View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Land.of.Smile.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.80.29.228.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Getting Ridiculous and Out Of Hand (closed)

1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 04:23
Author: Warned
I am seeing more and more of this since i started uploading again. There is a growing number of new uploaders who are yet to be verified or becoming verified who are specifically uploading small file size movies that are really nothing more than over compressed re-encodes, that another TRUSTED UPLOADER has already the encoding and ripping work.

Explain how any 377mb - 500mb upload can be a true brrip? Ripping a bluray disc is a long process and once ripped is massive in size.....as most will confirm. So how can a re-re-re-re-encode really be a BRRip if it didnt come from a BluRay Disc?

A BluRay Rip or BRRip should be the result of ripping a BluRay Disc not a rip of a rip of a rip of a BluRay Rip......

Is it time for another classification? And is the term WebRip accurate is it really a StreamRip?
enigmatic81 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 04:57
Author: Site FriendET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Cat_Minister wrote:
I am seeing more and more of this since i started uploading again. There is a growing number of new uploaders who are yet to be verified or becoming verified who are specifically uploading small file size movies that are really nothing more than over compressed re-encodes, that another TRUSTED UPLOADER has already the encoding and ripping work.

Explain how any 377mb - 500mb upload can be a true brrip? Ripping a bluray disc is a long process and once ripped is massive in size.....as most will confirm. So how can a re-re-re-re-encode really be a BRRip if it didnt come from a BluRay Disc?

A BluRay Rip or BRRip should be the result of ripping a BluRay Disc not a rip of a rip of a rip of a BluRay Rip......

Is it time for another classification? And is the term WebRip accurate is it really a StreamRip?

should be called RBRRip (re bluray rip)
Westoz avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 07:08
Author: Turtle
I agree it is getting out of hand.
The first rips were always the 1080p and then the 720p.
I see quite a lot of movies going straight to Bluray before going to DVD.
I am guessing this is all to do with money and Bluray can be quite expensive.
The quality of the smaller rips is sometimes crappy if not done using the right encoders. Better to wait for the DVD release for those smaller rips. But people dont know what the word -Wait means.
people will always do smaller rips as some people live in remote areas a long way away from an exchange so they have slow speeds and have to take the smaller rips.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 07:13
Author: Blocked
all i can say is i agree.imo best thing to do is all staff ignore the garbage thats my opinion.not ET owner/s opinion :D
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 08:55
Author: Admin
377 MB or 500MB or 1.8GB or 6GB ..... if a guy living in a place where his bandwidth is limited, and in many cases it is so, and that person likes watching 377MB blu rays, then so be it.

as long as the torrent is seeded and users downloads finish then i dont see the problem.

choose the one that suits your needs and move on ! as long as they state the source, its fine. if the quality is crap, which in many cases it is, well so be it. i dont download them and neither do you, so let those who do and who like them be happy. 3li & Bozx all the way :D

Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 09:58
AGAIN YOGI YOU MISS THE FUKKING POINT AND DEFEND SOMEONE WHO AINT BEING ATTACKED......
THE POINT IS CALLING A 377MB -500MB WHAT IT IS. I DONT CARE IF THERE ARE SMALL FILE SIZE UPLOADS OR UPLOADERS WHO DO THEM.
JUST DONT MISREPRESENT IT AN BE ACCURATE AND HONEST IN YOUR TITLE AND DESCRIPTION THERE IS NO WAY ANY TORRENT CAN BE A RIP EITHER BRRIP OR DVDRIP UNLESS IT IS RIPPED FROM A A DISC THAT IS THE POINT.
YOGI READ THE POST FFS......DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ANY OF THESE ARE BRRIPS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE
Boot Tracks 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 390MB--{{Klubana1}}

Gulliver Travels 2010 BRRip x264 AAC 369MB--{{Klubana1}

Kill Em All 2013 BRRip x264 AAC 406MB--{{Klubana1}}

Looper 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 369MB--{{Klubana1}}

Bro 2012 DVDRip x264 AAC 387MB--{{Klubana1}

Allegiance 2012 WEBRip x264 AAC 388MB--{{Klubana1}}

Hindi Wrath of the Titans 2012 720p BRRip x264Dual Audio Hindi+English--{{Klubana1}}

Liberal Arts 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 360MB--{{Klubana1}}

Alex Cross 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 335MB--{{Klubana1}}

Resident Evil Retribution 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 309MB--{{Klubana1}}

Booster 2012 BRRip x264 AAC 316MB--{{Klubana1}}

Cartel War(2012) BRRip x264 AAC 386MB--{{Klubana1}}

STAFF VERIFIES THEM RIGHT - DON'T VERIFY IT UNTIL ITS CORRECT ITS A RE-ENCODE OF A BLURAY ENCODE MAYBE - AND WHAT ABOUT A REQUIRED SOURCE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/CREDIT
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35
Cat_Minister wrote:
AGAIN YOGI YOU MISS THE FUKKING POINT AND DEFEND SOMEONE WHO AINT BEING ATTACKED......
THE POINT IS CALLING A 377MB -500MB WHAT IT IS. I DONT CARE IF THERE ARE SMALL FILE SIZE UPLOADS OR UPLOADERS WHO DO THEM.
JUST DONT MISREPRESENT IT AN BE ACCURATE AND HONEST IN YOUR TITLE AND DESCRIPTION THERE IS NO WAY ANY TORRENT CAN BE A RIP EITHER BRRIP OR DVDRIP UNLESS IT IS RIPPED FROM A A DISC THAT IS THE POINT.
YOGI READ THE POST FFS......DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

... well well, who the "FUCK" is defending anyone ??

No fcuking shit, if a RIP aint a BRRIP then its fcuking mislabeled wrong.

Did you state the torrents in your first post ?? FUCK NO you didnt, to me it was your usual morning rant like the ones from your stanley and 20 other ID days .....

So you get off on my post and go on a tangent as FUCKING usual.

All i said was, SIZE doesnt matter, but IF you like it bigger then its your call bud.

Obvi-FUCKING-ously a mmislabeled upload is a different ballgame and you send PM's to us staff and you tell us about them.

So why the rant when you know exactly well that no staff, atleast not the ones you PM, take a mislabelled upload as a genuine one ??

And stop this LOVE affair saying i defend people.. you know who i defend and who i try to be civilized with.

So you my friend, STOP jumping to conclusion by saying I defend anyone...

Looks like the Cat has hit another dodgy morning?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42
main problem is i belive.its we get 15 of the same movie in almost same size.
Westoz avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43
Author: Turtle
Perhaps - mislabeled is more appropriate.
People tend to mislabel.
As said, if you do not like the size ~ move on. But smaller size will never stop as some need it.
I have uploaded on my previous sites my DVD collection - (original) & i have over 400).
Others ripped them to smaller containers such as MP4 x264.
The quality was impressive considering they ripped it from often 6 GB down to 350MB.
Technology is moving faster than we can keep up with it.
x264 is always going to beat AVI as it is a smaller container with better quality.
Why download 2GB when you can get better quality from a x264 smaller file.?/
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25
taker wrote:
main problem is i belive.its we get 15 of the same movie in almost same size.

Totally agree on that , but if uploads are well seeded and ripped off actual discs than many copies are fine .. if its a encode off another download(same source) then its ridiculous !

But once again, when it comes to real encoders, you do see a defference betwee the rips , like 3li vs MgB vs Kingdom .. there are differences ...
MagiKHanD avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27
Author:
The site should have some rules for those so called torrents before it is too late.
Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 13:09
Thank you magikhand.......that is all I was trying to say. In the end nothing gets uploaded if staff doesnt verify torrent, and if it is verified and mislabeled who's responsible?
No avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 13:15
Quote:
In the end nothing gets uploaded if staff doesnt verify torrent, and if it is verified and mislabeled who's responsible?
then its the staff who verifyed it who's responsible for not check + ofc uplaod 2 but mainly staff
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 18:23
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
OOOOOWWEEEEEEE !!! I CAN JUST FEEL THE LOVE IN THE AIR!!! look we are all dead in a matter of hours anyway so cant we just get along until we get sucked into outer space????? And westoz, dontcha have yer own coat tails?? ya always gotta ride in on somebody elses? I'll bet ya got a two seater bicycle in yer garage cuz ya just cant ride alone?? HMMM??. and YOGI, WOW this is the angriest Ive ever seen ya! That must be one whale of a button ya just got pushed. how many more hours until the 21st over there?? If I dont see any response then I know we are in big trouble. LOL take care just in case I dont see ya anymore!!
BADBUTT72 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 19:08

19tommy59 wrote:
OOOOOWWEEEEEEE !!! I CAN JUST FEEL THE LOVE IN THE AIR!!! look we are all dead in a matter of hours anyway so cant we just get along until we get sucked into outer space????? And westoz, dontcha have yer own coat tails?? ya always gotta ride in on somebody elses? I'll bet ya got a two seater bicycle in yer garage cuz ya just cant ride alone?? HMMM??. and YOGI, WOW this is the angriest Ive ever seen ya! That must be one whale of a button ya just got pushed. how many more hours until the 21st over there?? If I dont see any response then I know we are in big trouble. LOL take care just in case I dont see ya anymore!!

someone needs to tell tommy here that being a defender of all indians isnt gonna help him get staff status here unless he is indian himself
1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1