H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Seedbox reviews

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 06:12
Author:
Hi all.

I think this could be a nice place to make some reviews of different seedboxes, share experience on this subject.

So here is my review of Secureboxes.

Secureboxes states that there seedboxes have 1gb connection(10gb/s for the big one). That is not what i see, ive never come over 3mb/s in upload speed in there(silver + gold seedbox). Even when i use private tracker with a sheitload of seedboxes connected, it runs slow like a freekin turtle. The connection to rutorrent times out all the time, and there is allways over a minute waitingtime before you even connect to the sb via rutorrent!. Obviesly the seedboxes arent dedi, silver have ten users and gold 5 users. Secureboxes have a 24/7 live support, but ive only seen ONE user in the support chat in the three days ive had seedbox at secureboxes. The only positive thing to say about this sb provider is the setup time, witch was instant. The prices are way too low and i had my doubts that they could deliver the bacon with such low prices in the first place. And my thoughts were correct, it was too good to be true. I only hope they fix these issues before they get a bad rep all over the p2p community. Btw, i upgraded from silver(100gb hd) to gold(200gb hd) but the rutorrent interface still says i only have 100gb storage.

So all in all il give secureboxes :

Speed...............7/10
Setup time..........10/10 (very quick)
Support..............7/10
Price................10/10

If you have any questions or feel there is something i have forgot to mention, pm me.
I will also post news about securebox if they fix this problem that is mainly connectionspeed and rutorrent timeout.

ups, didnt see there was a tread with reviews of seedboxes in the first place hehe.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 15:13
Author:
thers already a bit for this in the forums,,
silly

slow speeds? well thats what u get for using a seedbox is the first place,, go dedi much better
srkfan avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 01:24
Author:
i have been using SecureBoxes for months now and the only thing i love about it is the speeds, on public trackers i get average 15MB+ and on priavte trackers if there are more leechers i get way over 80MB i love there service, its fast and reliable and not to mention its cheap

here are some screens
i got around 3 SB from Secureboxes and 2 Dedi Servers
1st one:
uH1yBRyQjt6_CvmG3Jr6.png
2nd one :
a3CtCTMXiKbugSmqXSRf.png
3rd one :
wGEFqYCJME--1UaQq_TY.png
thats me on Public Trackers, not private, on private average is 50mb

and as for my review on them, i ll give it
Speed...............10/10
Support..............8.5/10

Very happy With Secureboxes
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 16:41
Author:
srkfan wrote:
i have been using SecureBoxes for months now and the only thing i love about it is the speeds, on public trackers i get average 15MB+ and on priavte trackers if there are more leechers i get way over 80MB i love there service, its fast and reliable and not to mention its cheap

here are some screens
i got around 3 SB from Secureboxes and 2 Dedi Servers
1st one:
uH1yBRyQjt6_CvmG3Jr6.png
2nd one :
a3CtCTMXiKbugSmqXSRf.png
3rd one :
wGEFqYCJME--1UaQq_TY.png
thats me on Public Trackers, not private, on private average is 50mb

and as for my review on them, i ll give it
Speed...............10/10
Support..............8.5/10

Very happy With Secureboxes

the hole time i was in the chatroom for support, peoble was comming in and complaining abaout the speeds
and all these timeouts on the sb`s. the speed is shit. i dont know why you have these speeds, a miracle?
srkfan avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 00:47
Author:
Yes that was because there was a HardDrive problem just after you bought the SB, thats why the speeds are slow they ll be better soon
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 04:53
Author:
still problems with speed and timeouts. and i still have only 100 gb storage after i upgraded to 200 gb. tryed to get help in live support and have send an email to support too, but no cigar. it is still only one person in livesupport. so how live can it be?, is he a cyborg that never shits, sleep or eat?.
srkfan avatar
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 05:02
Author:
as i said there is a hard drive issue, and the guy stays online on Chat from his server, and my SB's are running perfectly Fine it should be better soon
DonPeyote avatar
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 05:34
Author:
seems all is fixed. i havent got a good long timeout in one day now, and the uploadspeed is acceptable considering
how cheap the box is. so i have edited points in above review now

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1