First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and the Beast 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.480p.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Mums.List.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.HC.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Dark Skies (2013) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Resident.Evil.The.Final.Chapter.2016.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.1080p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Uninvited 2009 Multi 1080p Bluray x264 TrueHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Double Team 1997 1080p Bluray x264 DTS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crimson Tide 1995 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Children of War (2014) DVDRIP x264 AAC 5.1 ESub [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Tube (2003) UNCUT 720p DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - Korean 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 174.129.148.239.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW

Why? (closed)

[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 66 posts ]
AuthorMessage
bipin369 avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 23:04
Author: Site FriendVerified UploaderET junkieET loverGirlSunTurtle
Y?
May be they are afraid that their status will be removed due to not uploading everyweek.
May be they want to make sure that they get the statuse back when they come back.

jj avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 23:15
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
jj wrote:
I just asked a question.... and it's "losing" and "they're icons"

LoL, i think he meant "their" as in once it`s given it becomes a material possession!

LOL "their" is not what he meant.
You really need to lay off the chillum...seriously.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 23:30
Author: Admin
jj wrote:

tumblr_m7n0bzZUpO1ro68foo1_500.jpg
jj avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 23:42
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
SaM wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
Kind of like this, how much study can take place in such a short time. Remember when this one left for studies have a look at events Cell
education in India is tuff..not like how it is at ur place...they give a kid in 5th standard a syllabus of a high school students..they overload students with study material..and the exams are depending on a lot of writing and memorizing ...
therefore students need to have more time studying...
when it comes to ET...some of those members are young chaps who are still in high school or even lower..they are addicted to ET,they cant leave ET..so if they get a chance even for 5 mints..they will log in to see what is going on..
and when it comes to exam time..they need to spend 110 % of their time studying ..and they cant do it when ET is around..so they ask to be blocked so that they have no chance to log in an no choice but to go to their books and study...not every one has a strong will..be it Indian...American or Aussie..so plz dont categorize members and come with this Indian bs stories..it doesn't suite u..if u think u r better than the rest of the world..u should all try to act like that..by being wise and loved..not hated for no god damn reason...u keep making fun of Indians in a way that it has been loosing its charm lately..cuz the fun part of it is gone...and all that remains is racism and insults...is this the real motive behind all the posts that have been created lately by JJ,CAT and many more??

though u r aware of the rules regarding offensive and racism posts but u keep doing it..i keep giving u guys a chance after the other to stop with it..thinking that u will realize that it is not fun any more and it doesn't make people laugh...except for those with no decency...but u keep going on and on and on...

do u think u r better than others??
prove it...

u think u r better than those Indian members u make fun of all the time??

really??

by making all those stupid posts and comments against a specified community or cast or religion u think u r better than them??

u r absolutely wrong ...and u r full of it ....

if it is not for fun u came with all those posts and comments which is taking a longer than it should ..then u r doing it cuz u r ignorant ...and u know that they r better than you...u know that u r nothing and no one..trying to impress others...not realizing that u might be making few members laugh with u and see what u r write or do is right..but also on the other hand u r making a lot more of ET members laugh at u and laugh at the fact that u r so pathetic and not realizing it..

u all claim to be mature guys...married..some of u r even grandparents ..but u keep behaving like children...and i guess children r more decent than u when it comes to hurting people...

not many members realizing that this is a virtual world..they cant under stand the fact that the identities,names & nature of user ids here are merely virtual and cant harm their real life sentiments..and they get hurt by reading your ongoing racism posts day by day...and knowing that you guys also have the same thing in ur mind..u think that ur names and profiles in p2p are part of ur real personality ..

so grow up and wake up...and make the experience u sharing here with every one else memorable...

i keep treating u all like my virtual real family and u keep pushing it away with all the non sense u r doing...for how long??

for god sake u even infected Taker and made him do the things u do with racism posts and comments ...

All I wanted to know was why they do this? What is their reasoning for doing this? etc.

I can't help it if the comments that follow went the way most things in here go nowadays.

I was hoping at least ONE of them that do this would answer the question. I had a reason for making this post, but I give up.

Just delete the whole thread.

aSBo avatar
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 23:47
Author: Site FriendKitty
lol

SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 08:50
Author:
SaM
not b4 CAT thrills us with his response first
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 09:22
Author:
SaM
jj wrote:
candymankz wrote:
jj wrote:
All I want to know is

WHY can't they just go and do their studies without asking to have their icons removed?
Their icons are not going anyway unless they are gone for over 60 days and that NEVER happens.

who cares are you loosing sleep over it .. there icons

you asked a question that already has a answer you guys a very good at reading members events
http://extratorrent.cc/profile/a2zRG/events/
why is it any ONE of them need to give you a answer?
members can do what ever they want with accounts they dont need to answer to you cat or any other member
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
jj wrote:

LoL, i think he meant "their" as in once it`s given it becomes a material possession!
Correct.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
jj wrote:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
jj wrote:

Muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawah not sure on the spelling of that mind :-)
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:38
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
SaM wrote:
not b4 CAT thrills us with his response first

Alright I am not sure why you are wanting a reply from me or if what I say has any weight on the issue, I know that both your staff have been looking for excuses to get me blocked again and using the whole "racism" issue as a way to push you into it but i have been avoiding replying to thier baited questions, insults and open attacks because I have made certain promises to people who respect me and whom I respect....but i will reply and just ask you keep an open mind.

First let me say that i believe there is a very lopsided version of fairness here that always leans in favor of the largest group here and that is for the lack of a better term "Indian" 32.7% you disputed this fact at one time, were going to provide proof and never did so.

When push comes to shove you are more apt to give indians the benefit of a doubt, more slack more room for mistake, even in your reply here you defend them even though they are the majority, even though they outnumber any other group of people. This is your site and you can do whatever you please with it. I honestly do not believe you are able to be objective on this matter and think you are to involved to be objective or to be really fair. Of course you will dent that, you will point out the number of times you've helped me or protected me or forgiven me as a way to avoid answering the questions or as if that negates the facts.

Secondly whether taker feels insulted or offended or not I believe it is an insult to him to suggest that he can be influenced or manipulated by anyone to be anything other than who he is. Taker didn't fall in with anyone or take on anyone else's view. He is his own person has his own mind and does as he pleases, in fact I believe taker has blocked me more times than you have SaM.....so forget that. I do believe that taker, like oziman understands me and my actions here better than others do.

Honestly, your a nice guy and I have tremendous respect for you, I just think that when it comes to indians your much softer, more tolerant, more forgiving, more naive and much easier manipulated. So much so that they will go over and around taker and oziman and go right to you with complaints knowing that you will respond more favorably to them.

I do not see my comments as being racially motivated or hateful to a specific group, it just happens that the largest group is the dominant group, the youngest group, the most immature group, the most spoiled group and the most attention needing group.

Personally, as staff and admin and boss owner of ET I dont think you should be involved in any competition here because at the least it creates the impression of favoritism and I would think you would be more sensitive to how things appear and what people might think.....you say dont vote for me and you get more votes.

In the end it doesnt matter how I see my comments here, if I see them as racist or not. In the end the only thing that has to happen is your staff Candymankz and PsychYogi pester you enough saying they are, if all their snitches and the members that want to gain your favor send you screen shots of comments taken out of context. You only have to decide they are racist and whether they are or not, not a single person here will disagree with you.

Unfortunately there is not a single staff here that will publicly step forward and defend me or agree with me but i guarantee you they agree with me in private as long as people here need something from you they will not be honest with you. No matter what they do wrong you will always defend them and they know this.

I have become the one to hate on ET, the trouble maker, the sh1t stirrer, at least two of your staff have made it their mission to get rid of me. I consider us freinds SaM and even though we have had our disagreements over time I have always had much respect for you, but sometimes you are blind, to trusting to forgiving to tolerant, yes even with me.

Finally, with your recent rant you have now created an environment where people will be fearful of expressing any thoughts or ideas by chance that someone here will scream racism.

You named me, you named jj and you said others......i promise you there are members here who are indian who are racist have made racial comments, your staff have engaged in hate speech, thrown racial slurs and insults but they all get a pass....you make me and jj the focus, put all the blame on us.

I sent you examples of your staff doing this and you make excuses for them, defend them, deny they said or did it, i give your staff proof of racism by indian members and they laugh or don't bother doing anything....

Racism goes both ways on extraorrent.com so why are you only pointing at me and jj? You point us out in public but say you talk in private to others oh ok....

you wanted a reply thats my reply. I will say this and I said it to candymankz when he PM'd me pretending to do me a favor by giving me a warning as a so called "freind" I will try to be more conscious of the language I use and try to refrain from anything that might be seen as being offensive, but if your looking for perfection, it aint gonna happen.

I look forward to the day on ET when all the rules and the violation of those rules are dealt with in the same manner for all members, not selectively based on ethnicity.

You make an awful lot of assumptions about people you know nothing about, but wait thats what you accused me and jj of isnt it?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52
Cat_Minister wrote:
In the end it doesnt matter how I see my comments here, if I see them as racist or not. In the end the only thing that has to happen is your staff Candymankz and PsychYogi pester you enough saying they are, if all their snitches and the members that want to gain your favor send you screen shots of comments taken out of context. You only have to decide they are racist and whether they are or not, not a single person here will disagree with you.

.. you really crack me up only because you think you know, or feel that I do the things you really DO .. SN1TCHSHOTS muahahahahah ME ? LoL LoL !

Wake up man, since it's personal keep it personal and don't deviate from the subject.

GetAClue avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 14:56
Author:
Being a racist on ET = typing the word indian in the forum or chat.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 15:25
GetAClue wrote:

^^^^^ this is exactly the kind of behaviour which leads to problems .... when people decide not to use better and common sense .....
No avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 15:37
Author: Blocked
Quote:
Author: PsYcHaYoGi
GetAClue wrote:

^^^^^ this is exactly the kind of behaviour which leads to problems .... when people decide not to use better and common sense .....
First problem is ppl are stuck in past.but yes at one point if ppl said indian india in chat they got banned by a mod.but thats not 2013.so start living the the present.not furture
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 15:50
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Yogi all I can say is you are lucky the people who know you well enough to know the truth are also to afraid to speak it. So you go ahead and continue your arrogant self righteousness from your lofty moderator position.....like all the others, Msspanky, Legend, Greenstreet, Gold your time will come and when it does I will be here laughing once again!

Your the kind of guy that suddenly gets stronger when there is a crowd behind him and then discovers his opponent is already disabled!
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  [Next]
Page 3 of 5   [ 66 posts ]

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5