H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Underworld - Blood.Wars.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Flash.2014.S03E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.S14E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) DVDRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Kaaval (2015) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Tamil 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.211.225.175.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Some WINDOWS XP Hidden Apps [Unused Apps]

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 18:25
Author:
To run any of these apps go to Start > Run and type the executable name.
82033161.jpg
Some WINDOWS XP Hidden Apps [Unused Apps]
=========================================

1) Character Map = charmap.exe (very useful for finding unusual characters)

2) Disk Cleanup = cleanmgr.exe

3) Clipboard Viewer = clipbrd.exe (views contents of Windows clipboard)

4) Dr Watson = drwtsn32.exe (Troubleshooting tool)

5) DirectX diagnosis = dxdiag.exe (Diagnose & test DirectX, video & sound cards)

6) Private character editor = eudcedit.exe (allows creation or modification of characters)

7) IExpress Wizard = iexpress.exe (Create self-extracting / self-installing package)

8) Microsoft Synchronization Manager = mobsync.exe (appears to allow synchronization of files on the network for when working offline. Apparently undocumented).

9) Windows Media Player 5.1 = mplay32.exe (Retro version of Media Player, very basic).

10) ODBC Data Source Administrator = odbcad32.exe (something to do with databases)

11) Object Packager = packager.exe (to do with packaging objects for insertion in files, appears to have comprehensive help files).

12) System Monitor = perfmon.exe (very useful, highly configurable tool, tells you everything you ever wanted to know about any aspect of PC performance, for uber-geeks only )

13) Program Manager = progman.exe (Legacy Windows 3.x desktop shell).

14) Remote Access phone book = rasphone.exe (documentation is virtually non-existant).

15) Registry Editor = regedt32.exe [also regedit.exe] (for hacking the Windows Registry).

16) Network shared folder wizard = shrpubw.exe (creates shared folders on network).

17) File siganture verification tool = sigverif.exe

18) Volume Contro = sndvol32.exe (I've included this for those people that lose it from the System Notification area).

19) System Configuration Editor = sysedit.exe (modify System.ini & Win.ini just like in Win98! ).

20) Syskey = syskey.exe (Secures XP Account database - use with care, it's virtually undocumented but it appears to encrypt all passwords, I'm not sure of the full implications).

21) Microsoft Telnet Client = telnet.exe

22) Driver Verifier Manager = verifier.exe (seems to be a utility for monitoring the actions of drivers, might be useful for people having driver problems. Undocumented).

23) Windows for Workgroups Chat = winchat.exe (appears to be an old NT utility to allow chat sessions over a LAN, help files available).

24) System configuration = msconfig.exe (can use to control starup programs)

25) gpedit.msc used to manage group policies, and permissions

Note:: These Applications also work without using .exe
Plz don't edit the above files on a good working pc, first try to edit them on other pc. Or you may corrupt these files as well as windows.

Source :: http://newbiecomp.blogspot.co.uk/2008/04/windows-xp-hidden-apps.html
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 20:04
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
You should have warned everyone to be careful when accessing all these so called hidden exe files, if you mess around with some of these it can affect dependent files especially msconfig.exe, you lose that and try to reboot your pc afterwards and see what happens, or rather what does'nt happen, just be careful these are hidden for a reason.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 20:50
Author:
AshUtpal wrote:
I have not did it myself but just

i have not did this myself

lol quality bro!
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 23:43
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
DON wrote:
AshUtpal wrote:

lol quality bro!

yeah its quality!
but you think they would get the idea to ADD the SOURCE to their post,after already not adding a source to another post today!
http://newbiecomp.blogspot.co.uk/2008/04/windows-xp-hidden-apps.html

Oh well you know the saying,that ignorance is bliss so AshUtpal must be having a very blissful life today!!
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:17
Author:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
DON wrote:
AshUtpal wrote:

lol quality bro!

yeah its quality!
but you think they would get the idea to ADD the SOURCE to their post,after already not adding a source to another post today!
http://newbiecomp.blogspot.co.uk/2008/04/windows-xp-hidden-apps.html

Oh well you know the saying,that ignorance is bliss so AshUtpal must be having a very blissful life today!!

I didn't copied it fro that link.. but had a txt in my pc about this.. which i downloaded from other source...
but if you say thats the source the Thats The Source!!
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:20
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
You should have warned everyone to be careful when accessing all these so called hidden exe files, if you mess around with some of these it can affect dependent files especially msconfig.exe, you lose that and try to reboot your pc afterwards and see what happens, or rather what does'nt happen, just be careful these are hidden for a reason.

I should mention If You Are An Advanced then only Use this
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01
AshUtpal wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

how did you ever get trusted uploader status?? you are inept as hell!! learn english!!
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
AshUtpal wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

how did you ever get trusted uploader status?? you are inept as hell!! learn english!!

Being trusted don't mean i that i should know GOOD ENGLISH!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 21:07
AshUtpal wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:
AshUtpal wrote:
19tommy59 wrote:

Being trusted don't mean i that i should know GOOD ENGLISH!!
Do you pass on everything you read??? and you are right your english has no bearing on getting your trusted uploader status, I was just thinking out loud how someone so lame as to pass on something that he has never tried, as you said, or knows absolutely nothing about on to others and not even let them know the potential for harm to their pc should they attempt mucking around where they should'nt muck!! you told everyone basically that heres hidden stuff on your pc go play!! and there are exe.files on the list that have dependent files connected, you obviously have never been unfortunate enough to catch a virus on your pc and have your reg exe file deleted by your security because it was infected, because you would have known what happens next, so next time know what you pass on to others before you do it, whether you intended to or not your info is potentially harmful in the wrong hands LOL!!

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4