H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.166.77.32.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

TV Shows Your Watching

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 10 of 15   [ 219 posts ]
AuthorMessage
jazzykat avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 14:56
Author: Site FriendET loverKittyGirlSun
Hi thalestris i saw this series some time ago & i agree with your comments !!

The female lead in this Elizabeth Debicki also starred in the Night Manager alongside Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie

night_manager.jpg

I'm watching a BBC drama at the moment "One Of Us "

Its worth a look !!

I'm also watching Victoria starring Jenna coleman who was also in Dr Who
She is great as the young Victoria & i'm enjoying this series so far :)

Ps to LRS ...Outlander was one of my fave series & looking forward to Season 3

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 17:20
Author: Turtle
Hi Jazzy, so sorry for the late answer and I agree with you, I've enjoyed a lot watching "The Night Manager" as well, and I'll put the other titles that you've recommended here on my watch list. 8dOmi6C.gif

And so far this week, apart from the titles that I've mentioned previously in here. I do binge watch "Braindead", that one is really something, but no spoiler. And I also love this new dark tv show : Quarry.

jt2z3owl.jpg

Quarry Quarry, a disillusioned Vietnam War vet, returns home to Memphis in 1972 only to find rejection and scrutiny at every step. A mysterious man known only as The Broker gives him an offer he can't refuse - to work for him as a hitman. Creators: Michael D. Fuller, Graham Gordy, Cast: Logan Marshall-Green, Jodi Balfour, Peter Mullan, 2016, Crime.

LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:22
Author: AdminSun
Thanks for the recommendation Thalestris i watched the 1st 3 episodes of Quarry and looking good so far.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 17:34
LRS wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation Thalestris i watched the 1st 3 episodes of Quarry and looking good so far.

Hi LRS, so glad to hear that you've enjoyed watching "Quarry". I mean that episode 3 was gripping, wasn't it ? The funny thing is that I watched again "The Deer Hunter" last week end and that ep 3 later on and I was thinking, that's so strange, it's like Greg Yaitanes was inspired by Michael Cimino.. so I looked for an interview and yes indeed...

IU1wqzCl.jpg

Greg Yaitanes , executive producer and director of Quarry (Banshee).

"So, as a director, I just wanted to stay out of the way of both the writing and the performances. It’s a cinematic style that is very hands-off for me. I do the bare minimum needed to tell the scene visually. I didn’t want to do anything showy to pull you out of the period. I walked a fine line between The Deer Hunter, Coming Home, The Place Beyond the Pines, Blue Valentine and Drive. It has a mix of good cinematic references. When I went back to look at things like Dirty Harry, Death Wish, The French Connection and Straight Time, they didn’t do a lot. I wanted to bring that and just let the performances do the work. I don’t go in for close-ups until I really need them. And Logan, especially, is really good at modulating his performance. What I liked was that it gave the actors the opportunity to take runs at these beautifully written scenes."

I was very sad when "Banshee" got cancelled. I'm not surprised to see that Greg Yaitanes is making another great show here and I can't wait to discover his next productions.

For those who want to read the full article, it's a long read. Interesting interview really.

‘Quarry’ Boss Greg Yaitanes on Directing Every Episode, Logan Marshall-Green’s “Fearless” Performance

LRS avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 20:25
Bump* ok i have finally watched all i was watching..so whats new? any recommendations?
Slim_Shadie avatar
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 21:50
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanmenSun
LRS wrote:
Bump* ok i have finaly wached all i was watching..so whats new? any recommendations?

hey LRS , have u watched Angie Tribeca ? its a cop show spoof , may just tickle your funny bone :D

761fd049b6e6c64d21f912ca7aad6c8f.gif
SleazyMale avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 01:07
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
LRS wrote:
Bump* ok i have finaly wached all i was watching..so whats new? any recommendations?

WestWorld it got me hooked in a sec, Nolan's are crazy.
LRS avatar
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 16:15
Thanks Dj and Sleazy I'm all up to date with Westworld now so will have to wait like every 1 else for the next episode 10/10 from me for the show.
I started watching a new series called the "Travelers" so far it is looking promising but early days since i only watched the 1 here: http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/5237536/Travelers.2016.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS%5Bettv%5D.html a bit along the lines of twelve monkeys? :)
No avatar
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 20:02
Author:
for now I watching
The Walking Dead
Penny Dreaful
The Simpsons
ange1 avatar
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 09:10
Author: ModeratorET lover
LRS not sure if you have seen The Living and the Dead :) BBC supernatural series set during the Victorian times. Awesome series, was very impressed with it but sadly it seems they are not making a second series :( there is an online petition going so keeping my fingers crossed and hope maybe they do bring it back. I just love period dramas :)
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 16:16
So I guess that we're all watching Westworld and The Walking Dead here. Thanks LRS for your recommendations. I'll have a look at both The Living and the Dead and Travelers. And so far, I'm watching first season of Chance with Hugh Laurie, which is fascinating. Season 3 of The Affair which is still really good. Season 3 of The Fall with Gillian Anderson which I find a bit disappointing so far. And for those who don't know Black Mirror yet, that season 3 is a must see.
But there are also some interesting series coming from Sweden like:

ASNjFqzl.jpg

Midnight Sun Creators: Måns Mårlind, Björn Stein, Cast: Leïla Bekhti, Gustaf Hammarsten, Albin Grenholm, The brutal murder of a French citizen sees French homicide investigator Kahina Zadi (Leïla Bekhti) go to Kiruna, Sweden. Together with Rutger Burlin (Peter Stormare) she begins an investigation that soon takes on staggering proportions. 2016, Thriller.

and also :

wQ5u8UEl.jpg

Modus: Cast: Melinda Kinnaman, Henrik Norlén, Marek Oravec, 2015, Crime.

During a snowy Christmas season in Sweden, psychologist and profiler Inger Johanne Vik finds not only herself but also her autistic daughter drawn into the investigation of a number of disturbing deaths, through which she meets detective Ingvar Nyman of "Rikskrim", a Swedish national police force. Nyman is dispatched to Uppsala to investigate the shocking Christmas Eve murder of bishop Elisabeth Lindgren. In Stockholm, the bodies keep turning up - though the causes of death vary. But before long, Inger Johanne starts noticing a pattern. MODUS is a thrilling story that raises questions about religion, human rights, and the very nature of love itself. It goes beyond conventional crime and peppers the story with red-hot political issues and criticizing intolerance.
Selsley avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:59
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanKittymenSunTurtle
supergirl
flash
arrow
legends of tomorrow, which happened to have a 4 series crossover story the past week

agents of shield
vikings
frequency
z nation
walking dead
westworld
van helsing

mom
goldbergs
new girl
last man on earth

mars
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 17:57
Hi Seisley, Last Man on Earth is just hilarious ! I can't wait to see the next season! And I must have been in a coma last week or something !! I totally missed the new season of Mozart In the Jungle !!! GTxRRUI.gif

F9CdoEhl.jpg

Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 06:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Thalestris wrote:
Hi Jazzy, so sorry for the late answer and I agree with you, I've enjoyed a lot watching "The Night Manager" as well, and I'll put the other titles that you've recommended here on my watch list. 8dOmi6C.gif

And so far this week, apart from the titles that I've mentioned previously in here. I do binge watch "Braindead", that one is really something, but no spoiler. And I also love this new dark tv show : Quarry.

jt2z3owl.jpg

Quarry Quarry, a disillusioned Vietnam War vet, returns home to Memphis in 1972 only to find rejection and scrutiny at every step. A mysterious man known only as The Broker gives him an offer he can't refuse - to work for him as a hitman. Creators: Michael D. Fuller, Graham Gordy, Cast: Logan Marshall-Green, Jodi Balfour, Peter Mullan, 2016, Crime.

absolutely loved quarry ended way to soon though

Thalestris avatar
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 18:01
Cat wrote:
Thalestris wrote:

jt2z3owl.jpg

absolutely loved quarry ended way to soon though

Ha I'm really glad to hear that you loved it ! And I agree with you, 8 episodes only, it was really just too short. I actually thought that we were going to have a second season, but I checked on imdb , apparently it's over.
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 10 of 15   [ 219 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1