Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Void.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Joes.War.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Levelling.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Jurassic World (2015) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Wolves.At.the.Door.2016.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hacker.2016.BluRay.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Carmen.1984.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTSHD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Planet Earth II S01E05-06 HEVC 2160p UHD 360? BluRay HDR DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Prison.Break.S05E04.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S04E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Americans.2013.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Chicago.Fire.S05E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Bhaskar The Rascal (2015) Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sing 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
View Torrent Info: House II : The Second Story (1987) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Winner (2017) - 1080p - WEBRip - x264 - AC3 - ESub - [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 23.20.50.242.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

interview with OBS about ET

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 01:44
Author:
Recently we have found a new a great welcoming new site for torrents. Well it more than just a torrent site. This site makes you feel at home. Everyone is Friendly and welcoming. We of course are talking about extratorrent.cc if you dont know what that is we must insite that you go check it out. Recently we have done an interview with someone from extratorrent and i would like to thank xxxOBSCENExxx tpersonaly for taking the time out of their day to answer my questions. Here is the whole interview with xxxOBSCENExxx from extratorrent.cc

I first came across ET around a year or so ago. I love the site and instantly it captured my imagination.

I always knew that with the proper guidance, and leadership, as well as support, we could grow beyond the expectations of everyone.

We have SO much planned for the future, one can only wait and see what we still have in store for the community.

I feel that we will continue on a steady growth, and remain a tight knit community of people who truly are dedicated to file sharing. At least I hope so.

Of course, Anti-Piracy scum will always exist. The biggest issue that the "big 3" failed to do in court, is not just "defend" themselves, but attempt to make the courts, and their juries, understand how the BitTorrent Protocol works. I always see them accusing sites of "hosting copyrighted material" or "conspiracy to infringe upon copyrights" but rather than explaining how the protocol works, I only see them defend themselves. That is their epic failure.

Peer to Peer file sharing will NEVER die. You cannot stop us. You can delay us, prevent us from using methods which we currently use, but we will evolve.

Our biggest plan of action is our intellect and strategy. Of course I cannot give away all details, but I will say, we are in much better shape and more prepared than the others were.

About aXXo and KLAXXON... aXXo is gone, long gone. The "speed.cd" imposter is exactly that, an imposter trying to capitalize on a once famous name. We knew of the demise and fakes and prevented the releases from being here for our safety. KLAXXON, is still around. That team is more into older releases now, and their free to join us. I believe the original aXXo is still out there, just using another tag now :P and I'll leave that one up to your imagination to figure out!

Yes with popularity comes great risk but we are prepared. We shall never give up doing what we love to do, which is share.

My opinion on Mininova, is I once greatly respected them. Their epic failure to inform or speak to their site admins, and community, caused me to lose a great deal of respect for the founders. TPB, they were bold at one point. At least they forewarned us as to what would happen.

Thank you for asking to speak with me. I would like to say to people, that it takes all of us combined to defeat the ugly giant corporate behemoth conspiracy against this protocol. Sharing is caring, and we do care.

xxxOBSCENExxx
ExtraScene Release Group
Extra Torrent SuperAdmin

and of course the questions

How did you first join or hear about extratorrent?

Do you foresee that extratorrent will become as popular as mininova or the pirate bay?

Are you guys going to have magnet links available for download like so many of the major torrent sites have right now?

Where do you foresee extratorrent to be at in about one year from now or later on down the road? Do you see growth decline? feel free to leave this one as open ended as you want lol

Do you foresee extratorrent running into the same problems as ISOHUNT, TPB, or MININOVA?

What do you see the future of peer to peer being like? Are peer to peer sites going to fall because of governments everywhere are cracking down on pirating?

If extratorrent's faith is to befall that of TPB or MIninova what are your guys plan of action? What do you plan to do?

Why do you not allow AXXO to post on your site (I think i saw that somewhere i am not sure or is it no immations)? What about KLAXXON would you let him post or not?

Extratorrent wants more people but with more popularity comes the chance that you might be shut down, why do you that attention why not stay secret and just keep to a few people?

And finally what is your oppinion on what has happened over the last about year or so with mininova, the piratebay, and many other torrent sites who were forced to shut down?

Now i must begin that must agree with xxxOBSCENExxx peer to peer cannot be stopped just slowed down. And i personally think extratorrent is ready to take on the court if it comes to that. And I also think that peer to peer will evolve over time just like everything else has. And that Hollywood can make a profit of it instead of trying to put people who pirate in jail all the time. But as for now we can only keep doing what we have been doing and that is to push forward and keep at. Never give up and staying strong.

For the whole interview including questions go to Extrabyte

peer to peer will go on and we will have more we are hoping admin will do our interview when they are less busy. Till then cheers everyone.

Deamastad avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 01:51
Author:
Thanks for the post
W1ck3d1nt3ntz avatar
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 01:52
Author: Site Friend
Nice interview. :)

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1