ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The Fate of the Furious 2017 HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: After.the.Reality.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: N.O.L.A.Circus.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Better.Call.Saul.S03E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E18.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Gotham.S03E15.REPACK.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.80.230.32.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


JOKE!!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
AuthorMessage
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 04:49
Author:
ho hum ho hum shame on the haters...
No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 06:22
Author: Blocked
i blame JJ for my new hobby
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 08:54
Author: Admin
Cat_Minister wrote:
Yogi no offense bruv but your not just hypocrite your an outright liar.....you post the PM's of those you acuse of snitching and I'll post your PM's telling all kinds of good stuff about all kinds of members.....giving up all kinds of details

you started the same way most here (staff) start....by back stabbing and snitching and YES SPAMMING your way to the top.....and there you sit cross legged and superior as if your somehow above it all....

trying to stay away from the forums and chat my ass.....you just been lurking around on your fake ID...go ahead deny it....besides how you can say that when it is so obviously untrue.....

But go ahead, talk your superior Yogi Ananda trash, insult people, condescend to them while posing as some enlightened being....i'd cross the street to piss on ya except I know how much pleasure you get from it.....

1. ... post all you want Cat, ever thought why i fed you the sh!t ?

2. PM any staff past or present and ask them if I ever sn!tched and when you hear the word NO, take a "cup" of sh!t and enjoy the meal, or better still show me these infamous PM`s ?

3. Cat , not all of us are no good scum who do fcuk all at home, we have jobs in the real world, and the only reason I use the fake id _ooOoo_ ( which the great IT genius Cat thought was Brego and gave him a -5 <--- see how full of sh!t you and the real liar on this site is ... , the only reason i use it is because i cant remember YoGi`s password, and i happen to have access to 60+ PC`s on a daily basis with 60 different IP`s, not VPN`s "joey", or the ones you use to openly SPAM ET.

4. once things sorted here, ill be so glad to see your ASS blocked again and thrown the fcuk out of ET, and trust me all the 32% will have a fcuking big party.

5. You are NOT liked by anyone here and its not only "me and those who kiss my ass" like you say, but ALL the admins as well.

6. No one likes you here, but just because everytime we BLOCK you , you come back and make dupe ids/spam the site we have allowed the little dog to run wild on his real ID, but alas he still makes dupes and creates problems.

7. please post all the messages I sent you, I sent them to you knowing that you would sn!tch anyway, you didnt expect me to be such a fool right? MORON

8. and i never abused people, but just stated the fact that you`re a complete "chute"


xXSurfinDanXx avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 09:07
Author:


Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 13:22
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
YOGI what you 5 years old......nobody likes me! Is that why you come here to be liked? How completely pathetic is that. And of course it is perfectly acceptable for you to have a dupe ID while you condemn everyone else who does it but you can block them...like I said liar and hypocrite justify it however you like...and of course you fed me all that PM sh1t to trap me, embarrass me...you're so smart, so educated, so superior.

YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 14:23
Author: Admin
Cat_Minister wrote:
YOGI what you 5 years old......nobody likes me! Is that why you come here to be liked? How completely pathetic is that. And of course it is perfectly acceptable for you to have a dupe ID while you condemn everyone else who does it but you can block them...like I said liar and hypocrite justify it however you like...and of course you fed me all that PM sh1t to trap me, embarrass me...you're so smart, so educated, so superior.

Sorry Stanley what was that you said, or that Mamboking who abused everyone...

Damn Damn, why did we allow a member who openly review-abused everyone back on the site..

and you know what, im cynical, i'm here to be liked not to catch review cheats and pretend like i know whats happening on site .... this is my last contribution to this thread ...
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 16:45
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
And why on earth did we ever allow a idiot half breed mutt like you to come back as staff when we all knew you were nothing but a cry baby b1tch when you ran off the first time in a huff because you couldnt get your own way.....tosser.

Hey YOGI if you got a problem with me being here take it up with SA"s or admin, thank fukk your not in charge, there wouldnt be a single non-indian left on this site.

And your a fine one to be talkin about spammers and fake ID;s and having access to all those computers every day with all those different IPS we know it was you spamming the forum, having a hissy fit when you werent staff no more...


Now as for that last contribution.......show everyone here how much better you are
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 18:22
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
Yogi no offense bruv but your not just hypocrite your an outright liar.....you post the PM's of those you acuse of snitching and I'll post your PM's telling all kinds of good stuff about all kinds of members.....giving up all kinds of details

you started the same way most here (staff) start....by back stabbing and snitching and YES SPAMMING your way to the top.....and there you sit cross legged and superior as if your somehow above it all....

trying to stay away from the forums and chat my ass.....you just been lurking around on your fake ID...go ahead deny it....besides how you can say that when it is so obviously untrue.....

But go ahead, talk your superior Yogi Ananda trash, insult people, condescend to them while posing as some enlightened being....i'd cross the street to piss on ya except I know how much pleasure you get from it.....

1. ... post all you want Cat, ever thought why i fed you the sh!t ?

2. PM any staff past or present and ask them if I ever sn!tched and when you hear the word NO, take a "cup" of sh!t and enjoy the meal, or better still show me these infamous PM`s ?

3. Cat , not all of us are no good scum who do fcuk all at home, we have jobs in the real world, and the only reason I use the fake id _ooOoo_ ( which the great IT genius Cat thought was Brego and gave him a -5 <--- see how full of sh!t you and the real liar on this site is ... , the only reason i use it is because i cant remember YoGi`s password, and i happen to have access to 60+ PC`s on a daily basis with 60 different IP`s, not VPN`s "joey", or the ones you use to openly SPAM ET.

4. once things sorted here, ill be so glad to see your ASS blocked again and thrown the fcuk out of ET, and trust me all the 32% will have a fcuking big party.

5. You are NOT liked by anyone here and its not only "me and those who kiss my ass" like you say, but ALL the admins as well.

6. No one likes you here, but just because everytime we BLOCK you , you come back and make dupe ids/spam the site we have allowed the little dog to run wild on his real ID, but alas he still makes dupes and creates problems.

7. please post all the messages I sent you, I sent them to you knowing that you would sn!tch anyway, you didnt expect me to be such a fool right? MORON

8. and i never abused people, but just stated the fact that you`re a complete "chute"
WOW!!!!
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE KIND OF THING YOU WERE PURPORTING TO WANT STOPPED!! YOU REALLY HAD ME FOOLED FOR A MINUTE< I FEEL LIKE A PUTZ!ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE PISSING GASOLINE ON THE FIRE YOU SO VEHEMENTLY CLAIM TO WANT TO STOP!!< WAY TO GO MR STAFF !! GREAT EXAMPLE SETTING NEENER NEENER? NOBODY LIKES YOU? IS THIS HOW STAFF MEMBERS ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT?



19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 18:52
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OK! its become obvious to me this is not gonna end anytime soon because certain people have put their foot down and thats that, so Unless someone directly talks sh1t about me im out! im not better than anyone, not smarter, superior. I am not racist, I do not hate people because of their race. But I am sick of the I am in a position to tell you what you can or cannot say routine, even when it is the truth!!To me that is censorship in its worst form. You can live with yourselves but without giving a sh1t about anyone but the chosen few that are protected the rest of us can just get fcuked right? I know I havent been able to go into chat for more than a minute or two before some sh1t is brought up and there goes any chance of enjoying myself. Heres to hoping that this ends without much more blood being shed, metamorphically speaking. Im outta all of this now!! cya
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 19:23
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
OK! its become obvious to me this is not gonna end anytime soon because certain people have put their foot down and thats that, so Unless someone directly talks sh1t about me im out! im not better than anyone, not smarter, superior. I am not racist, I do not hate people because of their race. But I am sick of the I am in a position to tell you what you can or cannot say routine, even when it is the truth!!To me that is censorship in its worst form. You can live with yourselves but without giving a sh1t about anyone but the chosen few that are protected the rest of us can just get fcuked right?
Welcome to ET 19tommy59.
jj avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 19:57
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
4. once things sorted here, ill be so glad to see your ASS blocked again and thrown the fcuk out of ET, and trust me all the 32% will have a fcuking big party.

Ummmm...32.8%
24099982547921357974.jpg

OMG! It was 32.9% last month!
lol
GetAClue wrote:
Welcome to ET 19tommy59.
~Place 2 B Bro ~ UPLOAD IN BEST PRINT! ~ Upload in dual audio pleazzzz bro ~
~VERIFY MY TORRENTS! I POSTED THIS 5 MIN AGO AND STILL MY TORRENTS NOT VERIFIED! I SEND 20 PMs STILL YOU NOT REPLY!!!! VERIFY MY TORRENTS NOW!!!!!! I MUST UPLOAD MY HD NEVER BEFORE SEEN WALLPAPER!!!!~

lol
razor1shrp avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 20:40
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSun
I am the 1 out of 2% from canada lol......
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 02:27
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
sorry tommy now you know what the rest of us have known and what some have been rebelling against in an effort to change things......frustrating aint it.

Staff, or at least some staff can impose rules, conditions and standards they themselves are exempt from following and when challenged they always have the power to silence you temporarily or permanently depending on how much you value those fun little status icons or reputation points.

Seems indians value that stuff above all even though those things mean nothing. They are token rewards that when given frequently keep them compliant and in a constantly agreeable state of servitude and obedience.

Those who do not blindly obey the spoken and unspoken experience trouble
Westoz avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:27
Author: Turtle
xXSurfinDanXx wrote:



I followed this forum post looking for a JOKE.

ExtraTorrent.com > Forum > ExtraTorrent Community > Chit chat > JOKE!!
at least i find one funny post.LOL

MONUQ avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 16:47
Author:
What about this....Westoz

87288947693172310709.jpg
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 33 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1