ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
View Torrent Info: Before I Fall 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: The Belko Experiment 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: A.Dark.Song.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Colossal.2016.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-FK
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The Green Mile (1999) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Fallen.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.S04E18.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E21.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E07.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Rebel (2012) 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Secret Of The Magic Gourd (2007) x264 720p WEB-DL Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Game Changer 2017 HC HDrip x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Painkiller (2013) x264 720p UNCUT WEB-DL {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.196.108.20.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!


New forum bugs


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
runelind avatar
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 06:07
Author:


Big_A_Little_A wrote:


runelind wrote:
I do not know if it is only for me since no one else posted about this. But all the Icons disappered since you moved to the cc-domain! I mean the Icons inside the site, and also the site logo up in the left hand corner, the ExtraTorrent-logo.

Thanks for the best Torrent site also, keep up the good work!

/Rune


it's not a case of them disappearing, it's just that they are very very very slow to load or not loading correctly at the moment but this is getting looked into and hopefully will be fixed shortly


Thank's, today Everything seems to work OK again.

/Rune
denir0 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 23:40
Author:
Hi, i found very annoying bug,

Somehow ET script convert symbol ' in ’ . When i post example Khalifa's i get Khalifa’s... Please fix this so uploaders would not need to back end edit title and description in body if post contain ' symbol.
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 03:42
Author:
I am having an issue with loading Extratorrent.cc in firefox with 2 ad blockers and i am still getting re-directs and pop-ups i have 1)ad block plus 2)ublock Origin as well as malwarebytes corporate running and i still get the pop-ups and redirects is there something i am doing wrong to stop it

the pop up is something millionaire-lottery.co
dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 05:37
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Try adguard m8. If your antivirus flags up a warning for program its a false positive because of the patch.

http://etproxy.com/torrent/4820752/Adguard+Premium+v6.0.204.1025+Setup+%2B+Crack+-+%7BCore-X%7D.html
arcobelina avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 08:42
Author:
when I click on the download link I have a tab open up going through a lot of different sites

cant get a copy of the pages.

my AVG comes up with report of a fake video blocked and deleted.

latest came up with an advert for




is this normal for the site?

Mulva1989 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 08:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverGirl
arcobelina wrote:
when I click on the download link I have a tab open up going through a lot of different sites

cant get a copy of the pages.

my AVG comes up with report of a fake video blocked and deleted.

latest came up with an advert for




is this normal for the site?
Make sure you're logged in when you download stuff, then you should be fine.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 00:45
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Mulva1989 wrote:
arcobelina wrote:
when I click on the download link I have a tab open up going through a lot of different sites

cant get a copy of the pages.

my AVG comes up with report of a fake video blocked and deleted.

latest came up with an advert for




is this normal for the site?
Make sure you're logged in when you download stuff, then you should be fine.
and also make sure you ditch AVG and get a decent anti virus
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 13:17
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Sorry guys, think I broked something already, I can't answer pms, all I get is this message:
Incorrect Message ID.
Sorry if I posted in wrong thread, still getting my bearings.
BTW, my pm box is overflowing lmao!
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 13:38
Author:
SaM
ZombieQueen wrote:
Sorry guys, think I broked something already, I can't answer pms, all I get is this message:
Incorrect Message ID.
Sorry if I posted in wrong thread, still getting my bearings.
BTW, my pm box is overflowing lmao!
both outbox and inbox are connected
so if the person sending you a pm goes and delete it from his/her outbox then u wont be able to reply it
as basically it doesn't exist any more
ange1 avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 13:55
Author: ModeratorET lover
Hi ZombieQueen :) sometimes i get that error message when i try to reply to pm's

So i just send a new message :)
ZombieQueen avatar
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 16:58
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Ange1 wrote:
:
Hi ZombieQueen :) sometimes i get that error message when i try to reply to pm's So i just send a new message :)
just got a heads up that when user deletes message this happens, only 2 pms were like that so I guess that was it.
Thanks for the feedback hun.
Now lets see if I used these codes properly....
EDIT: Not quite I see lol!!
ange1 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 13:40
Author: ModeratorET lover
ZombieQueen wrote:
Ange1 wrote:
:
Hi ZombieQueen :) sometimes i get that error message when i try to reply to pm's So i just send a new message :)
just got a heads up that when user deletes message this happens, only 2 pms were like that so I guess that was it.
Thanks for the feedback hun.
Now lets see if I used these codes properly....
EDIT: Not quite I see lol!!

aww your very welcome hun and sorry for the late reply :)

Don't worry i am sure you will get the hang of using the codes :)
eyezin avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 09:35
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderET junkieET loverSupermanTurtle
Not sure if its a bug and haven't noticed it anywhere. Login password isn't case sensitive, didn't it use to be.
humility avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 14:54
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKitty
Are you referring to me TEZ? I've been called a lot lately so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't causing you or anybody else problems? I look more like the Zika type mosquito by the way! I love going after skinny or non-pregnant women. They are simply the best! The best location is right between the breasts down there in that valley of Nah Nah land. It's the best fertile area on their bodies. It gets fed from both sides with fresh milk. Yummy Yummy Yummy!

Is this a serious thread? NEW BUGS!!!! Would someone tell me when there wasn't a time we weren't plagued by hackers and cyberattackers?
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 15:41
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
humility wrote:
Are you referring to me TEZ? I've been called a lot lately so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't causing you or anybody else problems? I look more like the Zika type mosquito by the way!
lol,i've always known you're a nut case,now you asking if i was referring to you in a post that was made 4 months before you joined just endorses that.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5