Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Moana.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.BluRay.720p.DTS.AC3.x264-ETRG
View Torrent Info: From.a.House.on.Willow.Street.2016.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Bad Santa-2 2016 Multi UHD 2160p BluRay HEVC HDR DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: The.Chamber.2016.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTSHD5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Samurai.Jack.S05E03.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ghost.Adventures.S14E01.Stone.Lion.Inn.HDTV.x264-SPASM
View Torrent Info: The.Originals.S04E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Ransom.S01E11.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Trapped 2017 1GB DesiPDvD x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Phillauri 2017 1GB DesiSCR x264 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Assassins.Creed.2016.1080p.BRRip.x264.Turkish.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2016 720p BluRay Turkish and English DUAL DD 5.1 x264-aXeL
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.211.0.142.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

have patience!!

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:00
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
This is for you guys who continually ask if someone has a copy of a just released, or sometimes yet to be released movie, when a movie is released in theaters, it usually takes a few days or a week or so before we will see a copy of it here, the exception is if the movie is going to be considered for awards then you may see a screener but most often it is a cam version, and cams are usually crap, so please have a little patience and stop asking "does anyone have a copy of Snitch"? it was released yesterday! the same for all the new releases, they will be here when they get here! just keep checking, it gets unbearable when I am asked over and over the same damn question, I even get pm's about it and when im in chat it's the same thing pop in ask the question and leave, currently there are 3 or 4 members,( and you know who you are)that are the worst, no matter how many times I tell them I will see them ask someone else 5 minutes later, so please have a little patience, quit being a major pain and your movies will be available when they are uploaded.
innovation_rebuilt avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:28
Author:
completely agree with you 19tommy;its the story of every now and then but nothing can happen to the bs this topic will never affect them
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:30
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
It's a case of major stupidity/immaturity, and still getting spoon/breast fed by mommy!
Also it's not just a case of new releases, it's a case of almost all requests, they have not got a clue on how to check availability/release dates, they just want want want, then take a whiny hissy pish fit if it's not uploaded for them!!

No matter how many times we try and help the halfwits still can't get the idea if it's not out/available a torrent of it cant be made. How hard is it to search for a release date?? as hard as it is to encode " A bad day to die hard 15, part 7b" it seems.

No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:37
Author: Blocked
well we got the tards we want 1080 P of movie comming out in 2015 no wonder they get called something.reason we get thsoe tards.is due to stupid ppl who keep helping them.but also states/proff they are brainless etc about rls etc.im getting sick of the PM the post after post the same go for FB wtf.its 2013 ffs
No avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 20:44
also the give this neeed this that in hindi neeeds to stop leanr to see if its even rls yet.but we all agree with ya tommy
Quote:
Author: 19tommy59
innovation_rebuilt wrote:
completely agree with you 19tommy;its the story of every now and then but nothing can happen to the bs this topic will never affect them
First it's not every now and then it is every day and multiple times, and as to whether or not it will do any good, I am still going to put it out there! maybe just one of the repeat offenders will GET IT!!, if ot oh well no worse for the wear, and you had the same response to my last thread about people who want everything done for them, you said THAT thread wont make any difference! you want to know how to make changes? by speaking up! otherwise nothing will ever change.
Amen

but again we got ppl who get everything served on a silver plate or want it that way.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 21:02
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
well since I posted in here, I got this PM,

"i was wondering can u get A Haunted House in High Quality"

and the reply was,

Never heard of it, please provide more movie details such as movie information and release date at cinema or DVD/bluray.

Thanks

Still not had a reply?? I wonder why??
Will keep you updated on any replies

Edit - more replies now and they are too explicit to show all of your delicate eyes!
19tommy59 avatar
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 21:13
Author: ModeratorTrue Love
Big_A_Little_A wrote:

and the reply was,

Never heard of it, please provide more movie details such as movie information and release date at cinema or DVD/bluray.

Thanks

YAR!!! LOL
No avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 06:25
Quote:
Author: Big_A_Little_A

and the reply was,

Thanks

Edit - more replies now and they are too explicit to show all of your delicate eyes!
Buzz kill :D lol
fullstop avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 08:47
Author:
tommy.. 've got a right topic.>@@
but hw will be ur reaction tommy if someone posts a reply as::
@@ Please upload Jurrasic Park 4 in HD quality.. @@
u'll PMSL.... lol@!
and the reply poster 'll be awarded:;
extratorrent.cc/forum/topic/8076/extratorrent+hall+of+shame.html

LoL@@
TEZ avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 09:51
Author: ModeratorTrusted UploaderSupermanmenTurtle
Alot of these of these dumb asses have poor manners too,even when you do help there`s no reply or gratitude anyway,so fook them,maybe better to ignore them then they`ll have to wake up
Cat avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59
Author: Trusted UploaderET junkieET lover
This is for you guys who continually ask if someone has a copy of a just released, or sometimes yet to be released movie

only one problem tommy the people this is directed at dont read these comments because they are over at KAT asking if some movie has been uploaded yet, they havent been back to see that it hasnt even hit theatres yet.
GetAClue avatar
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 15:50
Author:
Cat_Minister wrote:
This is for you guys who continually ask if someone has a copy of a just released, or sometimes yet to be released movie

only one problem tommy the people this is directed at dont read these comments because they are over at KAT asking if some movie has been uploaded yet, they havent been back to see that it hasnt even hit theatres yet.
Your right and 99.9% of them probably don't even know ET has a forum. Furthermore fast foward in time 3 years from now and it will STILL be going on, just like it was 3 years ago. Oldtimers, dayday anyone?

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc3