Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC SDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Time.After.Time.US.S01E05.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Elementary.S05E18.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: NCIS.Los.Angeles.S08E19.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Dil To Pagal Hai 1997 BluRay 1080P x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.71.19.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

utorrent is better dont use other p2p

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
abdullrahman412 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 17:30
Author: Blocked
i say this because other p2p sharing have major leaks utorrent dont have none if you download a different p2p sharing your internet company going to send a letter saying you doing illegal stuff i had one sense i have utorrent no problem n omore
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 19:09
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
abdullrahman412 wrote:
i say this because other p2p sharing have major leaks utorrent dont have none if you download a different p2p sharing your internet company going to send a letter saying you doing illegal stuff i had one sense i have utorrent no problem n omore
Thats a matter of opinion, I run bittorrent and azureus and have had no problems with either, however ALL NEW versions of utorrent are a pain in the azz, everyone I know quit the new and went back to the old.
therock7 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 19:37
Author:
well I agree with 19tommy59, before uTorrent I used BitTorrent and Azureus and found no issues. Personally I prefer uTorrent and BitTorrent.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 21:08
Author: Admin
Tixati for the gifted and elite who like a number crunching interface with many advanced options which Bit uT and Az fail to deliver (:
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 21:21
Author:
VUZE MAN VUZE!!!!

IMO
No avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 03:57
is good info thanks 19Tommy59 dear
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 05:47
heh heh heh GRRRRRRRRRR!!! DEAR LOL
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:45
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
This dear thing is getting a bit suss,faggots
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 08:21
TEZ wrote:
This dear thing is getting a bit suss,faggots
Who the fck are you calling faggot bud? I was responding to someone calling me that! I dont fekkin like it but I like the word faggot even less and that pisses me off, keep that sh1t to yourself in the future.
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 22:45
I dont think it was your bittorrent or whatever you were using, I think they will pick on you no matter if you are using utorrent or not. you were notified because you were on their radar for some reason, the key is to kp a low profile and dont put yourself out there so much, if for instance you D/L the same movie title more than once they may assume you are doing it for other than personal entertainment, they might think you are selling their protected media and if someone is doing that then thats wrong, I think if you are just watching a movie its one thing but actually selling content is wrong, you should'nt be allowed to profit from anothers work. not saying you did that but for some reason you got put on notice.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 00:07
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
utorrent 2.2.1 for me all day long the other versions iv used all seem to have issues with them like a few people on this site
SRIGGA avatar
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 13:15
Author: Moderator
Tixati Is Just better Then all Other Torrent Clients In My opinion. I My self Use Tixati All Day And Every Day :) i am not saying that Tixati Is better then the other Clients just because i use it. I've used all other Torrent clients as well
ChetRipley avatar
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 08:45
I agree with snotty regarding Utorrent and the version number, in all most all cases we are constantly trying to keep up with the latest most current programs but from experience I have found it best NOT TO UPGRADE and Utorrent is an example of a good thing 2.2.1 not to be fooked with....

As far as being called DEAR I have never liked it and have often caught hell for saying so, so its encouraging to see some staff also object to its usage when directed at them. I realize its a cultural thing and there are many cultures operating here at ET.

But i wonder how many times must a person object before their wishes are respected. In my culture dear is a euphemism used to express familiarity and affection, usually a man to a woman or vise versa a woman to a man...never man to man, it actually comes across as condescending.

Objecting to the act of homosexuality doesnt make me a homophobe either. Nor does having the traditional belief of marriage being between a man and a woman. Where i grew up men who behaved or spoke effeminately were known as fags or faggots among other things. Later, in prison they were called something else entirely and were treated far worse than they are here. That's my culture...if you demand respect for yours, show mine some as well.

Don't fooking call me dear.
YoGi avatar
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 13:46
Author: Admin
ChetRipley ..

obviously you haven't studied the English language but seem to be conditioned by another of mans creations : Religion.

Learn to do some research before making a complete fool out of yourself.

Incase you didn't know, dear is also a noun, not only an adjective.

dear
› [C usually singular] (informal) a kind person

Next time, don't get ahead of yourself just to try to put across a stupid little rant which gives away a lot about you...

Peace out cub scout !

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2