Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

American School shooting has more to it ...

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
AuthorMessage
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 03:14
Author: Admin
In the wake of the mass murders that took place in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, information on the shooter, and his family, is slowly being discovered by law enforcement other sources. One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.

Read on --> http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 04:41
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Yogi, interesting information but more than that there are 20 sets of parents here grieving over the loss of their little ones God Bless em, and I for one think that should be the focus not how the killers father was involved in something with the father of another stinking killer!! 20 little babies dead at the hand of some fcking nutcase, I hope he rots in hell, but my thoughts and my prayers are for the ones who were tragically taken from this earth well before their time, and for their parents who now must live with the horror of losing a child. If anyone reading this believes in a God or a higher power, please, please pray for those who were lost and for those left behind still suffering!! tragedy does not recognize borders this is truly an international tragedy. Thanks. P.S when you see your little ones next ,hold them a little tighter.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 06:14
Author:
and what's the conspiracy theory this time Yogi?
edited to appease 19tommy59
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 07:28
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
Yogi, interesting information but more than that there are 20 sets of parents here grieving over the loss of their little ones God Bless em, and I for one think that should be the focus not how the killers father was involved in something with the father of another stinking killer!! 20 little babies dead at the hand of some fcking nutcase, I hope he rots in hell, but my thoughts and my prayers are for the ones who were tragically taken from this earth well before their time, and for their parents who now must live with the horror of losing a child. If anyone reading this believes in a God or a higher power, please, please pray for those who were lost and for those left behind still suffering!! tragedy does not recognize borders this is truly an international tragedy. Thanks. P.S when you see your little ones next ,hold them a little tighter.

I`m feeling it tommy,well said,this shit is the furtherist thing on my mind,not interested
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:24
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Man I am liking the direction the United States is heading less and less I am glad I left after 911 things there continue to spiral out of control in every way greed and corruption inhumanity, selfishness and self seeking, achieve accomplish succeed at all cost and at the expense of anyone who may or may not interfere.

Gun control is one issue certainly not the linch pin, but there is an inherent evil that has gripped the world and its grip is getting tighter.....
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 19:56
GetAClue wrote:
and the conspiracy this time is....
conspiracy!!!??
you really do need to GET A CLUE!! 20 kids dead, whats that got to do with any conspiracy??
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 20:54
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
GetAClue wrote:
and the conspiracy this time is....
conspiracy!!!??
you really do need to GET A CLUE!! 20 kids dead, whats that got to do with any conspiracy??
19tommy59 you are a spaz. Go back and read Yogi's original post. BTW Yogi is a well known conspiracy nut. Always posting conspiracy theory crap. Should I re-phrase my thread to appease you? Okay fine.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 23:43
Author: Admin
Whatever makes anyone think that my prayers are not with the families and the little ones ?

I was just sharing an article guys. Jeez the haters jump in , not you tommy but Getaclue just wants to start his stupid games as usual ...

I`m a parent as well and these things deeply affect me and make me take a greater role in being aware of society around me while at the same tim giving my child the best possible upbringing.

We are all adults and unite on issues such as these, obviously my post has nothing to do with the sentiments we all feel.

I didn`t rant or even bring any sort of biased personal view i may have towards certain decisions other nations take unlike what has been the trend here in the forums recently and the vile images posted.

I just was reading something and thought that I would share the news.

Both shooting incidents affected me on a very emotional level and made me question life and existance. If this thread has put into doubt my credibility and social correctness then you are all wrong. I hope you understand what I mean.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 05:12
GetAClue wrote:

about time someone recognized talent LOL Peace!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 05:14
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Whatever makes anyone think that my prayers are not with the families and the little ones ?

I was just sharing an article guys. Jeez the haters jump in , not you tommy but Getaclue just wants to start his stupid games as usual ...

I`m a parent as well and these things deeply affect me and make me take a greater role in being aware of society around me while at the same tim giving my child the best possible upbringing.

We are all adults and unite on issues such as these, obviously my post has nothing to do with the sentiments we all feel.

I didn`t rant or even bring any sort of biased personal view i may have towards certain decisions other nations take unlike what has been the trend here in the forums recently and the vile images posted.

I just was reading something and thought that I would share the news.

Both shooting incidents affected me on a very emotional level and made me question life and existance. If this thread has put into doubt my credibility and social correctness then you are all wrong. I hope you understand what I mean.
Yogi, was'nt criticizing you just found a topic and felt strongly about it so used yours to get it out there!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 05:17
GetAClue wrote:
next time add the word yogi so I know you are referring to him instead of sounding like an insensitive Prick!!
CLARIFY and I'll show you spaz PUNK!!!
No avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 06:35
Author: Blocked
conspiracy my ass who cares. what ppl should worry /care about is 20 kids are dead

SnEhiT87 avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 06:52
Author: Blocked
by official news in america number of ppl who die in 9/11 are more than 3000 but number of ppl who die in this kind of incident are more than 1 million..really where r we going first he shot his mom den he went her mother school n shoot 5 to 15 year little innocent children .....problem in arms act law in USA......more powerful arms ammunition lobby are pressuring USA gov to not pass arms act in parliament ..... so that will direct impact on arms stock n stationary ..... why not now ppl raise their voice how they rais for any terror attack .....it is kind of domestic terrorism which is growing b lack of communication, lack of interaction with family, parents.....so this is our responsibility to teach our children wht is correct n wht is wrong ......
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 07:32
Author:
[/quote]and I'll show you spaz PUNK!!![/quote] you already have...
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 09:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
taker wrote:
conspiracy my ass who cares. what ppl should worry /care about is 20 kids are dead

EXACTLY
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1