H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.253.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Problem adding Comment (closed)

AuthorMessage
fset avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 18:20
Author:
I have to wait around 2min 30 sec every-time after adding a comment.
I asked in chat and one of the member said that he is not facing any such type of problem, sent PM to candymankz and Acesan8s but didn't get any reply. Its very annoying to wait every-time after adding a single comment. Pls help and yes some times automatically gets looged out too.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 20:55
Author: Admin
Well to start with, there is no hurry to post comments! So if it takes 2 minutes, then that`s just fine.
If you get logged out then it`s a time-out function for your own safety.
candymankz avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 21:44
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
fset wrote:
I have to wait around 2min 30 sec every-time after adding a comment.
I asked in chat and one of the member said that he is not facing any such type of problem, sent PM to candymankz and Acesan8s but didn't get any reply. Its very annoying to wait every-time after adding a single comment. Pls help and yes some times automatically gets looged out too.

i don't no who you sent the PM to... but it 100% was not me m8... but if its taking 2 min for comment
who noes how long PM will take lol
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 01:51
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe you are one of those members who just wasnt meant or intended to leave comments, perhaps it is the will of God - accept it and move on...there is more to ET then spamming comments on torrents you've never downloaded...

sounds to me like the good lord is trying to tell you to Slow The Fukkk down with the comments before you find bigger troubles
fset avatar
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 07:00
Author:
@ PsYcHaYoGi Thanks for your help

@ candymankz Lol, well I sent you pm don't know why you didn't get it.

@ Cat_Minister 1. How can you say I didn't download all those torrents on which i have commented.
2. I didn't read any rule that says that you can't comment on torrents which you dont download
3. I comment on those members torrents only from which I download and don't think they have any problem with that.
4. Is appreciating uploader work is spamming?

Well I think I have to accept you words "Slow The Fukkk down with the comments before you find bigger troubles"
giraffe avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 08:56
Author:
@ fset I just got "Sorry you cant post comments so often. Please wait more 1 minutes 4 seconds"- so you're not the only one. Personally I think a delay will discourage people from thanking uploaders.
No avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 14:01
Author: Blocked
Quote:
@ Cat_Minister 1. How can you say I didn't download all those torrents on which i have commented.
Maby to the fact that 9/10 comment on movie are thanks epic nice quallity but no one have finish the torrent yet.but again what do i know.
teseals avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 16:00
Author:
fset wrote:
@ PsYcHaYoGi Thanks for your help

@ candymankz Lol, well I sent you pm don't know why you didn't get it.

2. I didn't read any rule that says that you can't comment on torrents which you dont download
3. I comment on those members torrents only from which I download and don't think they have any problem with that.
4. Is appreciating uploader work is spamming?

Well I think I have to accept you words "Slow The Fukkk down with the comments before you find bigger troubles"

You said
I comment on those members torrents only from which I download and don't think they have any problem with that.

But leaving 20+ comments in the same day, and in many cases they were left just 2-5 mins. apart will draw alittle suspicion.
So are you really downloading all these torrents at such a speedy pace, yet it takes you over 2 mins. to leave a comment as you stated???
fset avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 16:18
Author:
@ taker the thing is that I don't know what is problem with Cat, read here on forum and got that he don't like INDIAN'S don't know why? well its his choice but he speaks too rude.

and to your words
"Maby to the fact that 9/10 comment on movie are thanks epic nice quallity but no one have finish the torrent yet.but again what do i know"

if no one have finish the torrent doesn't mean no one is downloading it, and there are similar encodes too with 6ch audio, 2ch audio, 720p 1080p and sometimes with same quality so it means I have to download movie again amd again and then thanks uploader 4 his work and time.
fset avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 16:37
Author:
@ teseals Earlier I used to visit ET twice a day I comment on torrents I like, download the torrents I need and after that start downloading torrents one bye one.
spectator avatar
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 18:44
Author: Admin
The answer is pretty simple - this is just spam filter. No need to post so often. Or try to get more reputation on ET to avoid any filters.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 01:09
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
when will you people get it, and stop focusing on completely false idea. It is NOT indians i hate, I have nothing against Idians, its idiots retards and morons who by their actions seem to assume the rest of us are completely as stupid dumb ignorant naive and retarded as they are.

fset why not just admit it instead of continuing with lie....anyone with a moment of time and a bit of sense knows there is no way you can download all those things you comment on, plenty of people comment on torrents they dont download, hell i comment on torrents I dont download sometimes......

but unlike you i dont do it for the same reasons you do, i dont do it for the bros or to gain favor or reputation points I dont leave a comment hoping to get thanksed in review points for leaving a comment...

I dont upload to get anything I upload to share something, I dont comment to get something, i comment to express something, share something.....has nothing to do with indian or not indian.

Making it about race fset is racist......and i think we have had enough of that
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 03:15
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
when will you people get it, and stop focusing on completely false idea. It is NOT indians i hate, I have nothing against Idians, its idiots retards and morons who by their actions seem to assume the rest of us are completely as stupid dumb ignorant naive and retarded as they are.

fset why not just admit it instead of continuing with lie....anyone with a moment of time and a bit of sense knows there is no way you can download all those things you comment on, plenty of people comment on torrents they dont download, hell i comment on torrents I dont download sometimes......

but unlike you i dont do it for the same reasons you do, i dont do it for the bros or to gain favor or reputation points I dont leave a comment hoping to get thanksed in review points for leaving a comment...

I dont upload to get anything I upload to share something, I dont comment to get something, i comment to express something, share something.....has nothing to do with indian or not indian.

Making it about race fset is racist......and i think we have had enough of that

Must say...very well said Mr. Cat_Min!!!

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1