Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped (2017) DesiPDVD 1CDRIP x264 AAC [DDR]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 50.16.122.200.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

put in some work please!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:08
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
I am putting this topic up because every day of the week I look through the forum topics and I see this: Could someone find this movie or tv series and put the link here for me??, not in those exact words but I think you get the point. Finding torrents is not a difficult task, if it is available you can find it with a simple site search or by using one of the many search engines, I for one am very tired of all the people who refuse to even attempt a cursory search for whatever it is they are looking for, why is their time more valuable than mine or yours? I am more than happy to help someone, but at least attempt to do something for yourself first and then if you cant find what you are looking for post in forum and ask for help, don't be lazy and expect others to do your work for you!!! anyone else have any thoughts on the subject???
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:14
Author: Blocked
i agree 100% with you its the same on Facebook.give i neeeed this that etc.ffs atleast search on ET.but tell them to search or even search at all is a insult to them.but again dont tell whem you got ass licker gladly post/search + then give the ET link were not ppls personaly search engines.
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:22
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
19tommy59 wrote:
I am putting this topic up because every day of the week I look through the forum topics and I see this: Could someone find this movie or tv series and put the link here for me??, not in those exact words but I think you get the point. Finding torrents is not a difficult task, if it is available you can find it with a simple site search or by using one of the many search engines, I for one am very tired of all the people who refuse to even attempt a cursory search for whatever it is they are looking for, why is their time more valuable than mine or yours? I am more than happy to help someone, but at least attempt to do something for yourself first and then if you cant find what you are looking for post in forum and ask for help, don't be lazy and expect others to do your work for you!!! anyone else have any thoughts on the subject???
A very valid point made at least 3 to 4 times a day on ET fb, a good tip for those who don't know, when you look for a torrent using google add torrent or download to the end of it and more results pop up.
fset avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 17:55
Author:
Agree with you Tommy but whatever you/I or anyone say/do this is not gonna stop. People who don't have time to do a search you think gonna read this and start searching on their own, Hell NO. Still their will be post like that I know that and even you know that. Its not that they don't have time it's that they don't want to do that, FFS how much time does it take to search a movie on ET barely 10 sec.

@dazpicable Nice tip but it will not work because first you have to open google and then type your search and then have to put torrent or download at the end which is too difficult or time consuming 4 them
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 18:05
Quote:
People who don't have time to do a search you think gonna read this and start searching on their own, Hell NO
True they rather wait 2 days then search themself but got no problem take 10 min to make post after post.when search take a few sec.yes add torrent/download after waht your looking for on google will give torrents links.they wont change but that dont mean we cant try to get the ppl who are stupid to help them.dont get me wrong i love help ppl.but refuse to help give or neeed etc.+when its clear its on ET they still want link.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 18:08
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
"put in some work please!" Shit tommy,when i saw this i thought it was regarding the Novalayer Suppoprt team
dazpicable avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 18:12
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
"put in some work please!" Shit tommy,when i saw this i thought it was regarding the Novalayer Suppoprt team
muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa funny as fook
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 19:06
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
you know this threads going off topic soon it's only a matter of time
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 19:23
Author:
if people stop helping, the planks will stop asking,
snotlob avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 19:37
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
ic3m4l3 wrote:

very doubtful
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 20:19
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
ic3m4l3 wrote:

Even if the planks did stop,we`d still have the Wallys
No avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 20:20
Stick to topic or ignore this topic then go wank in other forum/site topic if want oftopic
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 22:07
TEZ wrote:

LMMFAO!!!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 22:09
well I figure it takes just as long to fekkin ask in forum as it does to search ffs!! LAZY AZZES
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 22:14
snotlob wrote:
you know this threads going off topic soon it's only a matter of time
yup, wont be long before the new topic is racism vs the cost per bushel of corn in the european marketplace!!!
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1