H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Cars.2006.720p.BluRay.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Sing.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Vengeance.A.Love.Story.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Dont Kill It 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Warriors Gate 2016 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Bates.Motel.S05E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supergirl.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Taken.2017.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Quantico.S02E15.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi 2017 x264 DvDRip AC3 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham 2001 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna 2006 1080p Bluray x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.163.149.225.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Why? (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 66 posts ]
AuthorMessage
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 06:16
Author: SuperAdmin
i dont see a problem with it
most of them ask statuses removed so they can focus on studying and not uploading
whatever differences we may have with certain members at least they are doing something good with themselves
studying to make something of your life isn't a bad thing

so i dont get what all the fuss is all about

No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 06:28
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: oziman
most of them ask statuses removed so they can focus on studying and not uploading
whatever differences we may have with certain members at least they are doing something good with themselves

I belive he mean the ppl who ask each week or 8 time a year.cant be that much study.my personal opinion its something to do with there ego about status+ofc you know what %.also belive its there way of trying to push see how long they can go/we allow them 2 go.but also kinda show dedication
ozi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 06:50
Author: SuperAdmin
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: oziman

I belive he mean the ppl who ask each week or 8 time a year.cant be that much study.my personal opinion its something to do with there ego about status+ofc you know what %.also belive its there way of trying to push see how long they can go/we allow them 2 go.but also kinda show dedication

yeah but study times are different all over the world
we have christams,easter holidays they dont they study those times
down here exams are once a year other places it's up to 6 times a year

with the ego thing we can deflate those
Cat avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 08:22
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Kind of like this, how much study can take place in such a short time. Remember when this one left for studies have a look at events Cell

SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48
Author:
SaM
Cat_Minister wrote:
Kind of like this, how much study can take place in such a short time. Remember when this one left for studies have a look at events Cell

education in India is tuff..not like how it is at ur place...they give a kid in 5th standard a syllabus of a high school students..they overload students with study material..and the exams are depending on a lot of writing and memorizing ...
therefore students need to have more time studying...
when it comes to ET...some of those members are young chaps who are still in high school or even lower..they are addicted to ET,they cant leave ET..so if they get a chance even for 5 mints..they will log in to see what is going on..
and when it comes to exam time..they need to spend 110 % of their time studying ..and they cant do it when ET is around..so they ask to be blocked so that they have no chance to log in an no choice but to go to their books and study...not every one has a strong will..be it Indian...American or Aussie..so plz dont categorize members and come with this Indian bs stories..it doesn't suite u..if u think u r better than the rest of the world..u should all try to act like that..by being wise and loved..not hated for no god damn reason...u keep making fun of Indians in a way that it has been loosing its charm lately..cuz the fun part of it is gone...and all that remains is racism and insults...is this the real motive behind all the posts that have been created lately by JJ,CAT and many more??

though u r aware of the rules regarding offensive and racism posts but u keep doing it..i keep giving u guys a chance after the other to stop with it..thinking that u will realize that it is not fun any more and it doesn't make people laugh...except for those with no decency...but u keep going on and on and on...

do u think u r better than others??
prove it...

u think u r better than those Indian members u make fun of all the time??

really??

by making all those stupid posts and comments against a specified community or cast or religion u think u r better than them??

u r absolutely wrong ...and u r full of it ....

if it is not for fun u came with all those posts and comments which is taking a longer than it should ..then u r doing it cuz u r ignorant ...and u know that they r better than you...u know that u r nothing and no one..trying to impress others...not realizing that u might be making few members laugh with u and see what u r write or do is right..but also on the other hand u r making a lot more of ET members laugh at u and laugh at the fact that u r so pathetic and not realizing it..

u all claim to be mature guys...married..some of u r even grandparents ..but u keep behaving like children...and i guess children r more decent than u when it comes to hurting people...

not many members realizing that this is a virtual world..they cant under stand the fact that the identities,names & nature of user ids here are merely virtual and cant harm their real life sentiments..and they get hurt by reading your ongoing racism posts day by day...and knowing that you guys also have the same thing in ur mind..u think that ur names and profiles in p2p are part of ur real personality ..

so grow up and wake up...and make the experience u sharing here with every one else memorable...

i keep treating u all like my virtual real family and u keep pushing it away with all the non sense u r doing...for how long??

for god sake u even infected Taker and made him do the things u do with racism posts and comments ...

No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:58
Quote:
when it comes to ET...some of those members are young chaps who are still in high school or even lower..they are addicted to ET,they cant leave ET..so if they get a chance even for 5 mints..they will log in to see what is going on.
What alot of crap were not there mon dad etc i still remember the its not your job to make sure they dont visist were not this that etc.+what happen last i know you where againt blocked them.ohh wait ohh no better not say it.but if cant study with out log in 2 ET with out being block 1 you should not even be study in the first place.nr2 you should not even be on here.nr3 lol try study here pain in the ass 2.so to sum it all up mean you need grow up if cant do what best.im all in that ofc ppl should give it there best. were a torrent site not a daycare.they should be able to know whats best for study + whats not.
Quote:
or god sake u even infected Taker and made him do the things u do with racism posts and comments ...
No i always defente them when need but also told them to go die when need.did that.no matter who even told admin that.i even defente most of ET on god know how manny site ppl make to trash them.im no infected im who i where when i joined.not change abit.if ppl trash me ill trah then right back in there faces.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 16:01
Author: Admin
.... I thought it was rather obvious why people ask to be blocked when they have exams .. sorry to see you have to post this kind of explanation for some of "the" long time members SaM , but this is the reality of what is happening in the forums now-days ...... whether it's criticise anyone and everyone , give them -5's for nothing , accuse and blame people of being fakes , call them names, use derogatory words when referring to people... it has gone way out of hand for too long .. it's time to get back the forums from the clutches of Evil LoL!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 17:30
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
.... I thought it was rather obvious why people ask to be blocked when they have exams .. sorry to see you have to post this kind of explanation for some of "the" long time members SaM , but this is the reality of what is happening in the forums now-days ...... whether it's criticise anyone and everyone , give them -5's for nothing , accuse and blame people of being fakes , call them names, use derogatory words when referring to people... it has gone way out of hand for too long .. it's time to get back the forums from the clutches of Evil LoL!

Bwaaahahaha!!
candymankz avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 17:48
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
Normally everyday people who intentionally hurt others, do so because they feel disempowered by their own feelings of wounding or betrayal. They do not know how to handle or heal their own feelings of pain and betrayal they have felt in their lives. They may not even be aware of this on a conscious level. So, they seek to make others feel badly to make themselves feel better. It is an emotional dysfunction thinking this has allot to do with what the football team did to them at school

Y not start with closing this bullshit post ... there getting what they what
And i cannot believe we are even talking about this Bullshit... And who about what staff dose who cares

No avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 18:43
Quote:
Y not start with closing this bullshit post ... there getting what they what
And i cannot believe we are even talking about this Bullshit... And who about what staff dose who cares
No they dont, what i mean about that only a few ppl know.
aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 19:57
Author: Site FriendKitty
Uncle wrote:
stop reading this bro`s you should be studying...

:D
jj avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 20:23
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
All I want to know is

WHY can't they just go and do their studies without asking to have their icons removed?
Their icons are not going anyway unless they are gone for over 60 days and that NEVER happens.

candymankz avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 20:46
Author: Site FriendET junkieET lover
jj wrote:
All I want to know is

WHY can't they just go and do their studies without asking to have their icons removed?
Their icons are not going anyway unless they are gone for over 60 days and that NEVER happens.

who cares are you loosing sleep over it .. there icons
jj avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 22:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
candymankz wrote:
jj wrote:
All I want to know is

who cares are you loosing sleep over it .. there icons

I just asked a question.... and it's "losing" and "they're icons"
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 22:45
Author: Admin
jj wrote:
I just asked a question.... and it's "losing" and "they're icons"

LoL, i think he meant "their" as in once it`s given it becomes a material possession!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 2 of 5   [ 66 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5