ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Nick.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


Netherland the only free country!


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
AuthorMessage
mickjapa108 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 15:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET loverSuperman
Daz.
sounds like you know our Crew,Have you been to one of the gatherings.
Yogi.
Lets face it Yogi most people would rather go to Kolkata!! than Luton,nuff said LOL.
Magik.
join the Pirate Party,you could end up President of Holland, or a2zRG
Cat Minister.
Nothing to say as usual,Blar,Blar,this Indian,Blar Blar that Paki,Chill man toke the Widow.
Snotlob.
Sharks Breath!! ? New One on me bruv but love to share a fat one of those with Ya.
Yogi.
That info is Laughable man read it again,from a breeder's point of view its so vague,
Mine was called White Gopi & its pedigree was a pure Mexican sativa,seed gathered by my
nephew with his own hands + A pure Indica Afghani,seed gathered by me personally strolling
through the mothers with a village elder in early Oct 1976.Thats real lineage my friend.

"South Indian, Keralan hybrid father" hybrid of what ?? PURE Indica comes from the Himalayas
its all a question of latitude, Kerrla's latitude is more in the Rudralis parallel of earth,thats not to say he didn't make the journey north to source his seed.
My point is that SEED BANKS are in it for the money, Dutch seeds are no different.
TEZ.
As 70% of people wandering around Amsterdam at night are men & 20% Transvestites
I would be careful,LoL you may get more than you bargin for. Only 10% real women ??
There's better places to get FuuKed TEZ.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 15:41
Author: Admin
mickjapa108 wrote:
Yogi.
"South Indian, Keralan hybrid father" hybrid of what ?? PURE Indica comes from the Himalayas
its all a question of latitude, Kerrla's latitude is more in the Rudralis parallel of earth,thats not to say he didn't make the journey north to source his seed.
My point is that SEED BANKS are in it for the money, Dutch seeds are no different.

Some nice points and arguements mate, but i come from that knick of the woods, and what was once known as Kerala Gold is the hybrid seed.

I know that the article sounds like a mix between a Sydney Sheldon and Hans Crisitian novel, but the hybrid strain from the south of India is quite popular around the world. Up north, its more hash/charas and less weed mate!
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 16:11
Author: Moderator
This Was originally posted in 2012? and we are in 2015 now. even after 3 years Netherland truly is the only free country when you compare with other county's blocking some sites, and need to use proxy or VPN and your IPS wants you to stop downloading and sometimes even send letters saying you need to Pay money for it is illegal download and stuff.

Netherland Is free from all that Bullshit. we Are free from All the ISP problems and all that, that's all i gotta say about that. Only free country from piracy BS. I hope it stays this way, I love Nederland
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 05:42
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
TEZ wrote:
So can i go there for a free fuck???

lol !
D_Lion_King avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 05:44
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET lovermen
but what i know that 3rd world's countries are actual safe from those creepy copyri8 things !
Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
SRIGGA wrote:
This Was originally posted in 2012? and we are in 2015 now. even after 3 years Netherland truly is the only free country when you compare with other county's blocking some sites, and need to use proxy or VPN and your IPS wants you to stop downloading and sometimes even send letters saying you need to Pay money for it is illegal download and stuff.

Netherland Is free from all that Bullshit. we Are free from All the ISP problems and all that, that's all i gotta say about that. Only free country from piracy BS. I hope it stays this way, I love Nederland

And now.. just a few months later, the dutchies are all running for VPNs and reading news article after news article about BREIN this, BREIN that... I guess it's just a matter of time before there is no where to hide from copyright laws anymore.
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 20:32
Author: Moderator
Mulva1989 wrote:
SRIGGA wrote:
This Was originally posted in 2012? and we are in 2015 now. even after 3 years Netherland truly is the only free country when you compare with other county's blocking some sites, and need to use proxy or VPN and your IPS wants you to stop downloading and sometimes even send letters saying you need to Pay money for it is illegal download and stuff.

Netherland Is free from all that Bullshit. we Are free from All the ISP problems and all that, that's all i gotta say about that. Only free country from piracy BS. I hope it stays this way, I love Nederland

And now.. just a few months later, the dutchies are all running for VPNs and reading news article after news article about BREIN this, BREIN that... I guess it's just a matter of time before there is no where to hide from copyright laws anymore.


HHAHA yeah Brein Hit Hard Thees Days for sure. Better Safe then Sorry :P
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3