Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Swearing in Comments

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 52 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 15:48
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
STFU tim225 your a nonsignificant little b1tch who has to fake hits on her torrents to make it look like they are being downloaded a little girl trying to make a name for herself by barking real loud,,, your nobody son just stay on the porch little dog and leave the topic to the big dogs.

Taker that may be the case, but ET's changed alot in the 6 years there are 600x more indian now back then it was mostly the UK but at least even then the language was recognizable and even though it was a retarded version they tried to speak english....these days i get cursed out in a foreign language I have to send it to be translated.

teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 02:48
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
STFU tim225 your a nonsignificant little b1tch who has to fake hits on her torrents to make it look like they are being downloaded a little girl trying to make a name for herself by barking real loud,,, your nobody son just stay on the porch little dog and leave the topic to the big dogs.

Taker that may be the case, but ET's changed alot in the 6 years there are 600x more indian now back then it was mostly the UK but at least even then the language was recognizable and even though it was a retarded version they tried to speak english....these days i get cursed out in a foreign language I have to send it to be translated.
WELL SAID CAT_MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
teseals avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 15:11
Author:
I also thought recommending another torrent site also got you a stern warning.
Case in point...

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/2981179/Croczilla+2012+BDRip+Xvid+AC3+UnKnOwN.html
This Movie is nice:) B Movie. There is a Version on Pirate Bay - Million.Dollar.Crocodile.2012.720p.HDTV.x264-NGB, Mandarin and english Subs!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 19:05
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
True, we see that on a daily basis, I often mention to people in chat not to mention other sites as it is a no no but get laughed at but what else is new right? I dont know why I would expect anything else though, we are dealing with tens of thousands of people with different moral upbringings and a LARGE part of them are still kids wet behind the ears who believe that the world owes them something and that they should'nt have to work for anything it should be given to them.
Cat avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 20:56
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
now remember guys SaM says when this happen to report so it can be further ignored
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 00:06
Author:
19tommy59 wrote:
True, we see that on a daily basis, I often mention to people in chat not to mention other sites as it is a no no but get laughed at but what else is new right? I dont know why I would expect anything else though, we are dealing with tens of thousands of people with different moral upbringings and a LARGE part of them are still kids wet behind the ears who believe that the world owes them something and that they should'nt have to work for anything it should be given to them.

Thanx 4 ur input.
teseals avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 00:11
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
now remember guys SaM says when this happen to report so it can be further ignored

"Further ignored" or further PURSUED???
SMHID...Shaking My Head In Disbief!!! LOL
[Prev]  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   [ 52 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5