dont understand the hype about this but here my 2 cents - cheapskate you can afford more than that!
retag or otherwise..
i cant call him so unless he uploads a retagged contents in et or other p2p torrents sites
torrent site or direct download sites
OK here is my take on it SaM, To clear the air I must ask why are you going on about them uploading re-tags?
I have not called them a re-tagger at all, I am just questioning the process that NiCkkkDoN, has gone on about answering this request, as it seems strange the way it was handled and not what the original request was for..
1. A request is made by member to "re-upload this | uploaded.net/file/s37mb8ah | from direct to torrent"
2. NiCkkkDoN replied with yet another direct link for the member, however this link was corrupt and did not work.
3. On this link the file is titled "Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid-NiCkkkDoN" and is the same size of the original direct download(Criminal.Minded.3.2012.DVDRip.Xvid.www.ratsangthugs.com)
4. That is why i asked the questions to find out why they looked the same.
5. Did you miss the post where I said thanks and I would like to see the movie??
6. I was also taken a back with
"i have provided direct link only bcoz mostly i m upload Hindi dubbed movie/ new English
so i think if i will post criminal minded only for one use who requested than it will make me hard to seed. so i have send him direct download(I asked for movie but did I get direct link??
) link not torrent
so he can download" I thought this was a sharing site and the origianl request WAS for a torrent! This is not the sort of HELp(?) I would expect from a trusted uploader
7. With the direct link NiCkkkDoN supplied it looked like their own rip thats why I wondered when they uploaded someone else's
if a link was given here in the forum topic it is wrong, - yes the member was wrong to add a direct link into the initial request, on that I will agree.
if a pm was sent for the same..we cant control it - this has nothing to do with links being posted or PM'd its about the content/names of the files, and how the request was handled
and as i recall staff also do send links to other places for some requests - again this has nothing to with the sending or posting of links
now i dont understand what brings the voting issue in this topic!!!! - Neither do I!