Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Hunt for the WinderPeople 2016 Multi  Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bitter Harvest (Holodomor) - Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Fantastic.Beasts.And.Where.To.Find.Them.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Moana.(2016).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.BD.{Hindi.5.1 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Kalpana 2 (2016) 720p UNCUT DVDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Kannada 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.204.107.91.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

My Novalayer experience

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:12
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
This is my deplorable experience with Novalayer......

They could`nt setup my seedbox in the said 72 hour period from receipt of payment due to migration,then they told me 30 hours maximum on high priority,lol,it actually turned out to be 48 hours,that`s 5 days all up. From day 1 i had problems with creating a torrent and poor speeds for extended periods of time,when opening support tickets they would take at least 6 hours to reply,even then i would get a lame reply ignoring and not replying to most of what i asked,stated and requested,i did become abusive and insulted them but they were driving me nuts,the only time that they replied promptly was when i suggested i may cancel my seedbox and when i actually went ahead and gave the required notice for them to do that that.

I have persistently requested and demanded a refund,they said due to policy they can`t do that after 7 days,that`s bullshit,they have my email address,all they have to do is transfer $19.23 AUD to my paypal account,simple,but nothing,just pure ignorance.

Two of the many occasions that i had speeds under 300kB/s for hours on end they left me hanging for around 12 hour`s with no reply and their eventual reply was lame and ignorant,on this occasion they`ve ignored me for 4 days and 6 hours at time of creating this thread,on that occasion i had speed below 300kB/s for over 24 hours,there are members here that have downloaded stuff that i have in my seedbox that have seen these poor speeds for themselves,one member in particular who`s name i won`t mention who has been helping me by boosting my uploads with his seedboxes has seen it first hand.

On one occasion i warned them that i would expose them and publicise my experience with them,still nothing for hours,they actually mentioned Extratorrent and said that they would show the world what i`m really like,as if people have`nt seen me at my worst here,what a fucking joke.
I responded to that inviting them to go ahead and try that,i said "bring it on! i`m way ahead of you`s"

next thing you know this thread is conveniently closed....

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/9079/novalayer+dedicated+servers+seedboxes.html?page=1

This is just a brief non detailed summary of my experience with them,it would take people hours to read if i stated everything,you can see a little more detail in this conveniently closed thread to get an idea of what i`ve been dealing with....

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/9079/novalayer+dedicated+servers+seedboxes.html?page=2

ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:39
Author:
creating torrents will be slow since ul prolly be on a shared kimmi 3g, ther only single core cpu and shared, so even less

hope u got the dedi sorted out, just goes to show the problems with resellers,

and its sams company,, well him and his buisness partner, so maybe inbox him see if u can come to a arrangment
innovation_rebuilt avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:43
Author:
LOL you have had a hard time TEZ : )
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:57
ic3m4l3 wrote:
creating torrents will be slow since ul prolly be on a shared kimmi 3g, ther only single core cpu and shared, so even less

and its sams company,, well him and his buisness partner, so maybe inbox him see if u can come to a arrangment

I have PM`d Sam purely to share with him what has happened,he offered to refund me himself personally,i did`nt accept that,it would be wrong,it should be Novalayer to do the right thing.....it`s not the money,it`s a matter of principle.

Yer,lol,the dedi server quest is coming along nicely thx,i`ll PM you on that
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 15:06
Author:
TEZ wrote:
ic3m4l3 wrote:

I have PM`d Sam purely to share with him what has happened,he offered to refund me himself personally,i did`nt accept that,it would be wrong,it should be Novalayer to do the right thing.....it`s not the money,it`s a matter of principle.

Yer,lol,the dedi server quest is coming along nicely thx,i`ll PM you on that

well since its halfs sams company the payment of him wuold be form them no? eitehrway hope u get it sorted m8,, my kimmi is great constant 10-11mb download and upload speed, gotta love dedi;s
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 05:32
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
Actually unless the refund payment is made by the company with a company check or company invoice credit then the company Novalayer neither admits or accepts responsibility for any wrong doing.

Offering to and personal repayment on the surface might appear generous but is actually shady and probably even consistent with their business practices.

I think this should pretty clearly layout for anyone in the future searching for a seedbox that this company should be avoided at all cost, even if the admin of ET is part owner....
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 08:17
Yes Cat,exactly my point about getting a refund,it should come from the company

I can`t see them admitting they`re wrong

And here`s another example of their ignorance and typical service....

Although i gave notice of cancellation within the required time period they have still sent me an invoice to renew my subscription,you have got to be fucking kidding,imagine if it was automatic payment from my paypal account,what a mess that would be and they would probably deny being at fault
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 14:41
Author:
lmao, fuk resellers
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 16:24
Yer that`s what i said when i gave them 14 days cancellation notice,pfff
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32
Author: Blocked
damm shame some gets it the right way. others dont. at my end. everything is perfect.
TEZ avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 17:51
I`m glad for you taker

If it was raining cunts i`d cop a arsehole and i did,lol
No avatar
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 20:08
if i where not to get what i payed for i would had spammed them down
TEZ avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 07:06
Just an update.....

Novalayer support have ignored me for 9 days now,this is regardless of wether there`s a technical problem with the seedbox or if it`s my persistant demand for a refund,how ignorant and inhuman,looks like they`ve taken the ignore it and it will go away approach,well that`s NOT going to happen.

The arseholes should give me a month`s free usage for personal suffering,for what that would be worth
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 07:23
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
i am still very surprised that as co-owner of both ET and Novalayer SaM has nothing to say on this thread, especially since he so vehemently recommends them and their advertising here on the site. You would think, that since he personally offered financial compensation he would at least have something to say.

But his silence is at least consistent with Novalayers refusal to acknowledge you TEZ, still hearing from SaM could go along way to smooth things out for other potential users
No avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 13:07
Quote:
Author: Cat_Minister
i am still very surprised that as co-owner of both ET and Novalayer SaM has nothing to say on this thread, especially since he so vehemently recommends them and their advertising here on the site. You would think, that since he personally offered financial compensation he would at least have something to say.
Maby he has but only to Tez
1, 2  [Next]
Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3