Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Ever Get The Feeling (closed)

AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 22:44
Author: BannedWarned
You ever get that feeling that a specific staff just seems to go out of thier way to look for excuses to fukkkk with you for some Bull Sh1t reason, give you a warning for some petty ridiculous nonsense. Maybe, they select your posts in the forum to constantly edit or delete...Well your not alone it happens, in fact, it happens with some more than others.

You see some staff are not exempt from practicing the same type of childish retaliatory, spiteful and vindictive actions that they accuse members of, and really staff are just members with the ability to really fukkk with other members in different ways....

Who knew that while there are rules to be followed, there is staff who believe that some people dont have to follow them and that pointing that out might get a member warned.....

Who knew that while it is okay to give your bro a +5 review for his dumped re-encode trash....it is not okay to take -5 from a member who has repeatedly been warned by the same staff for begging for reviews in chat and yet continues to do so....

I suppose I suspected but never knew until now, that some staff do selectively decide what rules to enforce, on what members, how often and to what extreme.....as well as just ignoring them completely...

I been warned banned and blocked for plenty of reasons, some fair and righteous and some nonsense. The nonsense ones have usually been reversed. But it isnt hard to tell when a particular staff has a hard on for a member. When that staff warnings and the reason he gives them are more ridiculous than the infraction he gave it for.....

They are too busy to delete a list of dead torrents, you have made and verified for them but not to busy to respond to a stupid PM from another moron called imraj
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 23:11
Author:
LOL that last part was great!
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 00:12
Author: Admin
That staff in question is me, and trust me folks, if you have access to staff tools,the site event list and see the reviews, the comments and the spiteful hate that comes from certain members you wouldn`t have hesitated a second longer and blocked that member.

I chose not to, even though it clearly states that for such actions a ban/block is more than suitable... i infact chose to be lenient and warn a member knowing that their intent is good but execution is absolute 0 .

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2