View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 2017 NEW HDCAM x264 HQMic-CPG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Attack.of.the.Killer.Donuts.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Abbey.Grace.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The Hunt For Red October 1990 1080p BluRay x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Sniper 1993 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Poltergeist 1982 1080p Bluray x264 Multi TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Priest 2011 Multi BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Son.S01E05.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Training.Day.S01E10.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E07.HDTV.x264-W4F[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Baahubali 2 (2017) DesiPDVD V2 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dragon Hunter (2009) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: The Ghazi Attack (2017) - 1080p - BluRay - x264 - DTS - ESub - [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Vaishali (2011) HQ Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 23.20.48.226.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

TV Shows Your Watching

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 9 of 15   [ 219 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 09:56
Author: Turtle
snotlob wrote:
Feed the beast and the preacher have seemed to take me in at the moment and for me not being a TV person and more of a music person I can certainly recommend them for a worthwhile watch.

Yes I totally agree with you here Snotlob, Preacher & Feed the Beast are my favorite new tv shows at the moment.

And I still enjoy Orange is the New Black. I'll add also Casual (comedy) and probably not for all audiences Animal Kingdom a bit rough at times, but Ellen Barkin is just amazing, so mean and manipulative oh my ...

0RVmj9hl.jpg

Creator: Jonathan Lisco. Cast: Ellen Barkin, Scott Speedman, Shawn Hatosy, Ben Robson, Jake Weary, Finn Cole, 2016, Crime.

The series centers on 17-year-old Joshua "J" Cody, who moves in with his freewheeling relatives in their Southern California beach town after his mother dies of a heroin overdose. Headed by boot-tough matriarch Janine "Smurf" Cody and her right-hand Baz, who runs the business and calls the shots, the clan also consists of Pope, the oldest and most dangerous of the Cody boys; Craig, the tough and fearless middle son; and Deran, the troubled, suspicious "baby" of the family.

snotlob avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 05:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Agreed Orange is the New Black is a good program iv just got through the 1st series of it and quite like it.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 15:54
snotlob wrote:
Agreed Orange is the New Black is a good program iv just got through the 1st series of it and quite like it.

You'll see when you reach Season 4, you won't be disappointed, it's probably the best one of all, the screenplay is really something.. You might want to try "Queen of the South" as well, if of course you're not watching it already. I just saw Episode 1. It looks really good too.

EXiUmUkl.jpg

Teresa flees Mexico after her drug-runner boyfriend is murdered. Settling in Spain, she looks to become the country's reigning drug smuggler and to avenge her lover's murder. Creators: M.A. Fortin, Joshua John Miller
Cast: Alice Braga, Hemky Madera, Veronica Falcón, Adolfo Alvarez. 2016. Crime.

LRS avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 15:26
Author: AdminSun
Here's 1 i think is deffo worth a mention and in my opinion it has to be up there with the best when it comes to epic T.v shows. While searching for new content and reading the Summary i always seamed to skip past this 1 thinking Naaa.. Not for me but how wrong was I?.
I'm not sure how many already watch the show but if your looking for something new i promise this wont disapoint. The 1st episode is a little slow as it sets up the scene for the rest of the show but soon gathers pace as the story unfolds and so far season 2 is about to conclude on the 9th and this is certainly not 1 of those shows you get half way throught to find it's been axed so enjoy :)

Outlander
After serving as a British Army nurse in World War II, Claire Randall is enjoying a second honeymoon in Scotland with husband Frank, an MI6 officer looking forward to a new career as an Oxford historian. Suddenly, Claire is transported to 1743 and into a mysterious world where her freedom and life are threatened. To survive, she marries Jamie Fraser, a strapping Scots warrior with a complicated past and a disarming sense of humor. A passionate relationship ensues, and Claire is caught between two vastly different men in two inharmonious lives. "Outlander" is adapted from the best-selling books by Diana Gabaldon.

Outlander-cover.jpg

obito96 avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 22:14
Author:
Scorpion S02E24 FINAL
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 22:55
Author: Moderator
obito96 wrote:
Scorpion S02E24 FINAL

Scorpion is a Great TV show 111.gif Super Super Fun Guy4.gif i'm gonna watch the ep 04 of the show call The Last Ship, also a Great Show3.gif
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:41
Author: Warned
Seems my taste run along the same lines as some others have expressed here. I am pleased with Preacher so far as well as the series inspired by actual events of an Australian family and a movie about them called Animal Kingdom, yes Ellen Barkin is amazing as the Matriarch. Murder in The First is back for another season to. Feed The Beast with David Schwimmer is also a new standout series.

I am also watching Outcast which is holding my attention quite nicely. Of course my other shows Mountain Men, The Last Alaskans, and Life Below Zero - I kind of got put off of Alaskan Bush People due to the controversy of them serving time in jail for ripping off the state of Alaska.
LRS avatar
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 14:55
Author: AdminSun
Cat wrote:
I am also watching Outcast which is holding my attention quite nicely. Of course my other shows Mountain Men, The Last Alaskans, and Life Below Zero - I kind of got put off of Alaskan Bush People due to the controversy of them serving time in jail for ripping off the state of Alaska.

Same here anything alaska and also gold related but i wanted to ask wtf was going on with Bush ppl the latest episodes (1st 1-2) i knocked off about 15mins in... are they just a compilation of repeated scenes? lmao at the wolf pack doing time i didn't know :D
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 08:16
Author: Warned
well i been waiting and waiting for the most recent ABP episode(s) The last i watched and uploaded was Judgement Day- And that was the day Billy and Bam had to turn themselves in. It got kind of silly listening to all the crying about having to do 90 days in a local jail - I mean really 90 days..

I think the judge in the case wanted to make a point and balance the scales. The ABP clan claim to be alaskan residents which entitled them to share in the oil payment all alaskans get each year. The government proved that the clan were not present for most of the time they claimed and therefore fraudulently accepted payment - Billy supposedly cut a deal on behalf of the entire family or they wouldve all been in jail.

ange1 avatar
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 08:19
Author: ModeratorET lover
Some great shows there, thank you peeps :) need some new ones to watch while i am waiting for the return of the Walking dead.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:15
LRS wrote:
Here's 1 i think is deffo worth a mention and in my opinion it has to be up there with the best when it comes to epic T.v shows. While searching for new content and reading the Summary i always seamed to skip past this 1 thinking Naaa.. Not for me but how wrong was I?.
I'm not sure how many already watch the show but if your looking for something new i promise this wont disapoint. The 1st episode is a little slow as it sets up the scene for the rest of the show but soon gathers pace as the story unfolds and so far season 2 is about to conclude on the 9th and this is certainly not 1 of those shows you get half way throught to find it's been axed so enjoy :)

Outlander
After serving as a British Army nurse in World War II, Claire Randall is enjoying a second honeymoon in Scotland with husband Frank, an MI6 officer looking forward to a new career as an Oxford historian. Suddenly, Claire is transported to 1743 and into a mysterious world where her freedom and life are threatened. To survive, she marries Jamie Fraser, a strapping Scots warrior with a complicated past and a disarming sense of humor. A passionate relationship ensues, and Claire is caught between two vastly different men in two inharmonious lives. "Outlander" is adapted from the best-selling books by Diana Gabaldon.

Outlander-cover.jpg

Thanks LRS for telling me about that one, I guess that I'll have to make a marathon soon.. 8dOmi6C.gif

And I don't know if some of you have also started to watch that one already ? The camera framing is just amazing, the acting...

9cGJxOZ.jpg

The Night Of

After a night of partying with a female stranger, a man wakes up to find her stabbed to death and is charged with her murder. Creators: Richard Price, Steven Zaillian. Cast: Riz Ahmed, John Turturro, Peyman Moaadi, Poorna Jagannathan, 2016, Crime.

No avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 00:20
Author:
The Night Of, Outcast, American Gothic
snotlob avatar
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:45
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
Well the preacher went well off topic for a bit just like some forum post's do, but ( SPOILER ALERT ) It's certainly left it's self wide open for a second episode. And I can't wait for it.
Thalestris avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 13:44
I just started to watch this Australian mini series, the atmosphere is eerie, the screenplay is really twisted, it's just gripping really...

BwZBBczl.jpg

The Kettering Incident

Doctor Anna Macy finds herself inexplicably linked to the disappearance of two girls, fifteen years apart.
Creators: Vicki Madden, Vincent Sheehan, cast: Elizabeth Debicki, Matthew Le Nevez, Henry Nixon
, 2016, Drama.

dogsthrobber avatar
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 14:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverKittymenSunTurtle
Just started on The strain and From dusk till dawn.You need to watch from series one though to get the gist of things.:}
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15  [Next]
Page 9 of 15   [ 219 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4