Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 2017 HDCAM 700MB x264-DiRG
View Torrent Info: Free Fire 2017 HDCAM x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.HDTS.H264.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: The Boss Baby 2017 720p HD-TS x264 AC3-CPG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The Wolfman Legacy - Werewolf of London (1935) Xvid DvDRip [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Dont.Fuck.in.the.Woods.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Small.Crimes.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Sex Addict.2017.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Small Crimes (2017) NF - 720p WEBRiP - 850MB - ShAaNiG
View Torrent Info: Rogue One (2016) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Sold (2016) x264 DvDRip DDS 5.1 Esub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Voice.from.the.Stone.2017.720p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Fifty.Shades.Darker.2017.UNRATED.Multi.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTSHD7.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Avatar.2009.4K.HDR.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD.MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: The Void 2016 Bluray 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The Legend of Ben Hall 2016 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S07E23.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blue.Bloods.S07E21.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Supernatural.S12E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [ 18] Sechs Schwedinnen auf Ibiza (1981) BDRip 720p x264 [Multi Audio] [German Spanish English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
View Torrent Info: Viking 2016 RUSSIAN 720p BRRip 999 MB - iExTV
View Torrent Info: The Lodge (2008) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: [ 18] High Test Girls (1980) DVDRip x264 [Dual Audio][German English]--prisak~~{HKRG}
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.146.27.245.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

CRIMINAL MINDED 3 | Graffiti Movies

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
AuthorMessage
NiCkkkDoN avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 15:51
Author: Blocked
- lndoHustla provided uploaded.net/file/s37mb8a = Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.www.ratsangthugs.com.rar
- after extract its Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.avi
- so i have compair filesize which match with iFPD Rip
- so i have posted this with iFPD tag
NiCkkkDoN avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 16:31
whats wrong with you kitty ?

which my upload is retagged ?
Cat_Minister wrote:
NiCkkkDoN So if you have done this one time how many other times have you done this and not been caught on it, so you get caught cheating in competition to win VIP for a year and only after a near win do everyone find out you cheated to win, by sending PM's to other indians no doubt then you are publicly shamed by nice guy SaM who gives you big break and takes no icons awayYOUR A CHEATER!

Now we find out you are also a retagger, stealing the hard work of others to make yourself look good only you ARE A CHEATER and at least a torrent dumper. But because you are hindi you get excused from serious consequences and get only slap on the cheek - when asked directly you are evasive and make no sense - YOU ARE LIAR!

shame on you NiCkkkDoN for abusing trust
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 17:55
Author:
SaM
dont understand the hype about this but here my 2 cents

retag or otherwise..
i cant call him so unless he uploads a retagged contents in et or other p2p torrents sites

torrent site or direct download sites
if a link was given here in the forum topic it is wrong
if a pm was sent for the same..we cant control it
and as i recall staff also do send links to other places for some requests

now i dont understand what brings the voting issue in this topic!!!!
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 18:03
Quote:
Author: SaM
dont understand the hype about this but here my 2 cents

retag or otherwise..
i cant call him so unless he uploads a retagged contents in et or other p2p torrents sites

if a link was given here in the forum topic it is wrong
if a pm was sent for the same..we cant control it
and as i recall staff also do send links to other places for some requests

now i dont understand what brings the voting issue in this topic!!!!
I may belive wrong.here it goes.i belive its do to the fact of what he said how his name got there in the first place etc.voting got no point being talk about in this topic.nr2 yes staff sent links to other site. even staff do it to other staff in a way to help them out etc.in my book the sec you add your name tag etc at a torrent that not your no mattert if upload here or not your a retagger.now that being said unless he uploads it here.he should/cant be punish for it unless it keep happening ofc.
SaM avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 18:14
Author:
SaM
i agree with u and i was laughing it out that he was retagging something
but as i said
as long as we dont have the so called retagged material here we cant take actions against him on that basis
its like giving a warning to cat for his future attempts to spam
or banning pattam or jj cuz he said else where he is planning to upload fake torrents in et ..and all that before i even see any of those actions taking place
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 18:26
Quote:
Author: SaM

or banning pattam
That we got silverdust for PMSl cant help it sorry for OT
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 23:48
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
NiCkkkDoN wrote:
- lndoHustla provided uploaded.net/file/s37mb8a = Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.www.ratsangthugs.com.rar - Correct
- after extract its Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.avi - NO IT IS NOT! and you know it's NOT!!!! I had already downloaded the direct link and just re-downloaded it to double check the the extracted title!! it's Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.www.ratsangthugs.com once extracted anyone can check that this is correct!
- so i have compair filesize which match with iFPD Rip - Good on you but what does that prove?? Nothing!
- so i have posted this with iFPD tag - So you have re-tagged a file?? on the basis that they look the same, but how do you know which one was released first and which one is correctly/incorrectly tagged??
SaM wrote:
dont understand the hype about this but here my 2 cents - cheapskate you can afford more than that!

retag or otherwise..

OK here is my take on it SaM, To clear the air I must ask why are you going on about them uploading re-tags?

I have not called them a re-tagger at all, I am just questioning the process that NiCkkkDoN, has gone on about answering this request, as it seems strange the way it was handled and not what the original request was for..

1. A request is made by member to "re-upload this | uploaded.net/file/s37mb8ah | from direct to torrent"
2. NiCkkkDoN replied with yet another direct link for the member, however this link was corrupt and did not work.
3. On this link the file is titled "Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid-NiCkkkDoN" and is the same size of the original direct download(Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.www.ratsangthugs.com)
4. That is why i asked the questions to find out why they looked the same.
5. Did you miss the post where I said thanks and I would like to see the movie??
6. I was also taken a back with
"i have provided direct link only bcoz mostly i m upload Hindi dubbed movie/ new English
so i think if i will post criminal minded only for one use who requested than it will make me hard to seed. so i have send him direct download(I asked for movie but did I get direct link??) link not torrent :) so he can download" I thought this was a sharing site and the origianl request WAS for a torrent! This is not the sort of HELp(?) I would expect from a trusted uploader
7. With the direct link NiCkkkDoN supplied it looked like their own rip thats why I wondered when they uploaded someone else's

if a link was given here in the forum topic it is wrong, - yes the member was wrong to add a direct link into the initial request, on that I will agree.
if a pm was sent for the same..we cant control it - this has nothing to do with links being posted or PM'd its about the content/names of the files, and how the request was handled
and as i recall staff also do send links to other places for some requests - again this has nothing to with the sending or posting of links

now i dont understand what brings the voting issue in this topic!!!! - Neither do I!
SaM wrote:
i agree with u and i was laughing it out that he was retagging something
but as i said - Glad you find it funny about something he WAS NEVER accused of in this post!!
as long as we dont have the so called retagged material here we cant take actions against him on that basis - Again I think you are jumping to conclusions here?? Have I ever said or accused NiCkkkDoN of re-tagging?? or where have I mentioned about taking action on him on any basis??

Or do you think I am doing this cos he is Indian(So am I a racist or not??)
or because of the "great ET voting Scandal"(which I have not been involved in the debate of,
but will gladly add my 10 cents worth to that if you would like), well a simple and short answer to both those questions is NO!!

its like giving a warning to cat for his future attempts to spam
or banning pattam or jj cuz he said else where he is planning to upload fake torrents in et ..and all that before i even see any of those actions taking place - again I think your jumping the gun or not understanding the previous posts - are you losing the plot here or do you have special Crystal balls to talk about the future like that?? You are going on about taking action on something that does not need action or never has needed action taken as NiCkkkDoN has given me answers to all of my QUESTIONS(yes questions not statements) over my concerns of this topic.

Oh by the way, talking about this request, who is the only one to have left a comment on this torrent, let's see if you can guess without looking!!
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 06:30
masturbation makes you blind :D
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 07:59
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
taker wrote:
masturbation makes you blind :D

Doesn't count if twin albino dwarfs are masturbating you, does it??
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 08:09
Quote:
Author: Big_A_Little_A
taker wrote:
masturbation makes you blind

Doesn't count if twin albino dwarfs are masturbating you, does it??
Damm buzz kill. you also promised not to say anything lol
SaM avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 17:32
Author:
SaM
biga...
i was not talking about u when i asked about the retagging thing
i was talking about cat who is trying to talk about the retagging thing and along with him taker about the vote fixing thing and member being unpunished for both CRIMES...

as for your input in this topic it was absloutely fine and has nothing to be questioned about it..
what made u think i was directing my reply here to you??

my reply mentioned you in the other topic when u questioned the trusted status of the uploader about something that didnt happen in et..thats all

so by mentioning you in 1 topic it doesnt mean that any thing i post in other topics connected to nick is directed to u...
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 06:03
Author: SuperAdmin
psml

i agree with SaM the member hasn't broken any of the sites rules how hard is this to understand

1 he tagged that file and sent pm to member for that file he did NOT upload it here NO rules broken

2 NO rules in voting that sending pm to members to vote for them isn't allowed were mentioned
voting has nothing to do with site rules

so basically members want him punished because of issues they have with each other how about we strip all members statuses icons for this reason sounds fair right?

we could care less how any of you were treated in the past staff made mistakes in the past and dealt with it
we have been more than kind letting some of you be here considering the crap most of you have caused
this isn't a court or the local tea store were lady's go on about the same thing its a torrents site

if rules get broken members get punished simple

this is whats going to happen if this crap continues staff/members responsible in this bs will be demoted/blocked i could care less who the staff/members is

No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 06:42
487402_486401578087992_50991498_n.jpg
like said until he upload it here.he cant be punish.yes tag your name it any torrent is wrong.but cant punish ppl for until he upload it here.that would not be fair.you do want fairness right.your damm right add his name to a torrent is dead wrong.all agree with you on that.but until he is stupid to upload it here.he cant get punish for it.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 07:02
Quote:
Author: NiCkkkDoN
its not my rip, on my rapidleech everyfile added NiCkkkDoN in end so when i provided direct link from my rapidleech its auto add nickkkdon in end.

i have downloaded file which provided by lndoHustla at uploaded.net, and make torrent of it and posted, also found its iFPD Source
This it what its all about.right.
ozi avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 07:17
Author: SuperAdmin
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: NiCkkkDoN
its not my rip, on my rapidleech everyfile added NiCkkkDoN in end so when i provided direct link from my rapidleech its auto add nickkkdon in end.

i have downloaded file which provided by lndoHustla at uploaded.net, and make torrent of it and posted, also found its iFPD Source
This it what its all about.right.

exactly i dont see what his supposedly done wrong and why people keep dragging it out
who cares if rapidleech tags his files that tagged file isnt here

why dont we all just slit our wrists because we renamed files that we downloaded because we feel we broke rules at et for not uploading the renamed files here
[Prev]  1, 2, 3  [Next]
Page 2 of 3   [ 35 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc5