mods have expressed they get all sorts of p.m's from members complaining about this and that and he said she said so a simple solution is to go and beef it out there instead of making it YOUR headache now let's face it nobody want's to mediate somebody else's problem right ? I have seen this on a few other sites and though it was a smart solution to deal with the drama lovers ..
it is my personal experience from many years on various torrent site also admin on some.that nothing good wil come out of it+its gonna get closed befor you can say simpsons.but at the end of the day its all up to sam or admin.
SIMPSONS!!! YEAH YER RIGHT>> NOT FUNNY <<
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 05:15
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
As a bad seed, trouble maker, shit stirrer etc etc etc etc......all I can say is I object strenuously.

If I had one rupee for every complaint made behind my back, for every icon I have been given by one staff only to be taken away by another, heard one staff say speak truth on real ID not on dupe only to do so and be banned or blocked.

As a long time member who has been given too many last chances to count I strenuously, vehemently object.

INDIANS do not do conflict and they dont do confrontation. It is in thier DNA to avoid it at all cost. Indians send PMs, if one staff is not receptive they try another until they find one who is, eventually they go around all staff and go direct to admin himself and then shit happens...

One has only to read events and the comments made by staff to realize, i walk around here with a bullseye on my back. Everyone knows this but if you dont heres a clue, if you want me blocked all you have to do is PM the right staff. I am especially unpopular among indians though and am willing to bet the majority of complaints staff get about me are from.......INDIANS! Strangely indian members are more likely to find sympathy among INDIAN staff, why are the majority of members indian?

C'mon.....DIRTY CORNER?? every topic and every thread eventually turns into DIRTY CORNER.......DECLINED isnt a new word either. Argue with a staff, go against their wishes challenge them and watch what happens.....if you dont back down first to hold onto that precious status icon you swear is so unimportant.

No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 05:41
Quote:
C'mon.....DIRTY CORNER?? every topic and every thread eventually turns into DIRTY CORNER.......DECLINED isnt a new word either. Argue with a staff, go against their wishes challenge them and watch what happens.....if you dont back down first to hold onto that precious status icon you swear is so unimportant.
argue you say. Thats easy those ppl are still here.the same ppl who spamm site are still here the same ppl who told BS lie about god knows me other are still here.so got to do better then that.the same ppl who turn almost any topic on ET into a dirty corner are still here.so no much bad can come out of that.those ppl are allow back here that can only mean top heads are way 2 nice imo.

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2