ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Rift.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Walking.Dead.S07E15.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E02.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Yo-Kai Watch Movie (2014) x264 720p BluRay {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Japanese 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.166.31.252.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


5.1 Ch Audio from a 2 Ch Audio Source ? ? ?


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 05:17
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
When i was Converting a AC3 Audio to AAC Audio, i was having some Audio Syncing Problems so i opened Editing Audio Options in Xvid4PSP.

What i noticed there was a option of conversion of a 2 Ch Audio to Other channels up to 5.1 Ch that i didn't knew earlier...



Audio.jpg


So a question raised in my mind that if someone converts an Audio & changes its Channel output to some other( Some peeps might do ! ), then Will one get the same Experience with the Converted one and The Original one ???

If its same then why Original Source is needed ?
( My opinion = Can't be SAME ! )

OR

If its NOT same Will it mean Converted Audio is FAKE ?
( My opinion = YES Fake ! )

So just wanna know feedback of you guys too ....

Cat avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
back to being a douchebag showstopper? WTF you couldnt have asked this question from one of your hindi/telegu uploader pals or your A2ZRG facebook friends? You think its gonna get you any points by posting it here...........NO ITS NOT!
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:09
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
Cat_Minister wrote:
back to being a douchebag showstopper? WTF you couldnt have asked this question from one of your hindi/telegu uploader pals or your A2ZRG facebook friends? You think its gonna get you any points by posting it here...........NO ITS NOT!


Hmm , Not that way Cat !!

As far as hindi uploader pals are concerned , i have asked one i.e. PHDR.
PHDR told me that converted Audio is FAKE.
So I just wanted to know more about it by making this Topic & not for the Points as I am not here for these pts !

And as far as A2ZRG is converned i dont like 350 MB Rips too !!

I only like rips like PHDR n BONIN n Mafiaking n MEGUIL & HD KING n Black Blade n many more = THE BEST !
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 17:54
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
showstopper132203 wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
back to being a douchebag showstopper? WTF you couldnt have asked this question from one of your hindi/telegu uploader pals or your A2ZRG facebook friends? You think its gonna get you any points by posting it here...........NO ITS NOT!


Hmm , Not that way Cat !!

As far as hindi uploader pals are concerned , i have asked one i.e. PHDR.
PHDR told me that converted Audio is FAKE.
So I just wanted to know more about it by making this Topic & not for the Points as I am not here for these pts !

And as far as A2ZRG is converned i dont like 350 MB Rips too !!

I only like rips like PHDR n BONIN n Mafiaking n MEGUIL & HD KING n Black Blade n many more = THE BEST !
QUIT YER FEKKIN ADVERTISING FER YER BUDDIES FFS!! YOU AS OBVIOUS AS HELL!!!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 21:50
Author: Admin
Ignore the trolls show, they will never answer questions but just flame and criticize.

Well its obvious mate, for example, if you have mp3`s @128kbps, burn it to an audio CD , then rip it back into mp3 @320 kbps, you still are ripping the 128kb sound.

So here if you have an audio source, and try to "juice" it up, you are still only making a version of the original and only risk to make the sound worse :)

Hope this helps...
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 21:52
Author: Admin
19tommy59 wrote:
QUIT YER FEKKIN ADVERTISING FER YER BUDDIES FFS!! YOU AS OBVIOUS AS HELL!!!

Since when can`t members advertise.. please STOP making your own rules tommy.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 22:26
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Show,if the source is 2 channel (stereo or left & right) you`ll get sound from all 5.1 speakers but it won`t be true surround simply because the source is 2 channel and you`ll probably lose sound quality,so yes it would be fake 5.1,what you really need is a

ROCKET IN YOUR ASS
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 22:28
Author: Admin
.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 05:08
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Ignore the trolls show, they will never answer questions but just flame and criticize.

Well its obvious mate, for example, if you have mp3`s @128kbps, burn it to an audio CD , then rip it back into mp3 @320 kbps, you still are ripping the 128kb sound.

So here if you have an audio source, and try to "juice" it up, you are still only making a version of the original and only risk to make the sound worse :)

Hope this helps...
TEZ wrote:
Show,if the source is 2 channel (stereo or left & right) you`ll get sound from all 5.1 speakers but it won`t be true surround simply because the source is 2 channel and you`ll probably lose sound quality,so yes it would be fake 5.1,what you really need is a


TY both of you for the clarification..
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 05:11
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
TEZ wrote:
ROCKET IN YOUR ASS

Rocket is changed to other Francisee

Big_rofl.gif
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 05:15
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
19tommy59 wrote:
QUIT YER FEKKIN ADVERTISING FER YER BUDDIES FFS!! YOU AS OBVIOUS AS HELL!!!

Hmm just like Yogi said its upto you to make your own rules OR not BUT as far as I am concerned I DONT CARE WHO IN THE HELL YOU THINK ABOUT ME bcoz I know what i wants to do .

I really don't wanted to talk like this but you guys wants to see this so..



grimace-5.gifsmiley5299.gif

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2