Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Remains.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Ghostbusters.2016.Extended.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Passengers.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay Remux AVC Multi DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Indiana.Jones.And.The.Last.Crusade.4K.HDR.HEVC.10bit.BT2020.DTS.HD-MA-VISIONPLUSHDR1000
View Torrent Info: Arsenal 2017 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2000 Multi 2160p UHD BluRay HEVC HDR Atmos 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Survivor.S34E03.HDTV.x264-CROOKS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Blindspot.S02E16.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Designated.Survivor.S01E13.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves (2009) 720p UNCUT HDRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi DD 2.0 - Malayalam 2.0] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: Speed.(1994).1080p.BDRip.Dual.Audio.Org.DD.{Hindi.2.0 Eng.5.1}.-~{DOOMSDAY}~-
View Torrent Info: Running Shaadi (2017) Hindi 1CD DVDRip x264 AAC ESubs - Downloadhub
View Torrent Info: Moana 2016 720p BluRay Hindi DD 5.1 x264-SnowDoN
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.166.89.1.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

My Novalayer experience

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
AuthorMessage
SaM avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 20:27
Author:
SaM
Cat_Minister wrote:
i am still very surprised that as co-owner of both ET and Novalayer SaM has nothing to say on this thread, especially since he so vehemently recommends them and their advertising here on the site. You would think, that since he personally offered financial compensation he would at least have something to say.

But his silence is at least consistent with Novalayers refusal to acknowledge you TEZ, still hearing from SaM could go along way to smooth things out for other potential users

this is not a complain ground for other sites issues..
i am co owner of 20 other sites..u want me to disclose them so that you come crying here like a baby for what happens to u there?? cuz u r a member in 2 of them..and knowing ur nature i know u will come crying in here because you farted there and u were exposed to public as a good for nothing but farts member!!

grow up...i am keeping this topic and other related topic and crying replies from you and DON just cuz i dont want TEZ to feel bad or think that i am not understanding his problem..otherwise in general ..what goes in ET discussed in ET..and dont u say ET promotes NOVA..cuz there r many other banners ET promotes..and they r simply like the rest in here..

dont try to exceed the speed limit with ur post..cuz to prevent u from crashing and causing problems in ET we might simply seize ur driving license and tow ur car away...
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 06:27
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
taker wrote:
Quote:
Author: Cat_Minister
i am still very surprised that as co-owner of both ET and Novalayer SaM has nothing to say on this thread, especially since he so vehemently recommends them and their advertising here on the site. You would think, that since he personally offered financial compensation he would at least have something to say.
Maby he has but only to Tez

You`re right taker,SaM did respond to my PM`s expressing condolence and his feelings on what has happened to me among other things,he actually offered to refund me personally himself but as i`ve said i did`nt accept that as it would be wrong because my refund should come from the Novalayer company itself.

I think it`s time for Novalayer to swallow their pride,put their ignorance and arrogance aside and do the right thing
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 06:37
Another update......

This is their reply after 11 days.....

"TeaM Novalayer
Staff 03/03/2013 04:53
Hello,
we had to ignore you because you already know why insulting and all for nothing we have no answer for this type of behaviour.
and refund is not possible as we said.
else we can help you for anything you want since you are talking with polite we are not here for talking with you and fighting etc..
hope you understand.

if you need any help please let us know.

Regards,
TeaM NovaLayer"

What a joke,i still can`t create a torrent

And here`s my reply to that.....

"TEZ Tezza
Client 03/03/2013 07:30
Excuse me,there is no excuse for ignoring someone for 11 days causing great anxiety and frustration,that`s inhuman and although your response and service has`nt changed at all,if anything it has gotten worse,i have`nt been abusive for some time.

I do not except the refusal of a refund,as i have repeatedly stated it is quite possible,it`s just a simple matter of transferring the 15 euro/$19.23c AUD to my paypal account as a refund for the reasons i have given time and time again,you`s have my email address.

Many people agree that i deserve a refund,even your own customers which by the way are having problems with their Novalayer seedboxes,agree that i deserve a refund, Even one of your partners agrees that i deserve a refund,he offered to refund me personally,i refused as that would be wrong ,the refund should come from the Novalayer company itself,that is the right thing.

It`s time for you people to swallow your pride,put your arrogance and ignorance aside and give me my refund,i will not desist until that is done"

Also i am still waitng for them to carry out their threat to come to ET where people have already seen me at my worst,and expose me to the world as a bad person

dazpicable avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 13:08
Author: Site FriendET junkieET loverSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
Another update......

This is their reply after 11 days.....

"TeaM Novalayer
Staff 03/03/2013 04:53
Hello,
we had to ignore you because you already know why insulting and all for nothing we have no answer for this type of behaviour.
and refund is not possible as we said.
else we can help you for anything you want since you are talking with polite we are not here for talking with you and fighting etc..
hope you understand.

if you need any help please let us know.

Regards,
TeaM NovaLayer"

What a joke,i still can`t create a torrent

And here`s my reply to that.....

"TEZ Tezza
Client 03/03/2013 07:30
Excuse me,there is no excuse for ignoring someone for 11 days causing great anxiety and frustration,that`s inhuman and although your response and service has`nt changed at all,if anything it has gotten worse,i have`nt been abusive for some time.

I do not except the refusal of a refund,as i have repeatedly stated it is quite possible,it`s just a simple matter of transferring the 15 euro/$19.23c AUD to my paypal account as a refund for the reasons i have given time and time again,you`s have my email address.

Many people agree that i deserve a refund,even your own customers which by the way are having problems with their Novalayer seedboxes,agree that i deserve a refund, Even one of your partners agrees that i deserve a refund,he offered to refund me personally,i refused as that would be wrong ,the refund should come from the Novalayer company itself,that is the right thing.

It`s time for you people to swallow your pride,put your arrogance and ignorance aside and give me my refund,i will not desist until that is done"

Also i am still waitng for them to carry out their threat to come to ET where people have already seen me at my worst,and expose me to the world as a bad person

Well thanks for the heads up Tez, put the brakes on me going with Nova that's for sure.
Such a shame that a respected company's customer service is so poor,this is a well known and VERY popular torrent site.
Any attention is good intention mmm not in this case i don't think,very decent of Sam to offer a refund but as Tez stated it's down to the company.
Perhaps it would have made sense that if the seedbox issues could not be resolved a straight refund really should have been made and would have prevented the damage to the companys reputation.
This is just my opinion have a nice day.
ic3m4l3 avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 20:37
Author:
SaM wrote:
Cat_Minister wrote:
grow up...i am keeping this topic and other related topic and crying replies from you and DON just cuz i dont want TEZ to feel bad or think .

wtf,, u bringing me into your shit for, what the fuck have i said? fukssake always gotta bring me into shit, i think its u need to get a grip my man,
TEZ avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 08:52
For 2 weeks i`ve had no reply,also no refund yet,ignorant,arrogant arseholes and although i gave them way more than the required 14 days cancellation notice they`ve sent me a bill and are also sending me overdue notices with overdue amounts,fucking idiots,obviously they`ve forgotten they`re dealing with human beings and could`nt give a fuck about the effect they have
snotlob avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 20:31
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
TEZ wrote:
For 2 weeks i`ve had no reply,also no refund yet,ignorant,arrogant arseholes and although i gave them way more than the required 14 days cancellation notice they`ve sent me a bill and are also sending me overdue notices with overdue amounts,fucking idiots,obviously they`ve forgotten they`re dealing with human beings and could`nt give a fuck about the effect they have

LMAO this has to be the first time iv seen TEZ flip his lid. id love to see the pm you've sent SAM over this
Cat avatar
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 22:39
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
FFS you really gotta wonder after awhile if all this negative talk about novalayer is worth the price of a refund, I mean really I would have paid you the refund plus interest just to make this go away with even a slight hope of some positive coming out of it.....and the longer this topic stays open, the longer TEZ goes without some satisfaction from novalayer means another day some new previously uninformed member of ET shopping for seedboxes gets poisoned.

This is exactly why doctors amputate limbs once infection has set in to keep it from spreading through the body. But what started out as a bruised finger has into a full blown infection that requires one limb after another because no one at novalayer is bright enough to handle this properly!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 01:17
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Dear Novalayer, I am a Physician in the U.S and I have recently been approached regarding an amputation, The cause of infection that makes this amputation necessary is your recent maltreatment of a customer and fellow member of E t! it started as a small pain in the lower portion of his rectum, he attempted to get some relief by bringing this to your attention but sadly you would not, for reasons unknown to all, treat the malady while it was still in its infancy, as a direct result of your negligience, I am now forced to do a full blown rectomectomy, requiring the amputation of the entire rectum, as you can imagine this creates a myriad of problems for the patient, walking around with no ass is very embarrassing,so now you have been notified of your negligience I leave the ball in your court, should you wish to make amends for your nefarious deeds please respond to me here at E T forum, I patiently await your reply. yours dr. 59. amputee dr to the stars.
snotlob avatar
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 01:29
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendET junkieET loverSupermanSunTurtle
( requiring the amputation of the entire rectum )

I thought you was going to take one of the staff out until i read on a bit
TEZ avatar
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 09:16
PMSL tommy
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 26 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc1