ExtraTorrent.cc - The Largest Bittorent SystemLogin   |   Register
Latest Articles
Most searched
Hot torrents
First Cams
View Torrent Info: A.Dogs.Purpose.2017.HC.TCRip.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
View Torrent Info: Life 2017 HDCAM ENG x264-UNiQUE
View Torrent Info: Beauty and The Beast 2017 720p HD-TS x264-CPG
View Torrent Info: Kong.Skull.Island.2017.CAM.XviD-VAiN
Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Tiger.Hunter.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.480p.HDRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Institute.2017.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Peelers.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Lion.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Matchbreaker.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Vengeance A Love Story 2017 BluRay 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Monster.Trucks.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 Multi 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Passengers 2016 Multi UHD BluRay 2160p HEVC HDR10 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E04.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E14.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Frogs (1972) 720p BluRay x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 2.0] -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Happy New Year 2014 HQ 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 ESub -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures 2016 1080p HDLight Urdu DDS 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ambuli (2012) x264 720p HDRiP {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   Telugu 2.0] Exclusive By DREDD
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.157.200.1.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!


extract audio


Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
mr866 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 03:13
Author:
hi everyone can someone help me in finding software to take out an audio file from a movie and add another thanks mr866
AshUtpal avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 05:23
Author:
use mkvmerge which is a part of mkvtoolnix best soft for merging and extracting audio/video
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 05:58
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
MKVExtract for Extracting Audio from a .MKV Movie

MKVToolnix for Adding Audio to a .MKV Movie

Yamb for Both Extracting n Adding Audio to a .MP4 Movie

AviDemux for Both Adding n Extracting Audio from a .AVI Movie

If any query then don't hesitate n go for it !
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 22:18
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
showstopper132203 wrote:
MKVExtract for Extracting Audio from a .MKV Movie

MKVToolnix for Adding Audio to a .MKV Movie

Yamb for Both Extracting n Adding Audio to a .MP4 Movie

AviDemux for Both Adding n Extracting Audio from a .AVI Movie

If any query then don't hesitate n go for it !

Nice reply, many thanks
mr866 wrote:
hi everyone can someone help me in finding software to take out an audio file from a movie and add another thanks mr866

One thing you will need to do is to make sure the additional audio track is the same length(time), and also ensure it is the same FPS as the movie audio you are adding it to otherwise you will have synchronization problems that can be a real pain to fix.
mr866 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 00:35
Author:
thanks for all your replies i just couldnt get it to work for anything lol i tried them all
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 02:24
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
What file type are you trying to remove the audio from?
And what type of file are you adding it to?
Can you list the apps you tried and any error messages or logs?

If you have the links to the files either post them here or PM me and will have a look and see whats gone wrong, and try to fix it for you.
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 13:35
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
showstopper132203 wrote:
MKVExtract for Extracting Audio from a .MKV Movie

MKVToolnix for Adding Audio to a .MKV Movie

Yamb for Both Extracting n Adding Audio to a .MP4 Movie

AviDemux for Both Adding n Extracting Audio from a .AVI Movie

If any query then don't hesitate n go for it !

Nice reply, many thanks
mr866 wrote:
hi everyone can someone help me in finding software to take out an audio file from a movie and add another thanks mr866

One thing you will need to do is to make sure the additional audio track is the same length(time), and also ensure it is the same FPS as the movie audio you are adding it to otherwise you will have synchronization problems that can be a real pain to fix.

Yeah that's the thing which is also important Big A
Simmoncelli avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 13:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET lover
mr866 wrote:
thanks for all your replies i just couldnt get it to work for anything lol i tried them all

Just give us the full details to help you like wt you added n in which movie type you added , like that .
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 15:47
Author:
audacaity

Post a Reply    

Forum Search


  search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum


Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2