Hot torrents
XVID DIVX
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.BRRip.XViD.AC3-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Cyborg.X.2016.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: The.Amityville.Horror.2005.BRRip.XViD-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Only for One Night.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: The.Legend.of.Ben.Hall.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-ENCOUNTERS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Heat (1995) 720p BluRay x264 AC3 Soup
View Torrent Info: Wanted (2008) 720p BluRay x264 DTS Soup
View Torrent Info: Get.Out.2017.720p.HC.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO[EtHD]
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Mine 2017 Bluray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: All.We.Had.2016.Multi.1080p.Blu-ray.x264.DTS-HD.5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Paterson 2016 Multi BLURAY 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Rings.2017.Multi.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: Into.the.Badlands.S02E06.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Leftovers.S03E02.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Madam.Secretary.S03E19.WEB-DL.x264-FUM[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Guerrilla.S01E02.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]
View Torrent Info: [18 ] The Assignment (1997) UNRATED 720p WEBRip x264 Eng Subs [Dual Audio] [Hindi 2.0 - English 5.1] Exclusive By -=!Dr.STAR!=-
View Torrent Info: House (1985) x264 720p UNCUT BluRay Eng Subs {Dual Audio} [Hindi ORG DD 2.0   English 5.1] Exclusive By DREDD
View Torrent Info: Thoppil Joppan (2016) Bluray 1080p x264 TrueHD 5.1-DDR
View Torrent Info: Janaan (2016) TVRIP 1CDRIP x264 AAC 2.0 [DDR]
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents!
Your IP Address is 54.225.19.255.   Location is United States
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Get VPN Now for FREE!

Kung Fu movie IP man

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]
AuthorMessage
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 00:16
Author: Site FriendSupermanimmortal
Audionic wrote:
I am not Stupid but i am sure Your Retarded i have many things to do like studying ETC. so on helping someone is a waste of time for me i am deleting my all post on this forum link nice talking to ya.
LMFAO!! So why are you acting like it?? As for me being retarded, well thats a bit had for someone with an IQ score of 97 points above the highest level of someone with mental retardation, tho I will agree that I am mentally unstable(possibly verging on mentally insane, but what the fuck it's fun!), and don't tolerate unhelpful pathetic fools very well!

And which kindergarten are you studying at, hope they get a new English teacher to help you with your grasp of your native language.

19tommy59 wrote:
Audionic, boy you really had to go a long way to piss off big_A_little_A like that!!! have'nt heard him this mad since forever!! and he has a point bud first your national language(english) is atrocious!! and when you went with the bitch plzz remark you dropped a few of your remaining iq points and sounds like you dont have too many to spare, and if you dont care to answer a request in a specific manner as was requested just leave it at that and leave all your diatribes at the door and relax, leave the helping to the adults, not a big deal until you made it one. take some good advice and let it go.
LOL! thanks 19tommy59, but I was not pissed off just mildly annoyed with more useless help/advice being given
Audionic wrote:
Now thats a Cool minded Answer and a good one too and tommy i have sent him 'the author' PM containing everything he need to watch a good copy for now how to rip a audio into another ETC.. and got a big thanks from him that was conclusion to help but then Big_A replied with the Word "shut the fuck up" now tell me what i have done wrong to shut my fucking mouth.
So here we go again! How many times am I going to need to bring up your lack of knowledge/understanding of your native language?? The quote,
"OMG!! WTF!! why cannot some people just shut the fuck up and learn to read!!!", are you the only one I aimed this at?? NO! the use of the word people pluralize the person, meaning more than one person, as you were not the only one to give crap help, yet I hear nothing from the other person as they know they were wrong and did not make a drama of it like you! And if you don't like what I say then at least have the balls to tell me to shut the fuck up!

redwan4 wrote:
Please stop the fighting and new guy @Aud don't piss off Big_A_Little_A he has helped me dozens of times he is a well respected member and @Aud the link you send me was crap it was not English and even if I had changed the voice it would still sound terrible but thanks for helping.
Apologies for the trashing of your post(tho as said in PM I have added it to request list and will source them for you when I can), I'm not really fighting, just toying with.
To be honest I would love to see the links they gave you to the movie file and the link for the audio file, just to see how bad it would be to try and synch them together.

PsYcHaYoGi wrote:
Big_A_Little_A wrote:
As for the trilogy, well it is only a duology with Donnie Yen, the other movie out The Legend Is Born - Ip Man, which is sort of riding on the success of the first two but fails to deliver anything much.
And for all those IP man fans out there, another 2 movies are just out(well 1 is),
The Grandmaster (2013)(Only just released at film festivals last month)(will have 15 min edit for western release)
and
Ip Man: The Final Fight (2013) does not get it's movie premier for another 8 days at the (HKIFF)

Very true mate ... the FIRST 2 were quality, the THIRD was a Hollywood like let down.

But great to hear that there are more flicks coming out! I'm sure they'd be fun to watch (:

Thanks for the info m8

Already trying to find out the DVD release dates, tho with the norm of Chinese cinema lately we can probably expect a HDTV/web rip of it in about a month or so, an unsubed DVD with in 2-3 months and a subbed version in about 3-4 months and a dubbed version in about 6 months
Audionic avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53
Author: Blocked
One Down One to go
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3004954/
redwan4 avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 19:27
Author:

Audionic wrote:
One Down One to go
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3004954/

Thanks bud
Audionic avatar
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 23:37
Here you go
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3006100/

No part 3 Enjoy Duology by Audionic in English..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 19:54
Audionic wrote:
Here you go
extratorrent.cc/torrent/3006100/

No part 3 Enjoy Duology(re-encode of a re-encode) by Audionic in English..
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 19:57
All going well will have the last part of your request completed tonight

- The.Legend.Is.Born-Ip.Man.DualAudio.1080p.BDRip.{BALA}

and for those of you that are interested this has just been uploaded,

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/3014819/The+Grandmasters+2013+720p+WEBRip+x264+AAC-JYK.html

Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 03:04
Cat avatar
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 21:48
Author: Trusted UploaderSite FriendWarnedET junkieET loverSupermanSunimmortal
this is actually quite entertaining i have never seen a girl get into a dick measuring contest with Big_A before, its fukkkking pandemonium - so now there is a version uploaded by BALA and audionicdouchelips, which to choose?
YoGi avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28
Author: Admin
Thanks Big_A and Audionic for the uploads.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 13:16
Cat_Minister wrote:
this is actually quite entertaining i have never seen a girl get into a dick measuring contest with Big_A before,

I have, and the rules of the competition stipulate that minimal hand contact can be used, but all accurate measurements must be done by use of the mouth.
No avatar
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 13:21
Quote:
Author: Big_A_Little_A
Cat_Minister wrote:
this is actually quite entertaining i have never seen a girl get into a dick measuring contest with Big_A before,
Lol that would mean india loses :P
Audionic avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 00:05
For Redwan i know my Previous Upload was a bit pixelate so i redo it in a better quality and added two more audios Enjoy.

Ip.Man.2008.BrRip.x264.1080p.Triple.Audio[English-Chinese-Hindi]
redwan4 avatar
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 01:59
Author:

Audionic wrote:
For Redwan i know my Previous Upload was a bit pixelate so i redo it in a better quality and added two more audios Enjoy.

Ip.Man.2008.BrRip.x264.1080p.Triple.Audio[English-Chinese-Hindi]

Thanks bro ^__^! i'm not Indian but i'll give it to a friend i'm Asian.
Big_A_Little_A avatar
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 21:29
Audionic wrote:
i know my Previous Upload was a bit pixelate

WARNING FOR ALL UP-LOADERS - thats what happens when you re-encode a re-encode!
[Prev]  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   [ 29 posts ]

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc4