ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
View Torrent Info: The Shack 2017 HDCAM x264-iMLEAVING
View Torrent Info: T2.Trainspotting.2017.CAM.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: Warriors.Gate.2016.BDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.House.of.the.Devil.2009.BRRip.XviD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Prevenge.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dig.Two.Graves.2014.HDRip.XViD-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Stop Government from Tracking Your Torrenting!
Your IP Address is 54.157.226.227.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your internet activity! Hide your IP and LOCATION with a VPN
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW


what pisses you of the most


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 54 posts ]
AuthorMessage
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:07
Author: Blocked
easy ppl not seeeding there torrent.

easy dead torrent.

easy rar thats rared 3 times etc.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:49
Author: Admin
1. Snitches who complain about everything and anything and take things into their own hands.....
2. Self proclaimed members with hitler like traits who get into hissy fits for everything non p2p related ....
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:05
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Resentful staff member/s that make innuendos rather than being direct....
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02
Author:
PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
1. Snitches who complain about everything and anything and take things into their own hands.....
2. Self proclaimed members with hitler like traits who get into hissy fits for everything non p2p related ....

lol says yogi who was these exakt things till he kissed his way bak to mod!!

say it aint so booboo
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 13:15
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Stupidity and ignorance, especially when trying to help someone.
Torrents without seeds/descriptions.
Fakers/cheats/liars
Dwarfs dressed as clowns licking my toes
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 14:01
Author:
what pisees me most is 1GB+ torrent with only 1 tracker ...
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:04
Author: Blocked
this pisses me OF
Quote:
UNeed2GrowAPair[14:48:40]:
taker is a puppet of the indians here
He dont even got the balls to use his own account.i know who he is.but he is a fake ball less cunt.puppet well kinda true tho sam is the owner his rules.not my rules.
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:28
Author:
taker wrote:
this pisses me OF
Quote:
UNeed2GrowAPair[14:48:40]:
taker is a puppet of the indians here
He dont even got the balls to use his own account.i know who he is.but he is a fake ball less cunt.puppet well kinda true tho sam is the owner his rules.not my rules.
yeah this is their love to u !! they want to lick ur toe by getting blocked by ur hands...!!
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
what pisses me off is when i run out of papers and have to break the bong out.......

damn my lungs ain't what they use to be
TEZ avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 16:14
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
So piss it off and go straight,la la la
snotlob avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 18:51
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
So piss it off and go straight,la la la

yea reet not be much chance of that till im dead. id rather smoke weed for my ailments than take pharmaceutical tablets
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 00:35
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I hate all forms of bullshyte, there is'nt enough room in here to list them all but my top 3 are:
1. those people who try to make themselves look smart by trying to make others look stupid (like questions posted about Newtons 3rd Law when you probably could'nt spell Newton unless you had just read it on Facebook.. hint hint}
2. true racism, not some of the crap you see twisted about here, REAL racism.
3. People who look down on others all the time, who believe they are better than someone else, who look to belittle others for no reason.

If you dont agree go fek yerself
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 07:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
1)Fake Torrent Titles n Description
2)Continuous Quotes in any topic of forum for saying 1 or 2 lines hee_hee.gif
3)The Damn spamming requests all over ET by not asking once only
4)Fake IDs created by somebody to create trouble
5)(This one is like the above)New members (that are fake ) telling their thoughts all over chat n forum n pretending to be like using their real IDs but they ain't
6)Not mentioning source (for movies only )
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 08:05
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
showstopper132203 wrote:
1)Fake Torrent Titles n Description
2)Continuous Quotes in any topic of forum for saying 1 or 2 lines hee_hee.gif
3)The Damn spamming requests all over ET by not asking once only
4)Fake IDs created by somebody to create trouble
5)(This one is like the above)New members (that are fake ) telling their thoughts all over chat n forum n pretending to be like using their real IDs but they ain't
6)Not mentioning source (for movies only )
7)A rocket in my ass

You forgot one,there you go
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
TEZ wrote:
showstopper132203 wrote:
1)Fake Torrent Titles n Description
2)Continuous Quotes in any topic of forum for saying 1 or 2 lines hee_hee.gif
3)The Damn spamming requests all over ET by not asking once only
4)Fake IDs created by somebody to create trouble
5)(This one is like the above)New members (that are fake ) telling their thoughts all over chat n forum n pretending to be like using their real IDs but they ain't
6)Not mentioning source (for movies only )
7)A rocket in my ass

You forgot one,there you go
1, 2, 3, 4  [Next]
Page 1 of 4   [ 54 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3