Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.56.110.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

some Rules need to be modified

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 02:59
Author:
SaM
Quote:
To: Jugalz
Sent: 2009-11-17 19:53:51
Subject: Re: Re: also
Message: start with 1-2 torrents a day...to be trusted u need to upload 25 torrents containing not less than 15-20 gb in size....and should get hits and verification of other members who will pass the same thru comments etc...and should be at least a member of the site for not less than a month...
so hold on for that...

Previous message

then when will I be trusted..can u make me..?? when should I upload it next??

well guys i was writting to this member then it striked me to give him those lines as an answer and i feel that this shoud be a fair treat for users....
what say u??
a member can be granted trusted uploader status provided:
1- upload not less than 25 torrents
2- content should be not less than 15-20 gb in size(can modify to 10-15 gb if needed)
3- to be verifed by a trusted/admin member or have many hits and comments to prove authenticity of contents
4- should be an active member in the site for not less than 1 month (at least)

if any one disagree please come forward or let admin read this or let us ask him/her/them to read and decide and implement the same along wth the mass pm facility as well which can also be categorised in order to make it easier to send pm's pertaining to admins/AA's & normal members as per the requirments etc...categories r as follow:
1-to only admins/SA's
2-to AA'S
3-to all members

any addition from any one please go a head
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 04:34
Author: Blocked
i agree and lets all work on htem maby there is soemthing to change who knows other then that im in let talk and make it better
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 18:29
Author:
SaM
finally thanks to every one efforts our great site admin has modified the rules and now trusted status rules are as follow:
Quote:
. Uploaders. Stable torrents uploaders
- Trusted uploader. This status can have real trusted member who upload totaly nice torrents. This is big site friend and high respected super ET hero!
Member with such status has almost admin rights and this status can be added by admins.
To be trusted you need to:
1- upload not less than 25 torrents
2- content should be not less than 15-20 gb in size(can modify to 10-15 gb if needed)
3- to be verifed by a trusted/admin member or have many hits and comments to prove authenticity of contents
4- should be an active member in the site for not less than 1 month (at least)

admin has also promised to add the facility of mass pm but a little later...
mean while please refer to the site status rules at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1272 for the same and do apply the new rules to the trusted uploadrs

once again thanks to site admin and to all admins who supported this rule...
No avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 19:27
Cool. Thanks admin and thanks SaM for helping push for this. You are indeed a great red I never doubted that for a second :D
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 14:11
well if there where no rules it will be hell and if none follow rules also hell rules are made so ppl have something to follow ofc rules can be debate were human so :D . but the problem is no matter have good rules are there will almost always bee soemthing to debate about them.and even rules can be bent by some if they are realy good its nice to see more and more uploader come here to ET and we welcome all jsut follow the rule no shit and all that and there will be no problem :D
SaM avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 16:23
Author:
SaM
as Taker said...rules r made to be bent when needed...general rules r made to have order...but when an encoder well known in the p2p world is coming here and we know who he/she/they is/are then that is different...
and now with the fall of MININOVA we r having encoders and members coming from round the p2p world and joining us...and we have to cater to every one's need that way...
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 17:06
BlueLady wrote:
Ok, here's my input on the subject of rules..
Rules are necessary, because without them there would be chaos and ET would end up as one huge virus.

But, rules should not be chiselled in stone, there should be some flexibility and reason for all.

Lastly, there way too many people waving these rules around and making them fit their own personal criteria..
One person makes an adjustment to a rule, somebody else comes along and squashes it...that's called infighting
folks, and it doesnt help the members when they need a little help.
So who you working for, ET or yourself ?...quit the damn power struggle and just get along..

Cut the rule-making down to 2 people, that's all you need.

i agree on it all staff on ET should work together all staff on ET should stop re making ppl action remove bann warning ect were a team start talking not the one man army the more staff stands together the more power full we willl be but if one this one that one 3 ect its not working work as a team no soli thing on ET we dont always agree on something some oen do were human talk nice dont f that ect ..[quote= but dont let your ego over-run your ambition.[/quote] dont we all have ego i know 2 admin/staff who have huge ego on ET :D
No avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 20:56
BlueLady wrote:
One other reason for all the infighting, too many chiefs and not enough indians, how many members have been here for years...1 year, 2 years, even 3 years ?...these are the people who know the site inside out and should be running it..

All ET has at the moment is a rapidly disintegrating structure with too many chiefs.

Am I saying what everybody else is just thinking ?..

well not sure there are manny left who have been here for years i have been here almsot since day one obs almsot one year most other been here almost 1 year

to get to BHM y i cant be arses to promote any since always some who overturn with what ever reason it thats why i dont bother doing it ill stick to delete ect
Deamastad avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 02:08
Author:
I agree that there should be more stipulations to the the rules. More than just that alone. They should be followed for the best of ET. Including the rules on reviews. they were intended for a thank you to people for helping out or leaving comments on torrents, uploading, buying VIP, finding good links for people, or anything helpful. Many people leave reviews saying welcome to ET. I know when I see a member with positive review points and torrents uploaded I'm more inclind to believe they r ok. I have infact found many of them were fakes, but admin and aa are still reviewing them with positive points. In conclusion alot needs modified and we the admin need to work together for the best of et.
xxbookwormxx avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 18:50
Author:
taker wrote:
Quote:
here a fresh example why there should be a strict rule for trusted status...
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/bigimac/
Account Created: 2009-11-16 19:37:27
Statuses added: Site Friend 2009-11-16 19:37:55
Statuses added: Trusted Uploader 2009-11-16 19:38:08
Statuses added: Superman 2009-11-16 19:38:17

what else..!!!
he has 0 torrents...

if you guys see that my topic is not important please advise so i cant stop whining

imo its not whining its the truth and i can see your point and ill bag you all hte way rules are for all no matter the irl friends i have told about ET have no icon ect

but then maby this end up to be a whining post

actually this account was created on 02-01-2010
by observing this accounts events anyone can get cleared on the topic of this post

i here completely agree with sam
there are many things which are going wrong here on et and lots of efforts are being takem

and yeah the mass messaging idea is really great
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 25 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc6