Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.146.41.3.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

JOKE!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 14:09
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
It seems like when you step on feet or ruffle feathers here you get your thread shut down but only after a few selected members get there two cents worth. No justification needed actions speak for themselves.
Happy holidays or should i say Merry Christmas to my friends here at e.t...

P.S cat that wasn't directed at you so i dunno why you thought you had to justify your actions ...
No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 14:56
Author: Blocked
again a reason why a section like is a bad idea
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 15:39
Author: Admin
May the Drama live on ....... FFS, looks like some people just can't get enough!

The easiest way is to ignore the 3-4 haters posting on every thread, that way they end up talking to themselves and enjoying a 4-some.

It's absolutely amazing to see these 3-4 people go completely mental when one of their favorites comment... eg: bipin posts and the next 5-6 posts just abuse him and call him names.

.. poor chap, all he did was sn1tch, like the 3-4 people who post in these forums sending pm's to admins everyday whining about stuff...

or another example, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, abuses bipin and then when he answers back he is a d1ck.. incredible!!!

the funny thing is that they consider themselves to be superior , above , better , more intelligent whilst doing the same crap! ... LoL!!

Great too see you active Razor :P
No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 17:58
all this will bring is ppl make even more Dupe acc to spamm stir up truble.then log in after the spamm etc to there so called main acc + yogi the india police go nuts :D lmao
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 18:06
where you been taker it's been going on for months. All you guys who run this place are so far behind the 8-ball there's no recovery. When members suggest new options were told DECLINED and thread's are closed it seems one sided to many of us. When a dupe account is reported were told there's no proof and we're blown off. Many long time members would help if they were asked but then that might create more problems for an already sinking ship.

Feel free to close this now ..........
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 18:50
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
May the Drama live on ....... FFS, looks like some people just can't get enough!

The easiest way is to ignore the 3-4 haters posting on every thread, that way they end up talking to themselves and enjoying a 4-some.

It's absolutely amazing to see these 3-4 people go completely mental when one of their favorites comment... eg: bipin posts and the next 5-6 posts just abuse him and call him names.

.. poor chap, all he did was sn1tch, like the 3-4 people who post in these forums sending pm's to admins everyday whining about stuff...

or another example, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, abuses bipin and then when he answers back he is a d1ck.. incredible!!!

the funny thing is that they consider themselves to be superior , above , better , more intelligent whilst doing the same crap! ... LoL!!

Yogi, are you serious POOR CHAP! BIPIN??? IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW< I HOPE
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 18:57
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

after that statement, incredible is right bro, every time someone mentions this, INCLUDING YOU, it is prolonging it, you spent five mini paragraphs commenting on the 3 or 4 people when one of their favorites comment, I think now it is more like 4 or five ?? whatya think? if you are going to help carry this on add your name to the list! or are you superior,above, better, more intelligent!!??.
POT CALLING THE KETTLES BLACK!!! P.S, you are giving advice on the best way to ignore these people?? then practice what you Preach ignore them!! quit giving advice to people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.
No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 19:01
no you want a place where no rules where you can say bipin you homo gay etc. or member 34 is a child molester etc thats why its a no .for the good .for the better of ET.dupe lol dude stop kid yourself you know who i mean.
Quote:
Many long time members would help if they were asked but then that might create more problems for an already sinking ship.
Come on some of the older members are the one who make the dupe acc to stir up truble.they say they wanna help ET but why do/did they make acc to stir up truble to spamm etc can you explain how that work how should that help ET ??? maby if explain to me how that would be helping i would understand. i wont promiss i would understand but try me.im all years.

we a torrent site not a fight club

im all in for freedom of speach but not in for treathing ppl like shit garbage tell lie bs etc. getting all nasty dirty etc.no
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 19:14
Taker yeah we both know who were talking about but the question is what's been done about it ?? The old saying goes if you want to be a professional criminal go to the pen. One bad apple will spoil the basket every time until you kick the apple to the ditch man. They go around saying and doing as they please and when somebody complains it's all of a sudden "sorry we can't do anything talk to Sam. I didn't know this was a playground and i have to chase the park monitor down, your in a position of authority and your counted on more then you think but that's not the impression your leaving behind. I get a snotty p.m from a mod bitching because i left a rude comment on a torrent a TRUTHFUL comment and 2 days later the file was removed did the other members get a warning ?? No they didn't !!. Did she apologize no she's too good !!. And the admin wonder why they are constantly getting p.m'd all the time . Consistency is king Taker and if the other members of the staff don't follow your footsteps your all alone dude and if you happen to be wearing milk bone boxers your gonna get chewed. I understand you can only do so much and what you do is appreciated by many but fair play has to come into effect or this boats going down man .
No avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 19:26
Quote:
Author: razor1shrp
Taker yeah we both know who were talking about but the question is what's been done about it ?? The old saying goes if you want to be a professional criminal go to the pen. One bad apple will spoil the basket every time until you kick the apple to the ditch man. They go around saying and doing as they please and when somebody complains it's all of a sudden "sorry we can't do anything talk to Sam. I didn't know this was a playground and i have to chase the park monitor down, your in a position of authority and your counted on more then you think but that's not the impression your leaving behind. I get a snotty p.m from a mod bitching because i left a rude comment on a torrent a TRUTHFUL comment and 2 days later the file was removed did the other members get a warning ?? No they didn't !!. Did she apologize no she's too good !!. And the admin wonder why they are constantly getting p.m'd all the time . Consistency is king Taker and if the other members of the staff don't follow your footsteps your all alone dude and if you happen to be wearing milk bone boxers your gonna get chewed. I understand you can only do so much and what you do is appreciated by many but fair play has to come into effect or this boats going down man .
well truthfull comment about a torrent should not give warning unless its a dirty you know c/o/c/k/i/n/g etc etc etc etc crap lala loli da etc..fairplay totaly agree same rules for all.if any mod do not treath members the same no matter india Uk USA etc .but you me sam cat JJ don etc etc should also treath ppl with fairness not all the BS.thats not to much to ask.

im used to get chewed im still here

razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 19:28
You bring a solid game to the table and we'll talk ...
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 19:31
Author:
SaM
wrong section of forum
plz move it to the right section
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 20:31
Author: Admin
19tommy59 wrote:
POT CALLING THE KETTLES BLACK!!! P.S, you are giving advice on the best way to ignore these people?? then practice what you Preach ignore them!! quit giving advice to people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

i was not giving anyone advice, razorsharp is an old mate from about 4 years back and

we used to mod side by side back then as well AND I was just in a very civilized way trying to post to him without mentioning animals, country statistics

or where he came from ... unlike some i know and have seen in chat in action ....... i dont preach

i dont practice ... im actually staying away from the forums and chat incase you didnt notice ................

i was just laughing at everyone going sn1tch sn1tch when i get PM`s from many folks

about what others do... but you see , unlike others, i dont go mentioning who what or when.... anyways

man, whatever (;

i guess you are right, nobody probably gives a damn if im the only c/unt on this website who actually

gives a damn about forum trolls and members who do fcuk all but moan and whine about who posts what or

who gave who how many points ... without doing even an inkling of p2p related stuff.

... and B.T.W , i said (eg = example) bipin ... there are many more .......

jj avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 21:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
19tommy59 wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:

after that statement, incredible is right bro, every time someone mentions this, INCLUDING YOU, it is prolonging it, you spent five mini paragraphs commenting on the 3 or 4 people when one of their favorites comment, I think now it is more like 4 or five ?? whatya think? if you are going to help carry this on add your name to the list! or are you superior,above, better, more intelligent!!??.
POT CALLING THE KETTLES BLACK!!! P.S, you are giving advice on the best way to ignore these people?? then practice what you Preach ignore them!! quit giving advice to people who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

YoGi...if you are ever on fire call me...I'll gladly piss on you bruv! lol
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 04:36
Author: BannedWarned
Yogi no offense bruv but your not just hypocrite your an outright liar.....you post the PM's of those you acuse of snitching and I'll post your PM's telling all kinds of good stuff about all kinds of members.....giving up all kinds of details

you started the same way most here (staff) start....by back stabbing and snitching and YES SPAMMING your way to the top.....and there you sit cross legged and superior as if your somehow above it all....

trying to stay away from the forums and chat my ass.....you just been lurking around on your fake ID...go ahead deny it....besides how you can say that when it is so obviously untrue.....

But go ahead, talk your superior Yogi Ananda trash, insult people, condescend to them while posing as some enlightened being....i'd cross the street to piss on ya except I know how much pleasure you get from it.....
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1